PDA

View Full Version : This shit really pisses me off!!

drock
08-16-2010, 07:46 AM
I know i'm not the only guy this happens too, or hell I hope i'm not the only one it happens too..

Anyway i'll make this kinda brief.. I hanging outside at an alternative club a couple of days ago, and this guy walks up and it's a little bit of small talk and within two minutes of talking to this guy he's like do you wanna go to my car and make out, and i'm like hell naw man i'm not gay.. So he keeps it moving and low and behold there were like two other fucking guys who were all flirty, which made my skin crawl as well..

I mean the reason I don't really like going into those kinda clubs is it seems like i'm always having to restrain myself from knocking some fag out.. The last time I went into one of those clubs there was some clown who had the nerve to reach down and try to feel my dick, and I told him if he didn't get his hands back I was going to knock him out!!

I hate being that way, but that shit really gets my blood pressure up, and honestly I don't really wanna fuck nobody up and ruin the night for everybody, but come on now.. I don't know if gay guys automatically ASSume that you're gay if you're in a joint like that or if they think if you fuck with trannys you'll fuck with them too???? I can't even get down with trannys unless they're almost unclockable, and I don't have a problem with gay guys as long as they keep their distance from me, but I just have a bad feeling that i'm going to wind up knocking one of these guys out..

giovanni_hotel
08-16-2010, 08:01 AM
LOLOL!!

Chill, black.
Watch a female and learn the art of tactful rejection. You knock out a guy who's hitting on you at a club while you're on the make for a tgirl, and guess what??

You won't ever be allowed on the premises again.

If you tell one of the guys you're looking for girls, maybe the word gets around and people will leave you alone.
Hell, he might even introduce you to some 'friends'!!

drock
08-16-2010, 08:23 AM
lol. .I guess you right bro that's probably the best way to difuse the situation, but still it irratates the hell outta me.. That's like the main reason I never go to those type joints, most of the time i'll just ride by or hang outside..

south ov da border
08-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Don't take it personal, girls get hit on all the time by guys they aren't interested in. It's part of the atmosphere. Just politely decline and take it in stride...

Legend
08-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Guys who usually make a big deal about gay guys hitting on them usually have some sort of skeletons in their closet or they're in denial about it and won't come out of the closet.I normal person would probably just laugh it off or too a point be somewhat flattered but not to a point where he wants to punch someone out, it's too obvious that your trying to hide something.

drock
08-16-2010, 09:09 AM
Yeah girls get hit on my guys all the time and that's to be expected... Guys aren't prepared to have another guy hit on them so it can potentially be a very volitale situation, at least I know i'm not.. I consider myself the hunter not the prey..

drock
08-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Guys who usually make a big deal about gay guys hitting on them usually have some sort of skeletons in their closet or they're in denial about it and won't come out of the closet.I normal person would probably just laugh it off or too a point be somewhat flattered but not to a point where he wants to punch someone out, it's too obvious that your trying to hide something.

Dude I can't even bleive you came up with some lame ass shit like this!! There's no skeletons in this closet here.. I've done a lot of dirt in my day, but i'd be fucking insane to say I was remotely flattered by some shit like that!! I'm a grown as man if I wanna do something i'm going to do it reguardless what others think, so please STFU with all these inane ASSumptions..

No a normal person would probably be just as disgusted as I am, it's only power bottoms like you who think crap like that is cute, when it ain't!!

scroller
08-16-2010, 09:57 AM
So he keeps it moving and low and behold there were like two other fucking guys who were all flirty, which made my skin crawl as well..

Crystal ball says: There will be a day in your far future when you look back on this fondly and wish anyone did that anymore.

Legend
08-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Dude I can't even bleive you came up with some lame ass shit like this!! There's no skeletons in this closet here.. I've done a lot of dirt in my day, but i'd be fucking insane to say I was remotely flattered by some shit like that!! I'm a grown as man if I wanna do something i'm going to do it reguardless what others think, so please STFU with all these inane ASSumptions..

No a normal person would probably be just as disgusted as I am, it's only power bottoms like you who think crap like that is cute, when it ain't!!

"power bottoms" weird you know gay lingo.

1.power bottom
Gay Male Term. Dominant Bottom. While a bottom is usually submissive to his partner, a power bottom enjoys maintaining control over the top and/or the penetration, the normally dominant role in gay male sex
http://www.urbandictionary.com

alyssaluxor
08-16-2010, 12:23 PM
youre kinda boring you should have come with him in his car and SUCK each others COCK!!! that would be so HOT! :jerkoff

i could also join if you like 3 some *wink wink*

besos
Alyssa Luxor

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-16-2010, 12:42 PM
You should stay away from those kind of clubs - Sounds like you're a potential menace and not quite as 'alternative' as you'd like to think. If you keep going to the same club an refuse to acclimate to the way that enclosed micro culture does things - guess what, you don't belong there. Smile and be flattered or pick a fight and get flattened - there are more of them than there are of you.

tsparisangelline
08-16-2010, 12:44 PM
oh calm down

if u stop i might give your white addicted self a pic :)

MDM23
08-16-2010, 01:57 PM
You sound like a bit of a twat to be honest. If they hit on you just laugh it off, no big deal. If it bothers you that much then don't go to those clubs. Sounds like sooner or later you will end up getting your ass kicked or arrested.

drock
08-16-2010, 04:27 PM
"power bottoms" weird you know gay lingo.

1.power bottom
Gay Male Term. Dominant Bottom. While a bottom is usually submissive to his partner, a power bottom enjoys maintaining control over the top and/or the penetration, the normally dominant role in gay male sex
http://www.urbandictionary.com

Awe yeah whatever you say tinkerbelle....

drock
08-16-2010, 04:30 PM
youre kinda boring you should have come with him in his car and SUCK each others COCK!!! that would be so HOT! :jerkoff

i could also join if you like 3 some *wink wink*

besos
Alyssa Luxor

Well then maybe i'm boring by your definition.. I'm sorry boo, but that's of no intrest to me what so ever.. I'm only attracted to the female form, so just ain't happening a threesome with two hawt trannys or GG i'm game, but dudes don't intrest in at all... :)

drock
08-16-2010, 04:33 PM
You should stay away from those kind of clubs - Sounds like you're a potential menace and not quite as 'alternative' as you'd like to think. If you keep going to the same club an refuse to acclimate to the way that enclosed micro culture does things - guess what, you don't belong there. Smile and be flattered or pick a fight and get flattened - there are more of them than there are of you.

Now how'd you come up to the conclusion that i'm a potential menace??? I'm pretty much a model citizen, and i'm in the Army, a man that's served his country well and trys to stay out of trouble but come on now... Don't be trying to touch my chest or grab on my crotch, and oh I doubt very seriously that i'll get flattened... Trust me when I say I know how to defend myself, and I can do that well, which is another reason why I don't wanna get into any confrontations..

drock
08-16-2010, 04:34 PM
oh calm down

if u stop i might give your white addicted self a pic :)

hahahaha.. mmmmm you're sooo yummmy.. :):)

drock
08-16-2010, 04:37 PM
You sound like a bit of a twat to be honest. If they hit on you just laugh it off, no big deal. If it bothers you that much then don't go to those clubs. Sounds like sooner or later you will end up getting your ass kicked or arrested.

awe sure bozo, if you saw me, trust me that'd be the last thing you think ..

goku
08-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Now how'd you come up to the conclusion that i'm a potential menace??? I'm pretty much a model citizen, and i'm in the Army, a man that's served his country well and trys to stay out of trouble but come on now... Don't be trying to touch my chest or grab on my crotch, and oh I doubt very seriously that i'll get flattened... Trust me when I say I know how to defend myself, and I can do that well, which is another reason why I don't wanna get into any confrontations..

Lol!

Calm down D-rock. A good looking brotha in the alternative world has to get used to that pretty quick. I am not a cocky guy at all, but I know I fit in the dreaded "pretty dude" category, as I have been getting called that my entire life. So if women think you are pretty, then it's to be expected that gay men will think so too. It's only logical, and it makes you no more gay then when you first walked in. I get the no grabbing the package thing, but otherwise you strolled into their world, and now you gotta play by their rules.

