PDA

View Full Version : Are any transsexuals not insecure?

correa
08-16-2010, 03:46 PM
I've noticed particularly among the younger ones, many seen very insecure. Judging others, bragging about how beautiful they are, or how beauty is the only thing that's important to them, and all this other attention seeking. It's kinda sad how these people seek validation in the wrong places. smh

Coroner
08-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Why not posting under your usual nickname aboard? :mrgreen:

correa
08-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Susi you are the epitome of classy

tsmandy
08-16-2010, 09:56 PM
I think there is a certain amount of doubt and insecurity that we TS may never be completely able to overcome. Still, susi is right, some people are insecure and some are confident, and some are just projecting. Either way, show some compassion cause this life is not an easy one.

BellaBellucci
08-16-2010, 10:10 PM
I think there is a certain amount of doubt and insecurity that we TS may never be completely able to overcome. Still, susi is right, some people are insecure and some are confident, and some are just projecting. Either way, show some compassion cause this life is not an easy one.

:iagree:

~BB~

goku
08-16-2010, 10:19 PM
:iagree:

~BB~

TS are women......... you figure it out! Go tell your girlfriend something negative about her, and see how she reacts. They are no different!

youshouldtrythislol
08-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Women in general all seem to be insecure to one extent or another. Thats why its a mans job to compliment them when they look good. You never know, telling a woman she looks good when she is having a bad day might be enough to turn her day around, or at least make it better. Thing is, you have to be sincere, and not want anything when you say it. believe it or not, a man can compliment a woman and not want anything in return.

yodajazz
08-17-2010, 12:38 AM
The issue, the way I see it, is that young trans women don’t get enough ministering or wisdom to help them be happier, and better negotiate through life. I think it’s a combination of lack of family support, and not enough guidance by those with greater spiritual wisdom, (the religious community). But to be honest it has taken me many years to learn this myself. I only wish I could have understood earlier in life. But this is what most young trans women need to understand.

Don’t spend much time comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone more beautiful than, or whatever quality you can think of. But you are unique and there are people searching for someone exactly like you. Every physical type has their own admirers. Be happy for someone else’s success, even if you feel that you are better. They could be opening doors for your own success. Or at the minimum, they could be attracting people to them, that you don’t really want to be bothered with. If you criticize someone else, for their looks or talent, the person you are talking too, often uses that same critical eye to look at you. No matter how much beauty or many a person has, a negative attitude will turn people away. However those who have joy in their hearts will attract many to them, or just the right people. I chose a woman, because of her positive attitude. I could visualize long term happiness.

These are based on basic life principles which have been around for thousands of years. And it’s not so much about belief in God, as it is looking at how larger principles of life work. I have seen so much fighting, and put downs from the women here. And this place is dedicated to those that admire them. Seeking too much validation from others is not unique to the t community, but I do see more of it here than other places. If we seek acceptance from the world, we need to set the example, by accepting and loving others.

Stoked
08-17-2010, 06:39 AM
The issue, the way I see it, is that young trans women don’t get enough ministering or wisdom to help them be happier, and better negotiate through life. I think it’s a combination of lack of family support, and not enough guidance by those with greater spiritual wisdom, (the religious community). But to be honest it has taken me many years to learn this myself. I only wish I could have understood earlier in life. But this is what most young trans women need to understand.

Don’t spend much time comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone more beautiful than, or whatever quality you can think of. But you are unique and there are people searching for someone exactly like you. Every physical type has their own admirers. Be happy for someone else’s success, even if you feel that you are better. They could be opening doors for your own success. Or at the minimum, they could be attracting people to them, that you don’t really want to be bothered with. If you criticize someone else, for their looks or talent, the person you are talking too, often uses that same critical eye to look at you. No matter how much beauty or many a person has, a negative attitude will turn people away. However those who have joy in their hearts will attract many to them, or just the right people. I chose a woman, because of her positive attitude. I could visualize long term happiness.

These are based on basic life principles which have been around for thousands of years. And it’s not so much about belief in God, as it is looking at how larger principles of life work. I have seen so much fighting, and put downs from the women here. And this place is dedicated to those that admire them. Seeking too much validation from others is not unique to the t community, but I do see more of it here than other places. If we seek acceptance from the world, we need to set the example, by accepting and loving others.

LMAO... posted here on HA where every girl is judged by her looks. blah de blah de blah

yodajazz
08-17-2010, 08:14 AM
True, lots of women here are judged by their looks. But thats more from men who are only looking for service providers or an otherwise thrill. But still most all of the women who post here get lots of compliments. There are other women here, who have never posted a pic, but have participated in great discussions. And people respect them, (and hit on them more privately). People also take note on ones who have mean streaks, and feel they have a right to be rude back to them. So I say t-girl's attitudes towards others does make a difference in how they are perceived. And you that men look for different qualities in a woman, if they are looking for an ltr, vs., pure sex.

loveburst
08-22-2010, 02:26 AM

Very well said.. I was coming to post from a similar perspective, yet not as clear one, so I'll just say that you actually put much well into words that I was thinking about saying.

Also I'd like to add, that living as a tg can be imagined to be quite a different experience as to having a normal social edifice, that most of the people do have either consciously or subconsciously building since the early childhood.

So I personally understand it totally, that depending on the person, it can be a bit harder to maintain ones peace when you are born into this kind of world, in this way as many tgirls are.

This is also why I have most respect for TGirls, because you are truly shining beacons of light, that show others how truly important it is to listen to ones inner voice and follow that path regardless of what anyone, no matter how close to you, would have to say about it, if you personally know in your heart that it is good..

Wordzy
08-22-2010, 03:11 AM
I've noticed particularly among the younger ones, many seen very insecure. Judging others, bragging about how beautiful they are, or how beauty is the only thing that's important to them, and all this other attention seeking. It's kinda sad how these people seek validation in the wrong places. smh

Right ok my old mate. I'm going to let you in one on one lifes major secrets.....

Women are fucking nuts. Every last one of them!

Be they GG, TS,TG,TV they are all fucking bananas. They are all sweetness and light one minute, the next they don't even want to talk to you. And the weirdest thing is you have absolutley no control over what they are going to flip out over next.

You can either accept it, my son. Or join a monestary.

Yours sinceirly
Brother Wordzy.

dderek123
08-22-2010, 03:24 AM
I find it's better to not even try to understand TS/women. Just love them and appreciate them when they are not playing games.

Where are you meeting all these "insecure" TS? If you meet one in a library and not in a bar I bet she would seem more secure. Just sayin ....