PDA

View Full Version : Quit asking to see my dick! lol

goku
08-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Not talking to any of the girls.

Yesterday Paris started a video chat room. Angelina, Vanessa, Liberty, and a couple of us guys get in on it. As soon as my mug pops up on screen I get a bunch of messages to show my dick.

Listen guys, I am here for the girls. We can be cool. We can toss around any discussions yall want. However, I am not showing you my dick! lol

Some of yall fools are ridiculous. Here we are just chatting and having a good time with the ladies, trying to make some new friends, and yall gotta fuck it up by asking a dude to see his dick. The saddest part is there was 4 fine ass women in video chat, so why anyone would pick me to ask to see my dick is beyond comprehension.

Girls can ask to see it, but I'll be damn if I'm pulling my cock out for some dudes. Glad we had this talk......lol

Good day!

rockabilly
08-18-2010, 12:36 AM
It's because of your name , Vegeta no longer posts here because of the demands from cock hounds.

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 12:44 AM

Yesterday Paris started a video chat room. Angelina, Vanessa, Liberty, and a couple of us guys get in on it. As soon as my mug pops up on screen I get a bunch of messages to show my dick.

Listen guys, I am here for the girls. We can be cool. We can toss around any discussions yall want. However, I am not showing you my dick! lol

Some of yall fools are ridiculous. Here we are just chatting and having a good time with the ladies, trying to make some new friends, and yall gotta fuck it up by asking a dude to see his dick. The saddest part is there was 4 fine ass women in video chat, so why anyone would pick me to ask to see my dick is beyond comprehension.

Girls can ask to see it, but I'll be damn if I'm pulling my cock out for some dudes. Glad we had this talk......lol

Good day!

ummm vanessa and i were the ones asking to see the dick

so neways **iggs thread**

can i see it?

goku
08-18-2010, 01:08 AM
ummm vanessa and i were the ones asking to see the dick

so neways **iggs thread**

can i see it?

lol

No Paris, you two weren't the only ones. There were guys who were requesting also. I am not saying any names, but they know who they are.

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 01:11 AM
lol

No Paris, you two weren't the only ones. There were guys who were requesting also. I am not saying any names, but they know who they are.

u didnt answer my question....

can i see that 12 inch monster?

AngelinaTorres
08-18-2010, 01:14 AM
hey goku

It was good to talk to you yesterday

goku
08-18-2010, 01:18 AM
u didnt answer my question....

can i see that 12 inch monster?

lol

I ain't got twelve! I might as well be Asian. You don't wanna see that!

goku
08-18-2010, 01:19 AM
hey goku

It was good to talk to you yesterday

It was good to talk to you to Angelina. You are a sweet girl!

Solitary Brother
08-18-2010, 02:29 AM

Good day!

Are you listening HA?
All you hate me and call me an asshole and mean can call me one more thing...............
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT......about most you gay ass POWERBOTTOMS TRICKS AND TROLLS that infest this board.

Thats there ultimate fantasy anyways to get FUCKED by a BLACK MAN!

drock
08-18-2010, 02:55 AM

Good day!

That's sad bro, I think you already know how I feel about this, and it's too damn bad that this board is/has become saturated with a bunch of faggots.. I'm only here for the girls too, so these queens need to find a fucking gay site if they're looking to check out guys dicks.. lol.

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 03:07 AM
lol

I ain't got twelve! I might as well be Asian. You don't wanna see that!

omg goku i will bug u on every message board until i get to see it

Solitary Brother
08-18-2010, 03:17 AM
That's sad bro, I think you already know how I feel about this, and it's too damn bad that this board is/has become saturated with a bunch of faggots.. I'm only here for the girls too, so these queens need to find a fucking gay site if they're looking to check out guys dicks.. lol.

This is funny....YOU calling someone a faggot.
Unfortunately WE DO KNOW how you feel and how you are!

drock
08-18-2010, 03:48 AM
This is funny....YOU calling someone a faggot.
Unfortunately WE DO KNOW how you feel and how you are!

Let me see if I got this straight..

