PDA

View Full Version : Madonna is 52...

Ben
08-14-2010, 11:43 PM
... this coming Monday.
Whaddya think. Does she still look good? Is she still sexy? If, like me, you've a penchant for older women, well, she's still hot....
The pics below are fairly recent. :)

Ben
08-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Entertainment (http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/) Celebrities (http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrities/)

Vergara calls Madonna a 'freak'

By WENN.COM (http://www.wenn.com/)
Last Updated: August 12, 2010 2:04pm

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/?src=http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrities/2010/08/12/vergara256.jpg&size=248x186 Sofia Vergara (L) and Madonna (R). (WENN.COM (http://www.wenn.com/) file photo)
Modern Family star Sofia Vergara has taken aim at Madonna in a rant about plastic surgery in Hollywood.
The Colombian-born beauty turned 38 in July and insists she's determined to age gracefully without any "major surgeries" - and she can't understand why A-list stars go under the knife and resort to facial injections to look younger.
And the actress holds up Madonna, who turns 52 on Monday, as an example of what can go wrong in the quest for vanity.
She tells Esquire magazine, "L.A. is crazy. The women all look the same now. That thing with the cheeks. Like Madonna. Who do they think they're fooling? It doesn't make them look young. You end up looking like a freak."

WCpnpbud32
08-15-2010, 03:35 AM
I still love our local girl, and me and my friend would tap it at the same time.

Ben
08-15-2010, 11:11 AM
I still love our local girl, and me and my friend would tap it at the same time.

One, sometimes, thinks she's a Briton. I mean, she does her utmost to speak with an English accent. Not sure why. I guess she wants to belong to elite English circles, as it were -- ha!ha!
She looked amazing in her Sex Book.... I mean, sensational.

Ben
08-15-2010, 11:12 AM
YouTube- Madonna you are the one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ7XjhRPlU)

bassman2546
08-15-2010, 03:04 PM
She hasn't looked good since the Like A Virgin album. I think she's hideous now.

rameses2
08-15-2010, 03:51 PM
She hasn't looked good since the Like A Virgin album. I think she's hideous now.+ 1. Although, at that time, I was 14 or 15 and she had some meat on her bones.

Coroner
08-15-2010, 04:07 PM
I was never attracted to her.

TheToon
08-16-2010, 01:47 AM
She was never a natural beauty, I really found her incredibly sexy in the Material Girl video, like every other teen boy at the time. She kept her figure and always remained sexy, but the recent muscle definition and age is creeping up on her and she's not even remotely attractive now imo.

timxxx
08-16-2010, 03:46 AM
I'd still smash it.

tovosan
08-16-2010, 08:04 PM
There is only one Madonna in the world of celebrities. She is unique and always will be. Madonna rocks!:):Bowdown::jerkoff

Ben
08-16-2010, 08:55 PM
There is only one Madonna in the world of celebrities. She is unique and always will be. Madonna rocks!:):Bowdown::jerkoff

tovosan, Madonna is unique. Madonna is unmatched in the world or creation of stardom. She's smart. Talented. Pretty. Sexy. Has an amazing physique.
And from Wikipedia: "According to Rolling Stone, Madonna 'remains one of the greatest pop acts of all time.' She has achieved multiple Guinness World Records, including world's top-selling female recording artist and the most successful female recording artist of all time." As tovosan states: unique.
Anyway, here's the incomparable Madge -- :)

tovosan
08-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Ben, some recent Madonna pics, m8.:):Bowdown:

Ben
08-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Ben, some recent Madonna pics, m8.:):Bowdown:

tovosan, WOW!!!! Thanks tovosan.
Any more???????

Ben
08-16-2010, 09:25 PM
More Madge....

tovosan
08-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Ben, you requested more and here they are my friend. My pleasure, m8.:):Bowdown:

juliana_dominguez
08-17-2010, 06:23 AM
Long love the queen

DeicideDeimos
08-17-2010, 09:53 AM
I think she's gorgeous and distinguished... She could sit on my face and sew her cunt to my mouth.

