PDA

View Full Version : amydaly.com: Introducing brand new girl, Vandenberg!

AmyDaly
08-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Introducing Brand new girl Vandenberg! She was in town this past week, so I decided to come over to Buddy's place to meet her. We hit it off right away and decided to head on out to the Jacuzzi to get to know each other better. Well one thing lead to another and the next thing you know it, i'm fucking her in the bedroom! Cum see Vandenberg's very first hardcore scene! You'll love this nasty little girl just like I did : )

www.amydaly.com (http://www.amydaly.com)

AmyDaly
08-15-2010, 11:02 PM
you can follow her twitter here: www.twitter.com/TSVandenberg

rockabilly
08-16-2010, 01:16 AM
Ahh the girl that was w/ you and Hazel.

veronika
08-16-2010, 01:25 AM
Amy you are gorgeous!!! nice body!

AmyDaly
08-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Ahh the girl that was w/ you and Hazel.
yep thats her!

Amy you are gorgeous!!! nice body!
Thank you : )

rockabilly
08-16-2010, 02:01 AM
You was mackin on her while sitting on a couch. :)

Realgirls4me
08-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Welcome,Vandenberg (Love the name). I bought her drink the night I was there a week ago Thursday,though Morgan had made it a tad too strong for her liking. Hee-hee. :)

...Let me take a second to tell y'all a little about Amy if I may. I first met Amy at the Tranny Awards a few months ago. I'll never forget her reaction and smile after learning who I was. Amy is one of the sweetest,nicest persons I have had the great honor and privilege of meeting in my sojourns up there,and I've met quite a few who were extremely nice to yours truly.She is the antithesis of the primadonnas one can frequently come across in night clubs such as these...grounded and down-to-earth would describe her to a tee. It's been my experience that drama,making scenes,or treating people rudely,etc, just aren't part of her disposition.She's as cool in the limelight as she is out of it.I really wish her all the best in all of her future endeavors. Another rum and Coke(I forgot your poison) for the lady. She gets treated to a drink from yours truly any time. :)

AmyDaly
08-16-2010, 03:00 AM
You was mackin on her while sitting on a couch. :)
yea I get sweet with the ladies after a few drinks :wiggle:

Welcome,Vandenberg (Love the name). I bought her drink the night I was there a week ago Thursday,though Morgan had made it a tad too strong for her liking. Hee-hee. :)

...Let me take a second to tell y'all a little about Amy if I may. I first met Amy at the Tranny Awards a few months ago. I'll never forget her reaction and smile after learning who I was. Amy is one of the sweetest,nicest persons I have had the great honor and privilege of meeting in my sojourns up there,and I've met quite a few who were extremely nice to yours truly.She is the antithesis of the primadonnas one can frequently come across in night clubs such as these...grounded and down-to-earth would describe her to a tee. It's been my experience that drama,making scenes,or treating people rudely,etc, just aren't part of her disposition.She's as cool in the limelight as she is out of it.I really wish her all the best in all of her future endeavors. Another rum and Coke(I forgot your poison) for the lady. She gets treated to a drink from yours truly any time. :)
thank you : ) It was very nice to meet you. Honestly, one of my favorite things is when I get to meet fans and friends in person.

bellamy
08-16-2010, 05:46 AM
She looks like fun :)

AmyDaly
08-16-2010, 06:09 AM
She looks like fun :)

she is fun, very nerdy, kinky, and nasty!

bellamy
08-16-2010, 06:20 AM
Nerdy like a WOW gamer? :)

TSLexiWade
08-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Beautiful! I CAN'T wait to finally meet & work with you, Amy! :) I'm sooooooo horny & excited! :D XOXOXO

AmyDaly
08-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Nerdy like a WOW gamer? :)
I don't think she plays wow, but nerdy as in like science and stuff heh

Beautiful! I CAN'T wait to finally meet & work with you, Amy! :) I'm sooooooo horny & excited! :D XOXOXO
me too : )

tsmandy
08-16-2010, 10:07 PM
she's a cutie. Way to go Amy.