This is a Tranny message board, where virtually some of the most beautiful and top echelon trannys from all over the world post here..

Yet you're obsessed with and follow me all over the boards like a little 6th grader with a crush.. This is really baffling how some ashy ass kneegrow is obsessed with another man, yet has the audacity to call other men fags when you probably got a dildo up your ass as you sit on your computer and type!!

Solitary Bitch, you'd be wise to stay away from me in real life cause I think you already know that you'd get your face smashed in!!

goku
08-18-2010, 03:57 AM
Are you listening HA?
All you hate me and call me an asshole and mean can call me one more thing...............
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT......about most you gay ass POWERBOTTOMS TRICKS AND TROLLS that infest this board.

Solitary Brother.......... I never knew!

Though I have been a member of these boards for a minute, I just started posting recently. I hopped in the video chat just to get to know some of the girls. It never occurred to me that I was gonna get propositioned by the dudes on this board. I mean you got Vanessa flashing titties, Paris flashing pics of herself across the screen. Angelina just being cute, with her wife-b and school girl look. Earlier you had Sunshyne chatting in her panties, and standing up so we could see her cute ass figure. Liberty was showing ass too.

And during all that some fools were asking to see my dick! lol

Some people need to get their priorities straight!

goku
08-18-2010, 04:00 AM
omg goku i will bug u on every message board until i get to see it

lol

don't waste your time. It's not worth it!

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 04:01 AM
lol

don't waste your time. It's not worth it!

im still going to do it :)

goku
08-18-2010, 04:02 AM
ashy ass kneegrow

Hahahahaha!!!

This is the furthest I got in that post!

Yall fools are a trip!

goku
08-18-2010, 04:04 AM
im still going to do it :)

just think of me as another Daryl.........

There! That probably did the trick!:hide-1:

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 04:14 AM
just think of me as another Daryl.........

There! That probably did the trick!:hide-1:

ok so i still wanna see the dick

DeicideDeimos
08-18-2010, 04:23 AM
jus post a pic of lex steele's dick.. if you do it when no one's looking who's gonna know lol? then again now that i suggested people will expect it.

Solitary Brother
08-18-2010, 05:52 AM
Solitary Bitch, you'd be wise to stay away from me in real life cause I think you already know that you'd get your face smashed in!!

Your hilarious
Your too fat and out of shape to do ANYTHING to me CHUNKY!
I cant believe you posted that fruity ass pic.
Your obviously not that intimidating if you have strangers,men,coming up to you a propositioning you and your not that intimidating to me.

Im just having fun with you fruitcake...but dont threaten me even over the internet.
Put your shirt on you fat out of shape bastard!

Solitary Brother
08-18-2010, 05:54 AM
Solitary Brother.......... I never knew!

Though I have been a member of these boards for a minute, I just started posting recently. I hopped in the video chat just to get to know some of the girls. It never occurred to me that I was gonna get propositioned by the dudes on this board. I mean you got Vanessa flashing titties, Paris flashing pics of herself across the screen. Angelina just being cute, with her wife-b and school girl look. Earlier you had Sunshyne chatting in her panties, and standing up so we could see her cute ass figure. Liberty was showing ass too.

And during all that some fools were asking to see my dick! lol

Some people need to get their priorities straight!

Shit is crazy.....

goku
08-18-2010, 06:39 AM
jus post a pic of lex steele's dick.. if you do it when no one's looking who's gonna know lol? then again now that i suggested people will expect it.

lol..... good idea.

After the whole guys asking to
see my dick thing, I don't think I wanna post anything. Not even Lex's dick!

drock
08-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Your hilarious
Your too fat and out of shape to do ANYTHING to me CHUNKY!
I cant believe you posted that fruity ass pic.
Your obviously not that intimidating if you have strangers,men,coming up to you a propositioning you and your not that intimidating to me.

Im just having fun with you fruitcake...but dont threaten me even over the internet.
Put your shirt on you fat out of shape bastard!