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-16-2010, 05:18 PM

Ok man, you asked a question and the general consensus is that you should calm down about and/or just stop going to the damned club. You're a soldier? Then fall in line and stop being such a rebel about this. Do what your told or stop asking questions you don't want the answer to. How hard is that? Have a Coke and a smile and sit the fuck down.

sdman
08-16-2010, 05:52 PM
My recomendation is stay out of those kind of clubs it pisses me off to so i dont go out to gay clubs. I use the internet to find trannys that works well for me.

TheToon
08-16-2010, 06:00 PM
I went to a gay club with some friends one time (as a couple of them where gay) and actually hooked up with a GG that was a friend of a friend, that didn't stop this guy coming up to me while the girl was sitting on my lap, to tell me that he thought I was "adorable". It didn't really piss me off, we just laughed about it (after he'd left of course).

bte
08-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Don't take it personal. I mean you should be flattered. You shouldn't start a fight or get angry when you are at an alternative who happens to caters to gay and TS. Just decline and move on.

Solitary Brother
08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
I know i'm not the only guy this happens too, or hell I hope i'm not the only one it happens too..

Anyway i'll make this kinda brief.. I hanging outside at an alternative club a couple of days ago, and this guy walks up and it's a little bit of small talk and within two minutes of talking to this guy he's like do you wanna go to my car and make out, and i'm like hell naw man i'm not gay.. So he keeps it moving and low and behold there were like two other fucking guys who were all flirty, which made my skin crawl as well..

I mean the reason I don't really like going into those kinda clubs is it seems like i'm always having to restrain myself from knocking some fag out.. The last time I went into one of those clubs there was some clown who had the nerve to reach down and try to feel my dick, and I told him if he didn't get his hands back I was going to knock him out!!

I hate being that way, but that shit really gets my blood pressure up, and honestly I don't really wanna fuck nobody up and ruin the night for everybody, but come on now.. I don't know if gay guys automatically ASSume that you're gay if you're in a joint like that or if they think if you fuck with trannys you'll fuck with them too???? I can't even get down with trannys unless they're almost unclockable, and I don't have a problem with gay guys as long as they keep their distance from me, but I just have a bad feeling that i'm going to wind up knocking one of these guys out..

I think you messed up by talking to them.
Ive been to some gay clubs in San Francisco and believe it or not they can tell who is and isnt gay.
Dont make eye contact with them and dont talk to them......unless you want to get hit on I mean come on your in a gay club.
I didnt have problems because Im a big guy...I would have killed one of those fuckers if they tried to touch my dick...are you kidding me?
The problem is you...seriously.
Im a fag magnet....I have had guys follow me on BART I have had stalkers...seriously but there too scared to do or say anything because they KNOW!
Dude I have pulled bitches in gay clubs and went back to their house and fucked them...Its how you carry yourself.

zorga
08-16-2010, 09:55 PM
why, if someone is irritated buy gay dudes, everybody says, that there are skeletons in their own closet?! there's one wonderful saying:

"It's not that I am not comfortable with my sexuality - I just don't like to be slapped in the face with their sexuality."

MDM23
08-16-2010, 11:23 PM
awe sure bozo, if you saw me, trust me that'd be the last thing you think ..

Bozo? Ok mate.

Like I said you come across like a twat and now an internet hardman lol.

I've been to gay clubs before (always with a ts though) and never had a problem as they can tell I'm straight and not into the gays. Maybe you just look like a batty boy!!!

ARMANIXXX
08-16-2010, 11:40 PM

Out of curiosity, where are you from, drock?

scroller
08-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Now how'd you come up to the conclusion that i'm a potential menace??? I'm pretty much a model citizen, and i'm in the Army, a man that's served his country well and trys to stay out of trouble but come on now...

You wrote: "i'm always having to restrain myself from knocking some fag out... hate being that way, but that shit really gets my blood pressure up, and honestly I don't really wanna fuck nobody up and ruin the night for everybody, but come on now... I just have a bad feeling that i'm going to wind up knocking one of these guys out.. "

Duh, that's a potential menace. Most people don't feel or act that way.

wolfticketer761
08-17-2010, 12:34 AM
yea i kinda understand where the original poster is coming from.
Personally I have no issue with someone who tries to flirt. I simply let them know the deal and they leave me alone. But i do have a problem with the ones who physically try to touch you. I have knocked a few grabby assholes out myself.

drock
08-17-2010, 12:51 AM
I think you messed up by talking to them.
Ive been to some gay clubs in San Francisco and believe it or not they can tell who is and isnt gay.
Dont make eye contact with them and dont talk to them......unless you want to get hit on I mean come on your in a gay club.
I didnt have problems because Im a big guy...I would have killed one of those fuckers if they tried to touch my dick...are you kidding me?
The problem is you...seriously.
Im a fag magnet....I have had guys follow me on BART I have had stalkers...seriously but there too scared to do or say anything because they KNOW!
Dude I have pulled bitches in gay clubs and went back to their house and fucked them...Its how you carry yourself.

Dude, I didn't talk to them.. I mean I wasn't even in the club the last time because I already know self and the environment.. I was standing outside minding my own business when outta nowhere this dude pops up and was literally like do you wanna go to my car and have some fun.. Yeah i'm a big guy too, i'm a rock solid 250lb bench over 400lbs, and not the least bit soft.. I dunno I think a lot of these guys just have some crazy thoughts when they see a big Black guy out and about cause it ain't that many of us here..

drock
08-17-2010, 12:52 AM
Bozo? Ok mate.

Like I said you come across like a twat and now an internet hardman lol.

I've been to gay clubs before (always with a ts though) and never had a problem as they can tell I'm straight and not into the gays. Maybe you just look like a batty boy!!!

Well I doubt very seriously that you'd think I cam across as a twat if you ever saw me, and keep all the homo lingo to yourself tinkerbelle..

drock
08-17-2010, 12:57 AM
You wrote: "i'm always having to restrain myself from knocking some fag out... hate being that way, but that shit really gets my blood pressure up, and honestly I don't really wanna fuck nobody up and ruin the night for everybody, but come on now... I just have a bad feeling that i'm going to wind up knocking one of these guys out.. "

Duh, that's a potential menace. Most people don't feel or act that way.

Don't get me wrong it's not like i'm just out there looking to take a swing at someone.. Really it's all about how you carry yourself.. I dunno maybe you like guys reaching for your crotch n shit, I don't it angers me.. Conversation is one thing but don't invade my personal space and def don't touch me and there won't be no problems..

A few years ago one of my girlfreinds had a hair dresser that was a gay white dude and one day my girlfreind told me he had a big crush on me.. NOw I didn't blow a head gasket about it I actually laughed out loud because he never approached me with it, and I never said nothing to him about it, so everything was kosher.. It's all about respect..

drock
08-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Out of curiosity, where are you from, drock?

Well I live in El Paso right now Armanixxx..

drock
08-17-2010, 01:01 AM
yea i kinda understand where the original poster is coming from.
Personally I have no issue with someone who tries to flirt. I simply let them know the deal and they leave me alone. But i do have a problem with the ones who physically try to touch you. I have knocked a few grabby assholes out myself.

Thank you man, people are gettting it twisted... There's a huge difference between harmless flirting and someone trying to grab on you.. I actually choked this one guy out years ago when I was at FT. Bragg when I was in the back of this adult book store he grabbed my dick, and I wound up choking the shit out of this fool..

Solitary Brother
08-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Dude, I didn't talk to them.. I mean I wasn't even in the club the last time because I already know self and the environment.. I was standing outside minding my own business when outta nowhere this dude pops up and was literally like do you wanna go to my car and have some fun.. Yeah i'm a big guy too, i'm a rock solid 250lb bench over 400lbs, and not the least bit soft.. I dunno I think a lot of these guys just have some crazy thoughts when they see a big Black guy out and about cause it ain't that many of us here..

Its you....no dude would EVER do nothing crazy like that to me...
I have been to some ghetto ass spots in Oakland with my lesbian friend and I had one guy say something and I said something back and that was it.
My lesbian friend didnt like they way I handled it but oh well.
I have been to these ghetto ass spots where you have HARD thug type faggots...dudes that look like gangbangers...kissing each other....I had no problems.
These motherfuckers have guns on them....yeah I have partied in that kind of environment in Oakland and NO PROBLEMS!
And I DONT blend in at all so I think its you...seriously.
Most gay people are respectful....

Legend
08-17-2010, 01:21 AM
Damn baby I didn't know you had it going on like this. I wish I was in your area and i'd definitely give you a call baby.. your cock looks yummy too by the way.

