PDA

View Full Version : A question for the T Girls?

drock
08-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Here's a quesiton for all the working girls that post here..

After years or maybe even months of seeing clients, is sex just sex? What I mean by that is there any excitement in doing it other than just the benjamins? Do you have any memorable experiences or is it just a mathodical mondane experience for you now..

I mean if you're going on tour and you happen to run across a guy with a 10 or a 11 inch dick is the experience any difference than say if a guy showed up and fucked you with a 5 inch dick?

I know from my vantage point there have been certian girls who I was excited to see and some who were just well another notch on the belt.. So just outta curosity is sex just sex and collecting the benjamins when you see us or is there still some excitement that cums with the job????

drock
08-12-2010, 08:33 AM
And for the guys out there not to turn this into a review thread, but are there any good experiences you had with the girls.... I had a pretty good experience with one adult film actress, well I guess she's the only one i've been with who was an adult film actress but i'm glad I got to fuck her, and she was even more sexy in person.. She was someone that i've been wanting to fuck for quite some time too, so it was def worth the wait and the money..

drock
08-12-2010, 10:08 AM
OK I had a pretty wonderful experience wit this girl here.. I had been wanting to see for what seems like forever, and I finally got the chance to see her after taking care if some business in south texas I thought what an excellent time to see if I could hook up with her.. Hit her up and she was like sure come on through so I was starting to feel like a kid in a candy store already.. When I got to her crib I was impressed she lived in a nice gated community and I was so anchious to see her when I finally pulled up into her drive way and I saw her in her sexy lingere teddy, she was like well that kind of defeats the purpose of locking the doors don't you think and I was like what do you mean, and she was like you left your keys in your car door.. We laughed and I went back n got them..

then I finally made my way to her door, and my dick instantly got fucking rock hard.. She was wearing some sexy lil high heels and she greeted me with a nice smile and hug at the door.. I was like gawt dayum you're even more beautiful and sexy in person, and her voice was nice too, something else that's the icing on the cake of a beautiful tranny.. oh and one other thing she smelled good.. I gave her a big bear hug and I was like wow she's really tiny height wise her head might have came to the bottom of my chin which also was arousing to me seeing this beauitful tiny girl who barely came to the bottom of my chin with high heels on.. I was feeling like it was christmas in Jun.. Her crib was immaculate and clean and her bed was really nice too.. We talked for a while it wasn't any rushing going on whatsoever and then we got down to business.. Damn that ass was good.. lol..

drock
08-12-2010, 10:12 AM
And afterwards we took a nice warm shower together..

I guess the only thing I didn't really care for was something she said during our conversation and that was she planned on getting SRS, but that's her decision so good luck to her..

Beaner
08-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Wow you were with Doll lucky man but I think its nothing more than a business for the girls.

blackrob
08-13-2010, 06:50 AM
Man them hoes about they money take a number!

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-13-2010, 11:43 AM
If it was about anything more than the money we would come to you and not the other way around. It's like asking a McDonald's employee if they work because of there love for hamburgers. Sure they may like a burger every now and again, but Big Macs are the last thing they are eating on their day off.

drock
08-13-2010, 06:08 PM
If it was about anything more than the money we would come to you and not the other way around. It's like asking a McDonald's employee if they work because of there love for hamburgers. Sure they may like a burger every now and again, but Big Macs are the last thing they are eating on their day off.

OK so it's just about the money? Well at least you're honest about it and kinda what I suspected.. lol...

sdman
08-14-2010, 12:45 AM
I dont really mess with the adult film entertainers. Ive found that most of them charge way too much money and have shitty attitudes and what you see them do on film they wont do with you so I save my money and deal with the local hookers for a fraction of the price and get way better service.

sdman
08-14-2010, 12:59 AM
OK I had a pretty wonderful experience wit this girl here.. I had been wanting to see for what seems like forever, and I finally got the chance to see her after taking care if some business in south texas I thought what an excellent time to see if I could hook up with her.. Hit her up and she was like sure come on through so I was starting to feel like a kid in a candy store already.. When I got to her crib I was impressed she lived in a nice gated community and I was so anchious to see her when I finally pulled up into her drive way and I saw her in her sexy lingere teddy, she was like well that kind of defeats the purpose of locking the doors don't you think and I was like what do you mean, and she was like you left your keys in your car door.. We laughed and I went back n got them..

then I finally made my way to her door, and my dick instantly got fucking rock hard.. She was wearing some sexy lil high heels and she greeted me with a nice smile and hug at the door.. I was like gawt dayum you're even more beautiful and sexy in person, and her voice was nice too, something else that's the icing on the cake of a beautiful tranny.. oh and one other thing she smelled good.. I gave her a big bear hug and I was like wow she's really tiny height wise her head might have came to the bottom of my chin which also was arousing to me seeing this beauitful tiny girl who barely came to the bottom of my chin with high heels on.. I was feeling like it was christmas in Jun.. Her crib was immaculate and clean and her bed was really nice too.. We talked for a while it wasn't any rushing going on whatsoever and then we got down to business.. Damn that ass was good.. lol..

Ive heard nothing but good things about Doll she is about the only adult entertainer that I will spend my money on. I had some bad experencies with other adult entertainers and they were a major waste of money I like everything about her her cock size ass and shes beautiful. glad you had a good time with that beauty.

Beaner
08-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Doll is my dream girl I hope I get a chance to be with her before she has SRS!

blackrob
09-09-2010, 05:05 AM
I dont really mess with the adult film entertainers. Ive found that most of them charge way too much money and have shitty attitudes and what you see them do on film they wont do with you so I save my money and deal with the local hookers for a fraction of the price and get way better service.

Someone said that Jennifer Paris charges like $1500 no way in hell i'd ever pay that kind of money for a tranny.

Nicole Dupre
09-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Someone said that Jennifer Paris charges like $1500 no way in hell i'd ever pay that kind of money for a tranny.
I think, in your case, that's the point. ;) lol

blackrob
09-09-2010, 05:43 AM
I think, in your case, that's the point. ;) lol

It dont hurt my feelings at all baby. :)

sdman
09-09-2010, 09:38 AM

Jennifer Paris is hot but thats entirely too much money for a date. I usually go out with the local girls and get great service for a good price.