Ben
08-17-2010, 01:56 PM
I agree. Completely. Madonna is "... gorgeous and distinguished."
I love this pic.

Paige
08-18-2010, 11:18 PM
She looks it. Older ladies who are poised, cool, intelligent & articulate are always sexy-Meryl Streep for example. Poor old Madonna is none of these, is she?

Ben
08-19-2010, 12:55 AM
She looks it. Older ladies who are poised, cool, intelligent & articulate are always sexy-Meryl Streep for example. Poor old Madonna is none of these, is she?

I guess it's just a matter of opinion. Fans of Madonna will, I assume, by and large, think she's intelligent, articulate and cool.
Non fans will either have no opinion (don't really care) or think she's moronic, inarticulate, overrated, and merely selling meaningless sex etc. etc.

poolster
08-19-2010, 12:56 AM
is it weird of me to say Weird Al Yankovic, who is two years younger than madonna, aged better than she did? i thought it was supposed to be the women who aged gracefully.

Ben
08-19-2010, 01:51 AM
is it weird of me to say Weird Al Yankovic, who is two years younger than madonna, aged better than she did? i thought it was supposed to be the women who aged gracefully.

Sofia Vergara thinks Madonna has had plastic surgery. Maybe she has, maybe she hasn't. Who knows. And, too, should we really care?
Maybe, just maybe Weird Al has, um, better hair -- ha!ha!

Ben
03-03-2011, 04:02 AM
Madonna at this year's Oscars.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Ben....You're apparently enammered the her but, I'm sorry dude, I don't give a fuck how old or younh she may be....IMHO She's Fuckin' UGLY!!!!

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 05:40 AM
No doubt Ben is a borderline Madonna stalker ...LOL, but I don't think it's ever been about Madonna's looks. You just know if you found yourself between her pricy satin sheets, you'd better hope there's bed posts to hang onto cause it's going to be a wild ride. To me, that's more attractive and intoxicating than a stunning model that has zero sence of how to push sexual boundaries...just mho.

Jackal
03-03-2011, 05:56 AM
She still looks above average, but she is not as hot as she was back in the early 90s or anything. Granted time goes by but some age, others mature and Madonna has not aged very well.

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 06:03 AM
True...but I suspect she's been dicked alot more than most mortal women and is showing the mileage

Aquarius713
03-03-2011, 07:13 AM
I dunno about Madonna, but I love me some Sofia Vergara!

georgiaguy
03-03-2011, 12:58 PM
I don't think she has aged very well myself.

Quiet Reflections
03-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Madonna is nasty! she looks every bit of 52 and then some

Ben
03-03-2011, 11:29 PM
No doubt Ben is a borderline Madonna stalker ...LOL, but I don't think it's ever been about Madonna's looks. You just know if you found yourself between her pricy satin sheets, you'd better hope there's bed posts to hang onto cause it's going to be a wild ride. To me, that's more attractive and intoxicating than a stunning model that has zero sence of how to push sexual boundaries...just mho.

That's the impression we [the collective audience] get: that Madonna would be wild in bed. It could be true. It could be false. Who knows. She could be a bore in bed. She said jokingly, or half jokingly, that she'd rather go to bed with a book than a man -- ha! ha!
Nobody -- outside of her closest friends -- knows what she's really like. She could be completely bookish. She could be somewhat anti sex. Who knows. But she was raised Catholic. (As she says in this YT clip. Below)
So, maybe she's somewhat sexless. Maybe she converts all her sexual energy into her music -- and art. And the "nymphomania" is a facade.
I mean, she's in the business of entertaining. She's celebrating fantasy, as it were. That's the dichotomy we should grasp: real life versus entertainment.
Again, she's in the business &/or trade of captivating people through music, through dance, through [simulated] sex... etc. etc.

YouTube - Madonna on religion - really interesting (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkDvFA6mVWs)

Willie Escalade
03-04-2011, 01:54 AM
I have no problems with the material girl.