Funny someone gets offended that some gay guy just hits on them but they don't have a problem with saying penis looks yummy,you said that after someone posted a pic of their penis.

Sorry drock there is no going back once you've said someones penis looks yummy you're pretty miuch gay,you can say "no homo" a billion times it doesn't matter.

tambor
08-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Not sure why you have to blow a gasket when getting hit on by a guy.

Back when I was tending bar it happened rather often.

Honestly say thanks, I am flattered but that is not my cup of tea and move on....

drock
08-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Its you....no dude would EVER do nothing crazy like that to me...
I have been to some ghetto ass spots in Oakland with my lesbian friend and I had one guy say something and I said something back and that was it.
My lesbian friend didnt like they way I handled it but oh well.
I have been to these ghetto ass spots where you have HARD thug type faggots...dudes that look like gangbangers...kissing each other....I had no problems.
These motherfuckers have guns on them....yeah I have partied in that kind of environment in Oakland and NO PROBLEMS!
And I DONT blend in at all so I think its you...seriously.
Most gay people are respectful....

LOL so you think it's me? I doubt that very seriously bro.. My theory is a lot of them are just desperate to be with a brotha since there really aren't many of us here.. Only about 3% of the population is Black, and i'm not saying i'm all that or nothing but I know i'm a decent looking dude, and I get my gym time in so i'm built pretty solid.. I guess maybe I look like a good prospect to some of them, and when they're drunk they get a little bold and want to see what's up..

drock
08-17-2010, 01:29 AM
Funny someone gets offended that some gay guy just hits on them but they don't have a problem with saying penis looks yummy,you said that after someone posted a pic of their penis.

Sorry drock there is no going back once you've said someones penis looks yummy you're pretty miuch gay,you can say "no homo" a billion times it doesn't matter.

Man where da fuck did you get that from anyway, you're not a stalker are you??? I don't care if it's a banging ass tranny kool, if it's a dude it ain't happening so it really doesn't matter how many post you dig up legend.. I'm the same way 24/7!!

drock
08-17-2010, 01:36 AM

Why don't you post the link to the quote Legend.. I'll stand behind anything i've typed in here but you could be just adding crap too I don't know what's your angle?

blackrob
08-17-2010, 01:49 AM
I totally feel ya mane. I've smacked the shit out of a few faggots in my day too for getting outta pocket! The problem with posting something like this on this site is msot of these dudes on here are faggots and love dick in any form dont matta if its a man or a tranny. And if a dude would have grabbed my dick I would have fucked him up on the spot no questions asked!!!

Solitary Brother
08-17-2010, 01:54 AM
LOL so you think it's me? I doubt that very seriously bro.. My theory is a lot of them are just desperate to be with a brotha since there really aren't many of us here.. Only about 3% of the population is Black, and i'm not saying i'm all that or nothing but I know i'm a decent looking dude, and I get my gym time in so i'm built pretty solid.. I guess maybe I look like a good prospect to some of them, and when they're drunk they get a little bold and want to see what's up..

Uh ....ok
I think I have failed.
IT IS YOU.

drock
08-17-2010, 01:57 AM
Uh ....ok
I think I have failed.
IT IS YOU.

Hell naw, trust me it's not me.. Until you've been in the same environment i've been in and i'm not talking about where ever it is you're at, you can't say ISH bro.

fred41
08-17-2010, 02:02 AM
LOL..lotta chest beating going on in a thread about gay bars.

Solitary Brother
08-17-2010, 02:05 AM
Hell naw, trust me it's not me.. Until you've been in the same environment i've been in and i'm not talking about where ever it is you're at, you can't say ISH bro.

That was a long time ago and I was with a friend a lesbian.
I stayed off to myself.
I didnt make eye contact with guys.
They KNEW I was not gay.
You cannot say the same.
I can name the places I went to....VERY WELL KNOWN.

In San Francisco ....THE ENDUP
In Oakland ....The Bench and Bar and Cable Reefs with my lesbian friend.

Vey well known spots in fact the endup is where I would see a lot of trannies at....its very mixed and people are chill.

Ive never had ANY problems in San Fran...people are very cool...

ARMANIXXX
08-17-2010, 02:18 AM
Why don't you post the link to the quote Legend.. I'll stand behind anything i've typed in here but you could be just adding crap too I don't know what's your angle?

I don't know where Legend got it, but you can't deny.......

It was funny.

Timing was perfect and everything.

lol

russtafa
08-17-2010, 04:51 AM
thats why i love going to those clubs it cuts the competition down .i love it when these guys freak out over the gays and get walked out by the bouncers ,one less to compete against

Stoked
08-17-2010, 06:31 AM

Yup... overtly homophobic, I agree. Probably in denial.

Legend
08-17-2010, 06:33 AM

I'm not adding anything, you said everything i posted and to add to your hypocrisy you were one of those guys pissed at danielle foxx because she went post op and how you missed her screwing a**, you actually made a thread whining about it.So a guy who thinks someone's penis looks yummy and whines about a transsexual losing her penis is greatly offended that some gay gay made a pass at him lol your a complete joke who is in in denial.

By the way i really didn't do any deep digging all i did was use google search and you post came up, you might want the webmaster to remove your name from there website because it links to you saying brenda's penis looks yummy.

http://www.intersexualite.org/Hontas-Farmer.html

TSPornFan
08-17-2010, 06:39 AM
LOLOL!!

Chill, black.
Watch a female and learn the art of tactful rejection.

There are plenty of females who have the art of untactful rejection.

giovanni_hotel
08-17-2010, 06:58 AM
No joke, I had a graying middle-aged Black queen at the gym today confront me at my locker as I'm toweling off my dingaling butt naked, and he says, ( mind you, this dude has been quasi-stalking me on and off for YEARS!!), 'why do you always ignore me ---? I know you're all man and I would respect your privacy, but all I wanna do is suck your dick.' WTF???lol

I had to tell him for the umpteenth time I don't go that way, how I'm only into girls,
( didn't bring up how much really dig 'certain' females!), blah, blah, blah.

I told this 50-something queen that I felt he was taking my civility for granted and if I made this situation ugly he'd put all the grief on me.

IF your str8 and low key, even as a Black man, 6'1 225#, some folks think that's a possible if they keep at it.

I totally get where Drock is coming from, but what are you gonna do??

fred41
08-17-2010, 07:09 AM
No joke, I had a graying middle-aged Black queen at the gym today confront me at my locker as I'm toweling off my dingaling butt naked, and he says, ( mind you, this dude has been quasi-stalking me on and off for YEARS!!), 'why do you always ignore me ---? I know you're all man and I would respect your privacy, but all I wanna do is suck your dick.' WTF???lol

I had to tell him for the umpteenth time I don't go that way, how I'm only into girls,

I told this 50-something queen that I felt he was taking my civility for granted and if I made this situation ugly he'd put all the grief on me.

IF your str8 and low key, even as a Black man, 6'1 225#, some folks think that's a possible if they keep at it.

That's no where near the same thing...you can avoid an aggressive gay bar if that bothers you...but a Gym is different. You have a right not to be harrassed...especially since you are a paying member....(unless it's a David Barton gym..or something like that..lol)

drock
08-17-2010, 07:40 AM
I don't know where Legend got it, but you can't deny.......

It was funny.

Timing was perfect and everything.

lol

I don't either which means what's the validity? How do I know he didn't just change a few of my words around on the quote, hell who post some crap like that without a link? I mean Dan Rather lost his job because he went on a witch hunt aganist George Bush without crediable sources.. Of course he's not gong to get banned on a message board for doing that, im just saying anybody can flip someones words around in a quote, it don't prove shit.....

drock
08-17-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm not adding anything, you said everything i posted and to add to your hypocrisy you were one of those guys pissed at danielle foxx because she went post op and how you missed her screwing a**, you actually made a thread whining about it.So a guy who thinks someone's penis looks yummy and whines about a transsexual losing her penis is greatly offended that some gay gay made a pass at him lol your a complete joke who is in in denial.

