PDA

View Full Version : high rez

bananix
11-16-2005, 11:10 AM
shemale paysites should have this high resolution and quality pics and video should be hdtv quality imo :D

brickcitybrother
11-17-2005, 03:30 AM
I like your opinion. lol

bananix
12-06-2005, 02:36 PM
does anyone else suspect that many site owners might have even this high resolution pics but only make available often much lower resolution pics?

perhaps they will never make them available to public or perhaps later sell to sites that offer high resolution sets like the one these samples pics are from.

Lobo
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Those pics are too big. I'm all for highly detailed pics, the more resolution and detail the better. But unless you have a screen the size of a wall, you can't fit the entire pic in one piece on your computer screen. You have to view it in sections which sucks. I want to be able to see the girls cock and face in the picture when I view it. I might as well look at close up pics of face or cock, because that's what these pics pretty much are, that's how they have to be viewed, in sections.

bananix
12-07-2005, 01:13 AM
doh, you can resize by letting the image viewer do it or use some freeware converter to make smaller resolution if needed probably many pics at a time...also in Opera has been able to zoom in and out images for long time just press ctrl and use mouse wheel and i think there's bookmarklet to do it in Firefox

Ecstatic
12-07-2005, 01:29 AM
True, but image quality suffers with this kind of adjustment. Much better to have the image properly sized in Photoshop.

bananix
12-07-2005, 04:25 AM
many freeware image resizers can do same quality as Photoshop probably. but you might mean if resized in browser but i think some freeware image viewers have advanced zooming options so quality is good.