Yeah right bitch boy, put your money where you mouth is.. Come on down to the 915 and see if I don't either have your punk ass choked out or knocked in 15 seconds.. Unlike bull queens like you who like to get on the internet and get diarreah of the mouth, I can actually back it up.. Im Level three combatives certified so please fruit cake fuck with me if you will and see don't I put your bitch ass to sleep, trust me i'll have you unconscious in 15 seconds or less!!

SunshyneMonroe
08-18-2010, 08:20 AM
be nice boys

drock
08-18-2010, 08:47 AM
be nice boys

Hypethetically speaking Sunshyne, is there ever a chance a guy could possibly have a threesome with you and Paris??????:confused:

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 08:54 AM
Hypethetically speaking Sunshyne, is there ever a chance a guy could possibly have a threesome with you and Paris??????:confused:

sunshyne and i provide doubles when asked

traLika
08-18-2010, 08:58 AM
After the whole guys asking to
see my dick thing, I don't think I wanna post anything. Not even Lex's dick!

Aw cut the crap, goku, and just show us all your dick. The HA dudes are hungry for it! Showusyadick! Showusyadick!! Showusyadick!!! SHOWUSYADICK!!!!

drock
08-18-2010, 08:59 AM
sunshyne and i provide doubles when asked

Wow oh well let me get my paper stacked, cause I will def be asking.. mmmmmm... :Bowdown:

alyssaluxor
08-18-2010, 10:52 AM

Good day!

OMG is this for real?

My Goshhh! So its really true that HA is being populated by Gay guys!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

besos
Alyssa Luxor

LibertyHarkness
08-18-2010, 12:43 PM
bahhh i am sorry i asked to see some cock :) hehe

no in jest was fun fun chatting ...next time i will sing some songs or maybe do a comeday act for you all ... bit of charlie chaplin perhaps :)

libertron xx

Jericho
08-18-2010, 01:13 PM
bahhh i am sorry i asked to see some cock :) hehe

no in jest was fun fun chatting ...next time i will sing some songs or maybe do a comeday act for you all ... bit of charlie chaplin perhaps :)

libertron xx

Just admit it, you cockhound! :dancing:
(bloody wimmin, they're worser than the men!)

Solitary Brother
08-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah right bitch boy, put your money where you mouth is.. Come on down to the 915 and see if I don't either have your punk ass choked out or knocked in 15 seconds.. Unlike bull queens like you who like to get on the internet and get diarreah of the mouth, I can actually back it up.. Im Level three combatives certified so please fruit cake fuck with me if you will and see don't I put your bitch ass to sleep, trust me i'll have you unconscious in 15 seconds or less!!

You talk like some bitch ass white dude......
Lose some weight fat boy.
You look weak and act like a weakling.
What the fuck is "level three combatives certified"?
Is that something to be feared?

LibertyHarkness
08-18-2010, 02:00 PM
haha yes i am a cockhound with tits hehe :)

wow lots of hostility in here on this thread ... this fighting talk is like way to much testerone flying about guys xx

Jericho
08-18-2010, 02:24 PM
haha yes i am a cockhound with tits hehe :)

But, that's why we luvs ya! :dancing::Bowdown::lol:

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 02:41 PM

lol @ u trying to a e-thug

FAIL!

goku
08-18-2010, 03:45 PM
OMG is this for real?

My Goshhh! So its really true that HA is being populated by Gay guys!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

besos
Alyssa Luxor

Yes Alyssa, this is real!

I was shocked. My eyes are now open.

goku
08-18-2010, 03:47 PM

FAIL!

lol, these cats been at it for like 3 days straight!

I mean I find it a little entertaining, but can we get a little more creativity in the name calling?

drock
08-18-2010, 05:28 PM

Yeah whatever bitch!!
Fuck with me and you'll find out what level three combatives certified is..

drock
08-18-2010, 05:31 PM

FAIL!

Paris I saw your Videos, you are such a white girl.. lmbao.. I love it though and I love your voice totally unclockable.. mmmmmmm...

goku
08-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Paris I saw your Videos, you are such a white girl.. lmbao.. I love it though and I love your voice totally unclockable.. mmmmmmm...