By the way i really didn't do any deep digging all i did was use google search and you post came up, you might want the webmaster to remove your name from there website because it links to you saying brenda's penis looks yummy.

http://www.intersexualite.org/Hontas-Farmer.html

Give it a rest dude, I don't know where you're going with all this middle school shit, but leave me out of your sexual desires with men!! Obviously you did some deep digging cause I don't even remember posting to brenda hell to be honest after clicking on that link I don't think i'd be the least bit intrested in her to begin with, so dude if you ain't gone post the actual link to it and stop talking out your ass then I don't give a fuck.. Again the link or STFU!!

drock
08-17-2010, 07:50 AM

That had to be a very uncomfortable situation for you to be in.. I emphathize with you.. I guess some of these bull queers are getting bolder by the day, and it makes for a extremely volitile situation to kick off.. I don't know when these homos started targeting straight guys thinking they can convert us, but they'd have better odds with the flamiing fags..

Solitary Brother
08-17-2010, 08:10 AM

Wow
Thats crazy.
I could not imagine that happening to me.
I guess because I live in the bay area but very little shocks me.
Im 6'3 218 and VERY athletic looking.....This kind of thing never happens to me.
Maybe because I look like I will do something which I will.
I would put a viscous beating on any dude that came at me like that I dont care how big the are.

jamesedwards
08-17-2010, 08:15 AM

Dude stay outta those types of places! Of course they are going to assume because why else would you be there? It's a place for them, so fine your tgirls else where.

jamesedwards
08-17-2010, 08:21 AM

Legend do you know how stupid you sound right now? He don't want a gay man to touch him, if he did let the gay man touch him surely he wouldn't be here telling us his story. HE DON'T LIKE GAY MEN! Get it through your skull!

So let me get this right since he is making a big deal he must be gay right? Ok, So lets say there's a child molestor around the way where I live, I have two daughters, and I find out who he is. I don't like child molestors so you're telling me since I make a big deal to protect my daughters and even if I didn't have daughters I can't stand a child molestor you mean to tell me deep down in my skeleton closet I am a child molestor? LOL :crap:confused: Please think before you type dammmmmmmmm:whistle:

ARMANIXXX
08-17-2010, 08:22 AM
I've been to some of the same places Solitary Brother talks about and have never had a dude overtly make a direct pass at me.
However, the 5 or 6 mixed clubs I've gone to, I've always gone with a TS girl. So that would explain that.

But then that sorta makes me wonder why you go to Gay Clubs/bars? Is that just where TS's go in your area?

Because when I am looking for TS's, I go to clubs and bars that cater to them.
TS's like to sing and dance, so those drag shows or lip sync shows are a good place to go for that.

TS's will grab my ass or whatnot......but never a dude.

It's kinda hard for me to picture it going down the way you say it is.

jamesedwards
08-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Wow
Thats crazy.
I could not imagine that happening to me.
I guess because I live in the bay area but very little shocks me.
Im 6'3 218 and VERY athletic looking.....This kind of thing never happens to me.
Maybe because I look like I will do something which I will.
I would put a viscous beating on any dude that came at me like that I dont care how big the are.

LOL hahahaha CTFU LOL OH MY GAWD LOL YOU HAVE ME IN TEARS! lol

See that's how gay men get their ass beat down or come up missing, THEY PLAY TO MUCH lol A gay man shouldn't approach a straight man AT ALL FOR NO TIME OR REASON! Approach a gay man, in their screwed up minds they think every got dam man is gay! I'm with you if a gay man came up to me talking that trash he getting ICED (throw back word from the 70's), Ima be the DNA outta his ass! No pun intended.

jamesedwards
08-17-2010, 08:31 AM
I've been to some of the same places Solitary Brother talks about and have never had a dude overtly make a direct pass at me.
However, the 5 or 6 mixed clubs I've gone to, I've always gone with a TS girl. So that would explain that.

But then that sorta makes me wonder why you go to Gay Clubs/bars? Is that just where TS's go in your area?

TS's like to sing and dance, so those drag shows or lip sync shows are a good place to go for that.

Awwwh fuck not the grab the ass thingy? Man I went to one of the few times in NYC a couple grabbed my ass so I palmed their asses back. after we finished fucking lol hahahah lol I was a happy dude. we had a real nasty ass 3sum and it was fucking off the chain. Grabbing ass is a nice intro for TGirls if they are lookign good though.

Legend
08-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Legend do you know how stupid you sound right now? He don't want a gay man to touch him, if he did let the gay man touch him surely he wouldn't be here telling us his story. HE DON'T LIKE GAY MEN! Get it through your skull!

So let me get this right since he is making a big deal he must be gay right? Ok, So lets say there's a child molestor around the way where I live, I have two daughters, and I find out who he is. I don't like child molestors so you're telling me since I make a big deal to protect my daughters and even if I didn't have daughters I can't stand a child molestor you mean to tell me deep down in my skeleton closet I am a child molestor? LOL :crap:confused: Please think before you type dammmmmmmmm:whistle:

Are you serious wtf kind of analogy is that, drock thinks penises look yummy and knows gay terms like powerbottom and goes to "gay" clubs.Do you molest and rape kids and do you know any of there terms let me guess you don't right.

Clearly if your not comfortable with your sexuality you shouldn't be at gay clubs trying to picked up transsexuals and please no one can be stupid enough to go to a club gay and not expect to be hit on by gay guys,you have serious issues if you go to a gay club and act like moron if you get hit on by a gay guy.Most people don't have that "no homo" gays are evil, contagious attitude and aren't going to assume your gay because a gay guy hits on you,i actually think some girls would find it cool and respect you more if you laughed it off rather then act like a violent moron.

I wanna add to that there is nothing wrong with anyone being gay and having a gay guy flirt with you doesn't make you gay but when you have overreact like drock its really suspicious.You people need to throw that "no homo" dren out the window.You guys keep going to gay clubs and overreact when gay guys hit on you and see how stupid you look.

wolfticketer761
08-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Are you serious wtf kind of analogy is that, drock thinks penises look yummy and knows gay terms like powerbottom and goes to "gay" clubs.Do you molest and rape kids and do you know any of there terms let me guess you don't right.

Clearly if your not comfortable with your sexuality you shouldn't be at gay clubs trying to picked up transsexuals and please no one can be stupid enough to go to a club gay and not expect to be hit on by gay guys,you have serious issues if you go to a gay club and act like moron if you get hit on by a gay guy.Most people don't have that "no homo" gays are evil, contagious attitude and aren't going to assume your gay because a gay guy hits on you,i actually think some girls would find it cool and respect you more if you laughed it off rather then act like a violent moron.

I wanna add to that there is nothing wrong with anyone being gay and having a gay guy flirt with you doesn't make you gay but when you have overreact like drock its really suspicious.You people need to throw that "no homo" dren out the window.You guys keep going to gay clubs and overreact when gay guys hit on you and see how stupid you look.

There is a difference between flirting and sexual harrassment. He said the gay guy TOUCHED him. How can not expect him to get mad and want to knock the gay guy out?

And that whole reverse psychology bullshit (and thats what it essentially is, reverse psychology) you gay people made up about not liking gay people means your secretly gay, is retarded. You're pretty much the only community who still thinks u can get over on others with the old "I'm rubber, your glue, whatever u say bounces off me and sticks to you" method.
If there was any truth to it then it would have to be applied to all aspects of disapproval. You cant pick and choose just because its convenient to your cause. So with that said that pedophile analogy is valid

You just have to accept the fact that some people just don't like you. That's a part of life. To expect to be embraced by everyone with open arms is naive and childish.

Legend
08-17-2010, 01:59 PM
There is a difference between flirting and sexual harrassment. He said the gay guy TOUCHED him. How can not expect him to get mad and want to knock the gay guy out?

And that whole reverse psychology bullshit (and thats what it essentially is, reverse psychology) you gay people made up about not liking gay people means your secretly gay, is retarded. You're pretty much the only community who still thinks u can get over on others with the old "I'm rubber, your glue, whatever u say bounces off me and sticks to you" method.
If there was any truth to it then it would have to be applied to all aspects of disapproval. You cant pick and choose just because its convenient to your cause. So with that said that pedophile analogy is valid

You just have to accept the fact that some people just don't like you. That's a part of life. To expect to be embraced by everyone with open arms is naive and childish.

Correction he said the gay guy "tried" to touch him, no one touched his penis.

I'm don't consider myself gay but i'd would love to be apart of the gay community and wouldn't give a shit if guys like you or drock or anyone thought i was gay,nothing wrong with gay people i honestly understand what kind of bullshit they go through kind of like the same bullshit black people went through,you know having people wanting to bash and beat them up for being different.

