PDA

View Full Version : The hindenburg omen has arrived

Solitary Brother
08-14-2010, 09:39 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/hindenburg-omen-here

According to this technical analysis a stock market crash is IMMINENT.
I know many of you think President Obama is a good guy but that is not the case.
This "crash" and the resulting deflation that will come from it was engineered and Obama has helped bring it about.
Remember the stimulus?
How come it was NOTHING like what happened in the great depression when we the United States built things using American steel and concrete and American parts?
I believe this whole thing was planned for years.
When deflation hits ALL THOSE HOUSES will be owned by the big bankers for pennies on the dollar.
Then massive INFLATION will hit and their price will skyrocket.
You watch.
Oh...we ARE going to war with Iran and soon.
Gas is going to go up to...all the big boy investment houses are heavily invested in the commodities futures market and when the war hits they will make a killing.

I pray I am wrong but know I am not.

rockabilly
08-14-2010, 09:55 PM
I've invested in marijuana , guns and bathtub gin.

So fuck it all i say.

phobun
08-14-2010, 10:32 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/hindenburg-omen-here

According to this technical analysis a stock market crash is IMMINENT.
I know many of you think President Obama is a good guy but that is not the case.
This "crash" and the resulting deflation that will come from it was engineered and Obama has helped bring it about.
Remember the stimulus?
How come it was NOTHING like what happened in the great depression when we the United States built things using American steel and concrete and American parts?
I believe this whole thing was planned for years.
When deflation hits ALL THOSE HOUSES will be owned by the big bankers for pennies on the dollar.
Then massive INFLATION will hit and their price will skyrocket.
You watch.
Oh...we ARE going to war with Iran and soon.
Gas is going to go up to...all the big boy investment houses are heavily invested in the commodities futures market and when the war hits they will make a killing.

I pray I am wrong but know I am not.

You posted a link recently that the Jews control Hollywood.
I bet you figure that the Jews are involved in all this too?

Caleb
08-14-2010, 10:38 PM
How exactly are we going to see deflation when the fed has been printing money for years with no end in sight? In fact inflation is so bad right now that the fed is outright refusing to publish the M3 numbers of how large the money supply really is, they stopped publishing them in 2006 and back then the money supply had increased almost 20-fold since 1980, and that was before any stimulus was on the table.

south ov da border
08-14-2010, 10:52 PM
I think the deflation then inflation is right on the money...

Solitary Brother
08-14-2010, 10:59 PM
You posted a link recently that the Jews control Hollywood.
I bet you figure that the Jews are involved in all this too?

The person that wrote the article is a WELL KNOWN Jewish writer.
I didnt say it he did.
He writes for the L.A Times...not anti semites by any measure.
And he names names....

It seems blacks are always racially profiled in almost everyway and it is banter for the media but any profiling of jews is sacrosanct.
Not with me.

Have a good day.

phobun
08-14-2010, 11:01 PM
The person that wrote the article is a WELL KNOWN Jewish writer.
I didnt say it he did.
He writes for the L.A Times...not anti semites by any measure.
And he names names....

It seems blacks are always racially profiled in almost everyway and it is banter for the media but any profiling of jews is sacrosanct.
Not with me.

Have a good day.

The little ballerina with thundahands tapdances around the question... The question was, do you think the Jews are involved in all these bad things you're predicting?

Solitary Brother
08-14-2010, 11:11 PM
The little ballerina with thundahands tapdances around the question... The question was, do you think the Jews are involved in all these bad things you're predicting?

I want to find out...dont you?

scroller
08-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Having read the linked article:
(1) Nothing about deflation/ inflation/ housing/ war/ gas in there.
(2) If you believe in technical analysis at all, Hindenburg Omen needs to happen twice in 36 days. It's only happened once right now.
(3) If Hindenburg Omen does happen twice, even then historically only 25% chance of a following all-out "crash", 77% chance for a downside move of 5% or more value.

phobun
08-14-2010, 11:24 PM
I want to find out...dont you?

Do you want to find out if the Zionists were involved in the collapse of the twin towers too? Do you want to find out if the Jews control Obama too?Also, please, connect the dots between all those bad events you're predicting, Israel and 9/11...

Solitary Brother
08-15-2010, 12:03 AM
Do you want to find out if the Zionists were involved in the collapse of the twin towers too? Do you want to find out if the Jews control Obama too?Also, please, connect the dots between all those bad events you're predicting, Israel and 9/11...

Hey hey hey relax a minute your delirious over here already.
You must be Jewish you exhibit a certain hypersensitivity to this subject.

Felicia Katt
08-15-2010, 01:02 AM
from Dailyfinance.com

The Hindenburg Omen's track record hasn't been sterling -- it was behind every market crash since 1987, but also has occurred many other times without a big downturn following. The Journal reports, "Market analysts said only about 25% of Omen appearances have led to stock-market declines that can be considered crashes."

Even the analyst who created the Omen is not saying that the markets are going to crash and is not telling his investors to bail out of the market now.

Markets don't crash because of statistics. They crash because of fear and panic and selfish foolishness by investors, the same way most victims of a theater fire don't burn to death but instead are trampled in the stampede for the exits.

FK

rockabilly
08-15-2010, 05:02 AM
I blame the "Tranny Mafia".

bat1
08-15-2010, 05:24 AM
all the ''Signs'' say your right!

hummmm............world war 3 perhaps?

BellaBellucci
08-15-2010, 05:40 AM
Markets don't crash because of statistics. They crash because of fear and panic and selfish foolishness by investors, the same way most victims of a theater fire don't burn to death but instead are trampled in the stampede for the exits.

FK

I agree to a point. I think that media consolidation has created a situation where it's altogether too easy for very few people to, to use your analogy, either yell out 'fire' inappropriately or try to downplay one's importance. Surely they also bear some responsibility.

~BB~

sheyum
08-15-2010, 06:59 AM
hey solitary
stick to posting pics of girls with big phat butts

braveheart0219
08-15-2010, 06:59 AM
How come the ladies always seem to make more sense than all the angry dudes.

from Dailyfinance.com

The Hindenburg Omen's track record hasn't been sterling -- it was behind every market crash since 1987, but also has occurred many other times without a big downturn following. The Journal reports, "Market analysts said only about 25% of Omen appearances have led to stock-market declines that can be considered crashes."

Even the analyst who created the Omen is not saying that the markets are going to crash and is not telling his investors to bail out of the market now.

FK