Pasty white!!

drock
08-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Pasty white!!

Yeah pasty white and sounds kinda like a valley girl.. hahahaha...

goku
08-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Yeah pasty white and sounds kinda like a valley girl.. hahahaha...

Well, she is out that way these days! Gotta play the part. "Like, Oh my gosh!"

I especially like the hair flip! Just like Undercover Brother.....White man's Kryptonite!

Paris is sexy!:Bowdown:

drock
08-18-2010, 06:03 PM

I especially like the hair flip! Just like Undercover Brother.....White man's Kryptonite!

Awe yes you caught that too bro the flipping of the hair, yeah she has the whole persona down pact.. lol..

Fuck yeah, that bitch know she got it going on.. total package there... :Bowdown::Bowdown:

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 06:20 PM
paris i saw your videos, you are such a white girl.. Lmbao.. I love it though and i love your voice totally unclockable.. Mmmmmmm...

i am white ya know

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Pasty white!!

AHHHHHH

:frustrated :fu:

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 06:22 PM
yeah pasty white and sounds kinda like a valley girl.. Hahahaha...

omg whats wrong with being white

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 06:24 PM

NOW UR BEING NICE :fuckin:

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 06:25 PM
awe yes you caught that too bro the flipping of the hair, yeah she has the whole persona down pact.. Lol..

Fuck yeah, that bitch know she got it going on.. Total package there... :bowdown::bowdown:

lol yalllllllllllllllllll crazy

LibertyHarkness
08-18-2010, 06:52 PM
i am white, though without my fake tan, i get called the milkbottle kid :(

drock
08-18-2010, 07:03 PM
omg whats wrong with being white

ABsolutely nuten baby... :tongue:

drock
08-18-2010, 07:04 PM
lol yalllllllllllllllllll crazy

hahahaha.. you know what that cute face, small waist, and bootiful ass does to us baby..

drock
08-18-2010, 07:06 PM
i am white, though without my fake tan, i get called the milkbottle kid :(

Oh you are baby mmmmm.. I sometimes think tans are soo over rated, I like the milkbottle better.. lol :):)

drock
08-18-2010, 07:08 PM

I dunno but word on the streets is President Obama likes to play in the snow too??? lol.

thombergeron
08-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah whatever bitch!!
Fuck with me and you'll find out what level three combatives certified is..

drock, I did the MACP course at Benning back in the 90s when it was just getting set up, and I think what you're going to find as you continue in your career is that there's always someone out there who can put you down. The trick is in having your squad at your back when you eventually locate that individual. Gen. Mattis, who's currently heading up CentCom, once advised his troop, "Be polite, be professional, but be prepared to kill everyone you meet."

Next, the guys in your squad would probably call you a faggot if they knew you were into trannies. I appreciate that you feel there's a difference, but you're not straight. So coming onto a tranny forum and throwing around "faggot" mostly makes you look insecure and immature.

Plus, a lot of us faggots would probably have your back if you weren't so insistent about being a dick. Hooah.

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 07:52 PM
hahahaha.. you know what that cute face, small waist, and bootiful ass does to us baby..

lol now ur even crazier

slingblade
11-10-2011, 05:15 PM
these dudes really this thirsty in here?

FreddieGomez
11-10-2011, 05:24 PM

they fetishize the black man. it's nothing new.

Teydyn
11-10-2011, 07:36 PM
*Looks at threadtitle*

*looks at post date of starting post*

*knows who necroed this post*

*is right*

slingblade
11-10-2011, 10:32 PM
*Looks at threadtitle*

*is right*

you were saying???:confused:

Yeah
11-11-2011, 12:42 AM
It annoys me when I have guys hit me up thinking I am a chic because my avatar is of a hot chic. To those guys, read my profile or posts and you will see Im here for the girls and meet people who are also are into tgirls or ggs. There are other sites for this for them to hit up guys.

Silcc69
11-11-2011, 06:54 AM
*looks at threadtitle*

*is right*

roflmbao

MdR Dave
11-11-2011, 07:26 AM
roflmbao

roflmwao!