And really why act so dumbfounded about the gay lifestyle when you say things like penis is yummy and you know gay lingo, you clearly know something.Really when was the last time a straight said someone elses penis looked yummy?

Jericho
08-17-2010, 02:53 PM

Far be it from me to try and defend the dick, but, that is a pretty fine hair you're trying to split! :smh

While i agree the guy probably shouldn't be in those type places if he's going to over-react like that, there are some queers who go out of their way to ask for a twatting.

deepthroater
08-17-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm constantly amazed at the level of homophobia and ignorance displayed on a site that's essentially and intrinsically based around homosexual behaviour (I know that's a can of worms in itself, but male+tranny sex is still basically homosexual sex, even if it's not the normal male+male homosexual attraction as in the accepted sense of the term).

You'd think that members of a site with such close links to the LGBT scene would be a little more open-minded and accepting of people surely.

drock is an idiot and pathetically insecure.

drock
08-17-2010, 04:57 PM

I tell you what Legend, since you think that I think a male penis looks yummy, why don't you bring your tooty friuty ass down to El Paso, and try that shit with me and see if I don't stomp the shit out of your ass and throw you in a fucking dumpster.. I've already told your brain dead ass that I don't like that and it make my skin crawl, but since you're too fucking stupid to beleive what I say, hell action speaks louder than words!!

drock
08-17-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm constantly amazed at the level of homophobia and ignorance displayed on a site that's essentially and intrinsically based around homosexual behaviour (I know that's a can of worms in itself, but male+tranny sex is still basically homosexual sex, even if it's not the normal male+male homosexual attraction as in the accepted sense of the term).

You'd think that members of a site with such close links to the LGBT scene would be a little more open-minded and accepting of people surely.

drock is an idiot and pathetically insecure.

Awe shut the fuck up ya flaming little pole smoker!! Sounds like you're just another in a long list of faggots who we got running on in here who's offended that guys like me don't wanna play with you queers!!

drock
08-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Dude stay outta those types of places! Of course they are going to assume because why else would you be there? It's a place for them, so fine your tgirls else where.

I don't know what the scene is where you're at, but here that's the only place where i've seen them hanging out at.. Hell trust me, I wouldn't ever set foot in a alternative club if there weren't women or tranny's in there..

drock
08-17-2010, 05:09 PM

Yeah, it's not a exclusively gay club it's an alternative club with straight men/women/ trannys/gays/ lesbains.. basically it's a poporie of everything.. Well trust me man it's possible, I think a lot of gay guys have it in their clouded minds that if a man's open to dating trannys he's down with them too..

I mean I have this one tranny freind and she told me that she trys to keep her friends or boyfreinds away from her gay freinds because most of them instantly think that if the man is into Trannys then he must be into gay men too.. She also told me where one of the guys she was seeing got into a fight with a gay guy because he got all touchy feely with her boyfreind just thinking that if he fucks with trannys hell fuck with a faggot too, not true and epic fail..

drock
08-17-2010, 05:15 PM

I'm don't consider myself gay but i'd would love to be apart of the gay community and wouldn't give a shit if guys like you or drock or anyone thought i was gay,nothing wrong with gay people i honestly understand what kind of bullshit they go through kind of like the same bullshit black people went through,you know having people wanting to bash and beat them up for being different.

And really why act so dumbfounded about the gay lifestyle when you say things like penis is yummy and you know gay lingo, you clearly know something.Really when was the last time a straight said someone elses penis looked yummy?

Dude you're sooo out there.. Hell there are a lotta trannys who wanna distance themselves from the Gay Community, and I damn sure as hell ain't trying to be down or even associated with the Gay community.. Why should I be when it's not the lifestyle I live.. The really passable Trannys run full speed away from any association with the Gay Community and just wanna live their lives as regular women.. I can't blame them either..

You've still yet to post the link so shut the fuck up already.. I know you're probably sitting your tooty furity flaming ass on a dildo as you type all your projections and assumptions but one this you fail to realize Legend, i'm no homo and you seem to embrace this so more power to you!!!!!

blackrob
08-17-2010, 05:27 PM

Legend youre one sick queen! I woulda knocked the mothafucka out even if he tried to touch my dick! That shit aint cool and only faggots think its cool for a man to have another man touch his dick!

scroller
08-17-2010, 05:53 PM
see if I don't stomp the shit out of your ass and throw you in a fucking dumpster..

Previously:

Now how'd you come up to the conclusion that i'm a potential menace???

Also: Ellipses have 3 dots, not 2.

Legend
08-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I tell you what Legend, since you think that I think a male penis looks yummy, why don't you bring your tooty friuty ass down to El Paso, and try that shit with me and see if I don't stomp the shit out of your ass and throw you in a fucking dumpster.. I've already told your brain dead ass that I don't like that and it make my skin crawl, but since you're too fucking stupid to beleive what I say, hell action speaks louder than words!!

You're the one who stated brenda's penis looked yummy in one of your post,i've never stated anyones penis looked yummy on this board or anywhere so for you or anyone to refer to me as being gay because i call out hypocrisy is funny.

Again no way can you be that oblivious to the gay lifestyle if you openingly say someones penis looks yummy.

http://www.hungangels.com/board//viewtopic.php?t=15545&highlight=&sid=965c7d35bc90931b6762dd45b9afe0ca

drock
08-17-2010, 06:05 PM
You're the one who stated brenda's penis looked yummy in one of your post,i've never stated anyones penis looked yummy on this board or anywhere so for you or anyone to refer to me as being gay because i call out hypocrisy is funny.

Again no way can you be that oblivious to the gay lifestyle if you openingly say someones penis looks yummy.

http://www.hungangels.com/board//viewtopic.php?t=15545&highlight=&sid=965c7d35bc90931b6762dd45b9afe0ca

Damn little short bus rider; you're a special case I see.. You went back over three years to find one comment that I made about a trannys dick.. Man you need to get a damn life 4 real!! You reaching for something that ain't there, so why don't you give it a rest and don't burn up no more of your brain cells on this one..

goku
08-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah, it's not a exclusively gay club it's an alternative club with straight men/women/ trannys/gays/ lesbains.. basically it's a poporie of everything.. Well trust me man it's possible, I think a lot of gay guys have it in their clouded minds that if a man's open to dating trannys he's down with them too..

I mean I have this one tranny freind and she told me that she trys to keep her friends or boyfreinds away from her gay freinds because most of them instantly think that if the man is into Trannys then he must be into gay men too.. She also told me where one of the guys she was seeing got into a fight with a gay guy because he got all touchy feely with her boyfreind just thinking that if he fucks with trannys hell fuck with a faggot too, not true and epic fail..

D-rock

Let me run this by you for a minute.......

Brothas gotta chill man. The reason we got the rep we have is because we are quick to whip a mf ass, and quick to violence in general. lol I am man enough to admit that. Now, it really is a no win for beating a gay dudes ass. You ain't gonna be proving a thing, and when ole buddy is screaming like a girl while you are beating him, people will look at you as the bad guy.

I personally just let it roll off my back. They hit on me, but they know how I roll. I go by the rule that you can't roll into an alternative club and get mad that somebody hit on you. If you are a good looking brotha, then that shit is GONNA happen. Just take it in stride and keep it movin. You can't keep whippin everybody's ass that hits on you. Pretty soon you will have a pile of bodies, and a few felonies to go with it.

Solitary Brother
08-17-2010, 06:15 PM

Ok
Let me state for the record that I DO NOT LIKE LEGEND.
Never did and probably never will BUT........
He got you............you suspect as hell nigga.
I knew your story didnt make any sense you tired ass faggot get the fuck outta here.
Drock....you a homo....dont be ashamed be a real nigga about it.
Im tired of you guys faking the funk...

drock
08-17-2010, 06:27 PM
D-rock

Let me run this by you for a minute.......

Brothas gotta chill man. The reason we got the rep we have is because we are quick to whip a mf ass, and quick to violence in general. lol I am man enough to admit that. Now, it really is a no win for beating a gay dudes ass. You ain't gonna be proving a thing, and when ole buddy is screaming like a girl while you are beating him, people will look at you as the bad guy.

