PDA

View Full Version : I'm Cumming BOYS!!!

SunshyneMonroe
08-17-2010, 06:57 AM
Hey guys due to some work i gettin done i have to cut the number of cites on my tour short :( But this mean ill only be comin to bigger cities so0o0o that means ull have a better chance to hangout with me :)

Ill be in BOSTON yes bois you guys have REALLY been wanting me to come and u sound like sweet hearts....Ill be there on the 30th now im not gonna post my ad until the 31 so0oo only ha members will know im there.....a day before!!!! Go to my eros ad in houston now to get my contact info or send me a message on ha to book me :)

Then ill be in NYC prob around the 7th add me on twitter ill post dates often www.twitter.com/sunshyneland........Im not sure where ill be stayin in nyc maybe u guys can help me out with the best loco"i like to eat out shop and club"lol

Then ill be in the Md/DC area for about 2 whole weeks!!!! moven around bmore dc and spring

And last to Denver u guys also seem very sweet and cant wait to meet ya:)
Im thinking around mid to the end of next month:)

And sadly those are all the dates like i said before im getting THE LAST of my work done "thank god" so i had to cut it short

For more info u can always go to my website www.sunshyneland.com ... it was down due to updates but is now back up but there are a few things that need fixed:) :geek:

Well guys ill see ya So0n :fuckin:

rameses2
08-17-2010, 07:19 AM
I hope everything goes great for you and you're not away for too long. Be safe, Sunshyne!

drock
08-17-2010, 07:55 AM
Damn that's fucked up you live in Texas and never come to my neck of the woods..

SunshyneMonroe
08-17-2010, 05:06 PM
I hope everything goes great for you and you're not away for too long. Be safe, Sunshyne!

Awww thanks hun i will but ill still be on ha my laptop can go ne where i can:)

SunshyneMonroe
08-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Damn that's fucked up you live in Texas and never come to my neck of the woods..

well where do ya stay hun?

drock
08-18-2010, 07:43 AM
well where do ya stay hun?

el paso lol.. I already know you're neva comming here though.