PDA

View Full Version : Tila Tequila zombie mobbed by juggalos at 2010 Gathering Cave-in-rock, Illinois

DeicideDeimos
08-17-2010, 09:38 AM
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/08/tila-tequila-attacked-at-concert-wounded-by-beer-bottles-feces/

Here's my opinion on this...

Being that I'm into the alternative hip hop scene (horrorcore, hardcore hip hop, death rap etc.)... I find it idiotic for an act like ICP to book tila at ANY of their shows. Do I give a shit really that it happened? Nah... I mean it sucks for her, but she's old news now days even to her fans. The point is WHY?.... Why book her? Why did she agree? Why did she even get on the stage?

Now.... juggalos... I know there are one or two of you out there who like she cock in your face... answer this to another fellow underground fan. Do you agree with the crowds' reaction, whether it's expected or not?

Personally I don't... and every year it gets harder and harder for you guys to just be yourselves and wear what you want without being labeled as a gang or mob. Yet here you are... chasing this dumb bitch to her trailer and breaking in the windows.. I'm actually surprised she didn't get killed.

Now before all the posters start coming in... this isn't a bash juggalos and ICP thread (if it was you have to wait in line after me).. you got your opinions cool... keep them. Simple discussion only.

Legend
08-17-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm surprised the icp has that many fans,aren't they like a zero hit wonder? Seriously she didn't deserved that.

KimberlyBanxxx
08-17-2010, 05:06 PM
nobody deserves that...smh.
even tila.

KimberlyBanxxx
08-17-2010, 05:10 PM
they also threw shit at method man and redman..

notdrunk
08-17-2010, 08:38 PM

A lot of trash listen to ICP. So, it isn't shocking that trash acted like trash.

Jericho
08-17-2010, 08:41 PM
WTF is that in English?
Man...I feel old! :shrug

rockabilly
08-17-2010, 08:55 PM

C'mon now , "How High" was'nt that bad of a movie.

KimberlyBanxxx
08-17-2010, 10:03 PM
omg looking at this video on tom greens site
http://www.tomgreen.com/
besides there being some pretty attractive juggalos there
lol there were drugs and alcohol
weird people
why would tila perform there anyways?
ggueeeesssssssssssssssss when you're a celeb like tila
you want a gig, doesn't matter where lol
still sucks that she got attacked but...wow
even in an interview she said that someone working at the venue
came to her and told her that she shouldnt go on, because the crowd
was rowdy, but she went on anyways...
smh

DeicideDeimos
08-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Method Man and Redman are the shit compared to ICP. I found them being bombarded with flying turds to be shocking. Most juggalos I know personally prefer them over ICP as it is lol.

bte
08-17-2010, 11:26 PM
MCL Deicide

Also, thats some pretty harsh treatment that Tila received. I wonder what ICP thought of the treatment that she received.

DeicideDeimos
08-17-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm surprised the icp has that many fans,aren't they like a zero hit wonder? Seriously she didn't deserved that.
By most people they are considered the most hated recording artists in the world. But people who feel outcast from society cling to their music like stink on shit. Fortunately there are those of us who can bump the tunes and not necessarily follow the mentality. Like me... I will proudly blast songs like FUCK THE WORLD from Amazing Jeckly Bros.... while songs like MIRACLES are only good for making fun of.... sorry if one or two of you guys out there actually like their new shit... it's fucking horrible to me.

But honestly Legend, a lot of ICP's "fans" aren't fans of ICP, so much as they are fans of ICP's label mates: Twiztid, Boondox, Blaze, and Anybody Killa... which in my opinion are the life of ICP's label.

bte
08-18-2010, 12:03 AM
By most people they are considered the most hated recording artists in the world. But people who feel outcast from society cling to their music like stink on shit. Fortunately there are those of us who can bump the tunes and not necessarily follow the mentality. Like me... I will proudly blast songs like FUCK THE WORLD from Amazing Jeckly Bros.... while songs like MIRACLES are only good for making fun of.... sorry if one or two of you guys out there actually like their new shit... it's fucking horrible to me.

But honestly Legend, a lot of ICP's "fans" aren't fans of ICP, so much as they are fans of ICP's label mates: Twiztid, Boondox, Blaze, and Anybody Killa... which in my opinion are the life of ICP's label.

Deicide I agree. ICP music is good back when they were just focusing on the joker cards. Heard their new stuff and it really isn't any good. I listen more to Blaze than ICP and Twiztid.

bladex76
08-18-2010, 03:05 AM
WTF is that in English?
Man...I feel old! :shrug
what ever happen to the days whem the artist just pee on you :party:

KimberlyBanxxx
08-18-2010, 03:10 AM
did they really chase her to her trailer?

DeicideDeimos
08-18-2010, 03:58 AM
They sure as hell did.

Dino Velvet
08-18-2010, 04:06 AM
With my Yellow Fever, I'd be chasing her too. "Look, an Asian!!!" I'm one sicko roundeye.

DeicideDeimos
08-18-2010, 04:36 AM
Deicide I agree. ICP music is good back when they were just focusing on the joker cards. Heard their new stuff and it really isn't any good. I listen more to Blaze than ICP and Twiztid.

I agree and disagree... the Jokerz Cards were fun albums... but the Shangri-La kinda blew... Hell's Pit was tight... but after that... just shit... absolute garbage. Blaze goes hard... Twiztid is the shit though IMO.

But I really am into other acts in the underground... Scum being my favorite... Q Strange, and Insane Poetry being runner ups.