I personally just let it roll off my back. They hit on me, but they know how I roll. I go by the rule that you can't roll into an alternative club and get mad that somebody hit on you. If you are a good looking brotha, then that shit is GONNA happen. Just take it in stride and keep it movin. You can't keep whippin everybody's ass that hits on you. Pretty soon you will have a pile of bodies, and a few felonies to go with it.

Yeah bro, I guess you're right.. lol. I guess i'll just have to keep that in mind whenever I go out which ain't even that often.

It would be nice if they had specific type alternative clubs but it's a mix of everything in there, and probably the best opportunity they have to hit on guys. thanks goku brotha.

drock
08-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Ok
I knew your story didnt make any sense you tired ass faggot get the fuck outta here.

Dude shut the fuck up you got diaherra of the mouth and everytime you open up your mouth shit comes out of it.. Hell if i'm a homo then your monkey ass is homo too, so come on down off your little soap box. Hell what you doing right now posting on a tranny board, you hang out at gay clubs more than I do so all this crap you're talking is falling on death ears..

rockabilly
08-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey chillax bro , even Real and Chance are down w/ the gays ..... or is that down low?

Jericho
08-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Now, it really is a no win for beating a gay dudes ass. You ain't gonna be proving a thing, and when ole buddy is screaming like a girl while you are beating him, people will look at you as the bad guy.

Assuming he won of course.
If he was to lose, well... :shrug

Beaner
08-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok

LOL and who are you? Youre in the forum for the same reason everybody else is because you like trannys or dick so chill out! Solitary Brother youre no different than anybody else in here and youve been in here long enough to know that.

tsparisangelline
08-17-2010, 08:05 PM
drock hush pa

stop the bs arguing

(nasty pics posted)

rockabilly
08-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Nasty? Looks clean to me.

drock
08-17-2010, 08:16 PM
drock hush pa

stop the bs arguing

(nasty pics posted)

Mmmmm fuck yeah boo.. U got me salavating all over my keyboard now.. Thanks baby, U da bestiest and da baddest bitch.. Cant wait to taste that.. :Bowdown:

Beaner
08-17-2010, 08:34 PM
wow id love to eat that ass

Solitary Brother
08-17-2010, 08:38 PM
LOL and who are you? Youre in the forum for the same reason everybody else is because you like trannys or dick so chill out! Solitary Brother youre no different than anybody else in here and youve been in here long enough to know that.

Im quite different from you faggots faggot.
I have NEVER HAD A mans or TS dick in my mouth or hand or ass unlike you FAGGOT.
Thats what makes me different than most of you and I am going to keep on reminding you of it.

Have a good day.

Beaner
08-17-2010, 08:40 PM
I have NEVER HAD A mans or TS dick in my mouth or hand or ass unlike you FAGGOT.
Thats what makes me different than most of you and I am going to keep on reminding you of it.

Have a good day.

Whatever makes you feel good at night solitary faggot. LOL

Jericho
08-17-2010, 08:43 PM

Have a good day.

:Bowdown:
Funny fukker!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deepthroater
08-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Awe shut the fuck up ya flaming little pole smoker!! Sounds like you're just another in a long list of faggots who we got running on in here who's offended that guys like me don't wanna play with you queers!!

Haha! Yep, Pathetically insecure YET ridiculously overconfident too, AND with more than a touch of paranoia. It's like the trifecta of what makes a homophobe. (Which is all the funnier due to the fact that you love having sex with cute, effeminate males!)

I'm pretty sure only a psychiatrist would find you more amusing than I do at the moment.

DeicideDeimos
08-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Funny thing is I've seen gay men get pushed around by 2 or 3 straights then end up beating the shit out of all 3 of them... just because a man sucks dick doesn't necesarily mean he can't defend himself... and in this case it's the internet... so pics or it didn't happen.

tsparisangelline
08-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Mmmmm fuck yeah boo.. U got me salavating all over my keyboard now.. Thanks baby, U da bestiest and da baddest bitch.. Cant wait to taste that.. :Bowdown:

lol ud have to make the trip to dallas el paso isnt my spot

scroller
08-18-2010, 01:18 AM
...so all this crap you're talking is falling on death ears..

And the phrase is "falling on deaf ears", i.e., not being heard.

Or maybe we should nickname you Death Ears to go with Thunder Hands here. :)

drock
08-18-2010, 02:26 AM
lol ud have to make the trip to dallas el paso isnt my spot

el paso isn't anybody's spot apparently, but where ever I have to go to see your fine ass imma do it baby.. U jus don't know baby... lol..

drock
08-18-2010, 02:30 AM
drock hush pa

stop the bs arguing

(nasty pics posted)

You're straight up banging baby, and those beautiful pink nipples.. mmmmmmm.. delicious..

Solitary Brother
08-18-2010, 02:33 AM
el paso isn't anybody's spot apparently, but where ever I have to go to see your fine ass imma do it baby.. U jus don't know baby... lol..

Thats your problem right there that fruity ass necklace!
I use to see lots of those gay dudes in S.F wearing those.
Loose that and maybe they will leave you alone.
On the other hand........

drock
08-18-2010, 02:34 AM
And the phrase is "falling on deaf ears", i.e., not being heard.

Or maybe we should nickname you Death Ears to go with Thunder Hands here. :)

hahahaa..aiight I got it man..

drock
08-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Thats your problem right there that fruity ass necklace!
I use to see lots of those gay dudes in S.F wearing those.
Loose that and maybe they will leave you alone.
On the other hand........

Solitary Bro, you're straight da fuck up nutters.. Why don't you see what's up with the girls in here instead of sweating me and trying to be some gawt damn fashion police which really is a gay trait.. lol..

Legend
08-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Am I like the only one who's kinda pissed that Danielle Fox went to the chop shop and got rid of her member?? '

I'm not one of those guys who gets all wrapped about the axle about TS and their dicks, but I have to say that she was one of the few trannies that I actually enjoyed watching fucking. She was quite versatile and could tear some pussy or some ass up and didn't seem like she encountered too many problems keeping it up.. Now it's all gone and most of the TS that I see now all I want to do is see them take dick up their ass..
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=520963&postcount=1

Again this guy is a complete and utter joke, so quick to to be offended because a gay gay hit on him in a gay club yet he makes a thread whining about missing danielle foxx's penis even mentions her ability of keeping her penis up.No way can he be obvlious to the gay lifestyle when he mentions noticing someone keeping thier penis up.

drock
08-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Again this guy is a complete and utter joke, so quick to to be offended because a gay gay hit on him in a gay club yet he makes a thread whining about missing danielle foxx's penis even mentions her ability of keeping her penis up.No way can he be obvlious to the gay lifestyle when he mentions noticing someone keeping thier penis up.

YAWN Die Faggot Die!!!! Die Faggot Die..

Legend
08-18-2010, 03:46 AM
That second chick you posted I think her name is Giselle, isnt small at all she's packing a nice sized dick.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=771439&postcount=41

:violin:violin:violin

drock
08-18-2010, 03:49 AM
:violin:violin:violin

Die Faggot Die!!!!

Legend
08-18-2010, 05:21 AM
Damn baby you're so nice and thick; i'd love to suck that phat cock!
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=58083&postcount=4

:violin

DeicideDeimos
08-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Dude ...just give up... this is red handed evidence lol.

rockabilly
08-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Is the hand red from chaffing?

Use lotion w/ vitamin e and aloe.

JoePitt
08-18-2010, 06:37 AM
Legend 4
Drock 0 (both his score and IQ)

drock
08-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Legend 4
Drock 0 (both his score and IQ)

Get off your knees faggot and get Legeds little dick out your ass hole be a man!

deepthroater
08-18-2010, 06:54 PM
"...the lady doth protest too much methinks!..."

Next we'll probably find out that drock is an evangelical pastor fighting for "traditional family values".

This thread is too funny!

Get off your knees faggot and get Legeds little dick out your ass hole be a man!

be a man!

See, this is obviously where your problem stems from. You're struggling to understand and accept that liking cock doesn't mean a complete loss of masculinity.

Scream and shout all you want, call people faggots, threaten to mash "queers" to a pulp.

Yawn....We get it, you're 1000% straight.

Anyone so big, strong, scary and macho couldn't be anything other than striaght right? Right?!

But nobody really gives a shit other than you, and then there's the whole thing about chassing trannys and drooling over their cocks.

drock
08-18-2010, 07:13 PM
"...the lady doth protest too much methinks!..."

Next we'll probably find out that drock is an evangelical pastor fighting for "traditional family values".

This thread is too funny!

See, this is obviously where your problem stems from. You're struggling to understand and accept that liking cock doesn't mean a complete loss of masculinity.

Scream and shout all you want, call people faggots, threaten to mash "queers" to a pulp.

Yawn....We get it, you're 1000% straight.

Anyone so big, strong, scary and macho couldn't be anything other than striaght right? Right?!

But nobody really gives a shit other than you, and then there's the whole thing about chassing trannys and drooling over their cocks.

OK for all you little short school bus riders who have a problem with reading and comprehension..

I never said I didn't like dick if it's attached to a beautiful Tranny, however, comma I said I don't like no fucking MEN, is that too hard for your peanut sized brians to absorb???

Boy I tell ya you faggots got your panties all up in a bunch cause I said I don't like men, I don't like them hitting on me, and I dayum sure ain't about to sleep wit no fucking man under any circumstances.. The problem is this board is filled with homos who get offended when a man says he's not intrested in another man..

Hell I like the female form, and I don't even find masculine looking trannys appealing, sorry...

gaiseric
08-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Just to be pedantic here - if you are going to have a go at someone about reading and comprehension, you really should make sure you get it right. You said 'I don't like no fucking men'. This is a double negative and means you either like men or you like fucking men.
It's make your mind up time.

russtafa
08-19-2010, 02:45 AM
i hope more tranny chasers are like this guy becawse it cuts out the competion

deepthroater
08-19-2010, 03:47 AM
Boy I tell ya you faggots got your panties all up in a bunch cause I said I don't like men, I don't like them hitting on me, and I dayum sure ain't about to sleep wit no fucking man under any circumstances.. The problem is this board is filled with homos who get offended when a man says he's not intrested in another man..

..this board is filled with homos...

Of course, you realise you're one of them right?

You're almost too ridiculous.

If you're calling me a faggot and a queer then you're calling yourself those things too. I'm only attracted to tgirls too, rather than regular men and have never found anything close to masculinity sexually attractrive.

Get over yourself you narcissistic idiot, nobody is offended by the fact that you're not attracted to men. Trust me, the feeling is mutual. We're simply amazed at your neanderthal attitude to getting hit on by gay guys when you go to a gay bar and YOU'RE PART OF A GAY SUBCULTURE!!

Just chill the fuck out and stop stressing over whatever fucked up preconceptions and issues you have about being a guy who likes trannys.

Seriously, are you 12 or something?!

JoePitt
08-19-2010, 04:27 AM

Looks like I was a little generous in my estimate of your IQ. You're reaching absolute zero territory and you probably make passersby dumber by osmosis.

tsparisangelline
08-19-2010, 05:29 AM
lol to be honest id rather drock be the way he is than a guy just let stuff slide all the damn time

fred41
08-19-2010, 05:42 AM
I have to say though...at 12 pages and going...this has become a pretty entertaining thread :)

Helvis2012
08-19-2010, 05:52 AM
You'll never be able to control anyone but yourself. The truth is, you're hanging out in a scene where there are a lot of drugs, alcohol and unbridled behavior. Sure, you might be annoyed but any agro action is going to cost you. Certainly you've got better things to do than sit in a jail cell with a bunch of scumabags because you hit some asshole that means nothing to you. Just split and it's over. If someone is stupid enough to make an unwanted advance, you can't think they will have the good sense to lay off when it's clear. Simply pass go, collect $200 and continue on to the hottest babe in the club.
This is a recording.

goku
08-19-2010, 07:33 AM
lol to be honest id rather drock be the way he is than a guy just let stuff slide all the damn time

I am as strong minded as they come. I am hard headed, and difficult to control, but I realize that beating up gay guys everytime they hit on you is a never ending story. Eventually someone will press charges, and then life is over with a felony. Sometimes you just gotta know when to take a step back.

tsparisangelline
08-19-2010, 09:08 AM
I am as strong minded as they come. I am hard headed, and difficult to control, but I realize that beating up gay guys everytime they hit on you is a never ending story. Eventually someone will press charges, and then life is over with a felony. Sometimes you just gotta know when to take a step back.

i didnt say beating them up

only fight them if they take shit to far feel me?

goku
08-19-2010, 04:28 PM
i didnt say beating them up

only fight them if they take shit to far feel me?

Those are the only two words I saw..... and the answer is yes, I would love too! lol

Real talk though, I think we would all start swinging if it went too far. Drock is cool, but he gets heated a little too quick. Somebody throw a little water on ole buddy.

rockabilly
08-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Those are the only two words I saw..... and the answer is yes, I would love too! lol

Real talk though, I think we would all start swinging if it went too far. Drock is cool, but he gets heated a little too quick. Somebody throw a little water on ole buddy.

http://funnypics.free.fr/explorer/public/gifs/firehose.gif

goku
08-19-2010, 05:11 PM
http://funnypics.free.fr/explorer/public/gifs/firehose.gif

Hahaha!! UHF!

Only the few have seen it! Classic! Although Michael Richards dumb ass rant makes it much harder to watch. lol

Legend
08-20-2010, 05:42 AM
OK for all you little short school bus riders who have a problem with reading and comprehension..

I never said I didn't like dick if it's attached to a beautiful Tranny, however, comma I said I don't like no fucking MEN, is that too hard for your peanut sized brians to absorb???

Hell I like the female form, and I don't even find masculine looking trannys appealing, sorry...

hahahaha this is comedy gold, this guy seems to be a parody of so many stereotypes,the homophobic angry black guy who secretly sucks penis and justifies it by saying some ridiculous excuse like "oh it's ok because attached to a transsexual oh a beautiful transsexual.

Schimmel
08-20-2010, 11:21 AM
You probably just look like a flaming faggot. You sound like one.

rockabilly
08-20-2010, 02:04 PM

Schimmel is in full effect.

goku
08-20-2010, 03:09 PM
I am gonna post this now while it's still high on the first page.

This thread is a classic! Something tells me that this will get pulled up a long time from now, and relived again.

Legend
08-20-2010, 06:14 PM
This drock guy seems to be infatuated with penis in this particular thread he whines about the foreskin on allanah star's penis,i guy who is disgusted by gay guys hitting on him talks about foreskin on a penis lol i kid you not.

Allanah Star's cock?
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=116191&postcount=1

Legend
08-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Drock hates the gays but loves the penis,here our homophobic friend starts a thread titled "huge dycks", i think his homophobic side wouldn't let him spell dick correctly.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=4676

bellamy
08-20-2010, 07:17 PM
LOL You are prolly 100% dead on with that one

Solitary Brother
08-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Legend has COMPLETELY destroyed you!

goku
08-21-2010, 12:48 AM
the internet can be your friend and enemy. Be careful what you write. It may come back to bite you.

rockabilly
08-21-2010, 02:35 AM
It's simple

Here's a story bout a guy named drock
He's at a club just down the block
Out of the blue and what a shock
A gay guy winked and grabbed his cock
"Beat it you lil twink" said drock in a voice angry and gruff
"I meant get lost , my cock you can't fluff"
The twink went away w/ his head held low
Drock only wanted a feminine cock to blow
He posted his story on a forum for angels that are hung
A place where many "traps" are sprung
He's among his peers and it's not a shock
Drock just loves the cock

drock
08-21-2010, 02:49 AM
hahahaha this is comedy gold, this guy seems to be a parody of so many stereotypes,the homophobic angry black guy who secretly sucks penis and justifies it by saying some ridiculous excuse like "oh it's ok because attached to a transsexual oh a beautiful transsexual.

You're right this is pure comedy.. This faggot named legend has his shitty panties all up in a bunch cause I said I don't like dudes.. So he's been spending all his idle time, which is a lot cause I know this simple moderately retarded faggot don't got no tangeable skill sets to maintain a real job.. This faggot named legend is all pissy cause I don't like sissys like him.. What a gawt damn joke..

drock
08-21-2010, 02:50 AM

come to my AO and find out bitch boy!

drock
08-21-2010, 02:51 AM
LOL You are prolly 100% dead on with that one

And you're probably some inbread piece of shit redneck.. A picture is worth a thousand words..

drock
08-21-2010, 02:52 AM

come on out the closet solitary bitch!

ARMANIXXX
08-21-2010, 04:19 AM
Well drock....

I'm not gonna get on you like some, but I will say that you getting all flustered because gay guys make passes at you is kind of ridiculous sounding.

I mean, assuming this is all true, you have to keep in mind that you are frequenting gay joints and going by yourself at that......so.....um....yeah.

Since the gay club scene doesn't seem to be your thing,

Maybe you should try Craigslist.....its not the Bay Area CL, but it's better than nothing, maybe.
casual encounters (http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/search/cas/?query=t4m)

~~Latina TS Hostin In Westside Tonite~~ - t4m - 25 (Westside)

Date: 2010-08-16, 11:23PM MDT

Hey whats up guys? Looking to host in the westside tonite. Loooking for sum fun and a lil help......email to discuss details.....bye
Also 420 Friendly...so if u got sum greens even better!!!

Legend
08-21-2010, 08:51 AM
"TS with non functional dycks?" By Drock
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=7151

Is this common among t girls? I've seen a couple of t girls in porn in their dycks never rise to the occasion if you know what I mean?

Well I guess that might be it. But ponder this why do some shemales seem to have no problem with this and some dycks never move off of their balls and constantly lay in the flaccid state? One more question while i'm at it, why do some shemales that are able to get it up when they cum it's barely a drop or two that cums out?

This response by allanah was funny,

:roll: hunny if u want a dick that's hard all the time, that cums buckets every time

go get a man

www.rentboy.com

Also chefmike's because this guy loves it but can't spell it right for anything.

LMAO...or he could get a man with a dyck... :roll:

I miss jen but she sumed up this "drock" guy really well,

ive got an even better question for you... how come you even bother pretending you like transwomen when clearly you love the cock... why not just hang out on a gay forum and watch cocks get hard, cum buckets, and never get soft?

traLika
08-21-2010, 09:07 AM
lol!

drock you are clearly a closet homo!

Jericho
08-21-2010, 12:04 PM
lol!

drock you are clearly a closet homo!

I don't think there's any closet involved anymore
That closet's been opened, knocked down, burnt and the ashes scattered to the wind!

Jericho
08-21-2010, 12:07 PM
It's simple

Here's a story bout a guy named drock
He's at a club just down the block
Out of the blue and what a shock
A gay guy winked and grabbed his cock
"Beat it you lil twink" said drock in a voice angry and gruff
"I meant get lost , my cock you can't fluff"
The twink went away w/ his head held low
Drock only wanted a feminine cock to blow
He posted his story on a forum for angels that are hung
A place where many "traps" are sprung
He's among his peers and it's not a shock
Drock just loves the cock

Johnny Cash, The Village Tapes?

traLika
08-21-2010, 02:49 PM
That closet's been opened, knocked down, burnt and the ashes scattered to the wind!

Agreed but I can't figure out why drock also insists on bringing lesbians into the argument as well. By describing dycks as non-functional, he's writing them off as useless. This man has a lot of issues! ;)

drock
08-21-2010, 04:20 PM

Awe the sissys are really mad now cause you faggots have been looking for an entire week trying to find any clue what so ever that I like men, and guess what you faggots I still don't like and never will like you useless pathetic pieces of shit!!! This site is full of bull queers who get their panties in a bunch when a man doesn't want to get down with them. Fuck all you fucking bottom feeders!!!!!

drock
08-21-2010, 04:27 PM
"TS with non functional dycks?" By Drock
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=7151

This response by allanah was funny,

Also chefmike's because this guy loves it but can't spell it right for anything.

I miss jen but she sumed up this "drock" guy really well,

Been loooking all week and still haven't found one gawt damn shread of evidence that I like men have you faggot???

You dumb inbread piece of shit you're Pinnochio and i'm Japetto, I control your retarded ass, so go back to work digging up my threads like a good little owned puppet!!!

vicky
08-21-2010, 04:31 PM
This is funny. I usually can never make it through a whole thread without a few hot pics. But Drock you are killing me. If some gay dude grabs you either in or outside a gay club warn them you are not into that. If they presist then educate them. A 250lb. black dude who benches 400 is gonna look hot to a chick or a gay boy. But don't start shit in a chat with company such as this. This kind of talk is suited for a room of all straight guys. Not the mixed crowd we have here.

But do remember there is always someone who can fight better. Or dirtier than you. You don't always know who you are up against in a fight with just one rule, WIN. I may be a big queen, but Uncle Sam has trained me well. I can take you out standing right next to you or from over a 1000 meters away. I too always remember there is always someone out there better.

bte
08-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Also, just because a guy is gay don't automatically assume that he can't fight. I have known plenty of gay guys who can fight. If you are not into guys and a guy touches your dick or says something to you, then tell them you are not gay. They will get the hint and they will move on. But don't expect every gay guy in the club to know that you are not gay. The only way you can do that is by getting up on stage and proclaiming to the whole club "I do not suck guys cock, I only suck chicks with dicks... who have to be fully functional."

traLika
08-21-2010, 04:37 PM
You dumb inbread piece of shit

Inbread?????

Learn to spell, fucko!!! lol

Jericho
08-21-2010, 04:39 PM
This site is full of bull queers who get their panties in a bunch when a man doesn't want to get down with them. Fuck all you fucking bottom feeders!!!!!

Aw, don't be like that sweety.
Give us a smile and a skweeze of ya cock....I'll let you blow me!
Don't worry, i won't tell anyone...It'll be our little secret! :whistle:

sdman
08-21-2010, 07:53 PM
This is funny. I usually can never make it through a whole thread without a few hot pics. But Drock you are killing me. If some gay dude grabs you either in or outside a gay club warn them you are not into that. If they presist then educate them. A 250lb. black dude who benches 400 is gonna look hot to a chick or a gay boy. But don't start shit in a chat with company such as this. This kind of talk is suited for a room of all straight guys. Not the mixed crowd we have here.

But do remember there is always someone who can fight better. Or dirtier than you. You don't always know who you are up against in a fight with just one rule, WIN. I may be a big queen, but Uncle Sam has trained me well. I can take you out standing right next to you or from over a 1000 meters away. I too always remember there is always someone out there better.

LOL I totally agree he should have known better than to start a topic like this in here because most of these guys are gay and love cock doesn't matter if that cock is attached to Mark McGuire or Mike Tyson. HA is full of cock bandits.

goku
08-22-2010, 01:13 AM
LOL I totally agree he should have known better than to start a topic like this in here because most of these guys are gay and love cock doesn't matter if that cock is attached to Mark McGuire or Mike Tyson. HA is full of cock bandits.

Don't say things about cock, or these guys will dig it up 3 years later. JS

Jericho
08-22-2010, 01:41 AM
Don't say things about cock, or these guys will dig it up 3 years later. JS

Oh, i don't think we have to wait 3 years.
How about tonight.

Sunshyne i'd love to eat your ass and cock up yummy!

:shrug

drock
08-22-2010, 10:22 AM

And Solitary I really hate to go there with you bro, but since your bitch ass has been begging for some attention, fuck imma go there.. Dude you look like King Kong's little brother..

So you really need to shut the fuck up and go find a banna to chew on, Magilla!! When you get your weight up and you're not getting pushed around by punching bags I might even take you serious bitch!!

YouTube- Mista Thunda Handz in action! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b39d9yw-tpk&feature=related)

Davida
08-22-2010, 05:49 PM
i think you need a really good blow job Master Drock. and then you need to bend someone over and take your frustration out on a tight piece of ass. and give it a good stretching.

submissively yours
davida

giovanni_hotel
08-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Still one of the funniest vids ever on HA!!

alyssaluxor
08-22-2010, 07:45 PM
OMG what had happened here? Just chill guys no need to flame and attack each other!

Lets make love and not war! FUCK forever lol ;)

blackrob
08-22-2010, 07:53 PM
And Solitary I really hate to go there with you bro, but since your bitch ass has been begging for some attention, fuck imma go there.. Dude you look like King Kong's little brother..

So you really need to shut the fuck up and go find a banna to chew on, Magilla!! When you get your weight up and you're not getting pushed around by punching bags I might even take you serious bitch!!

YouTube- Mista Thunda Handz in action! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b39d9yw-tpk&feature=related)

Damn this shit is off the chain. Magilla Gorilla whoa man that's wild. lmbao!!

blackrob
08-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Still one of the funniest vids ever on HA!!

I agree even funnier than the tranny fucker video.

sdman
08-24-2010, 07:00 AM

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::danc ing::dancing: