PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Aniston: '' Women Don't Need Men ''

Ben
08-12-2010, 12:58 AM
First off, I hate Fox News; and, too, Jennifer Aniston is simply too hot to be criticized. Plus Jennifer is right.

YouTube- ‪Bill O'Reilly: Jennifer Aniston: '' Women Don't Need Men ''‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ine4Gc8cPyQ&feature=player_embedded)

russtafa
08-12-2010, 01:27 AM
men dont need girls while tgirls exist

Ben
08-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Monday, Aug 16, 2010 20:01 ET
(http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/index.html)
Women are on Team Aniston (http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/08/16/aniston_oreilly/index.html)

Bill O'Reilly's views on female fertility aren't so popular with ... actual females

By Tracy Clark-Flory
http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/08/16/aniston_oreilly/md_horiz.jpg AP

It turns out most women disagree with Bill O'Reilly's bluster about Jennifer Aniston being "destructive to our society."
As you might recall, the Fox host attacked the actress (http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/08/11/oreilly_aniston) for celebrating the wealth of reproductive options, including in vitro fertilization for single women. O'Reilly, in his signature hyperbolic style, called this an insult to fathers everywhere; and Aniston responded by clarifying (http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/08/13/aniston_oreilly) that, dude, she wasn't advocating for single motherhood, she's just glad women have more choices these days. Well, so too are most women, according to a survey of 1,936 American women between the ages of 25 and 45. The poll, conducted by a fertility clinic (naturally) in the Caribbean, found that 83 percent "support a single woman using IVF to conceive if she is emotionally and financially able to care for the child," according to UPI. (http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2010/08/16/Survey-Most-women-agree-with-Aniston/UPI-98281281994122/)
Jennifer Aniston: 1; Bill O'Reilly: 0.

Ben
08-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Aniston vs. O'Reilly: Round II (http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/08/13/aniston_oreilly/index.html)

The actress responds sassily to the FOX talk show host's declaration that her views on fertility are "destructive"

By Tracy Clark-Flory
http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/08/13/aniston_oreilly/md_horiz.jpg Reuters/Luke MacGregor
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston probably shouldn't have dignified Bill O'Reilly's tantrum with a reply -- but, damn, is her response satisfying. To recap (http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/08/11/oreilly_aniston): The actress made a comment during a recent press junket about how great it is that women have various reproductive options these days, including artificial insemination. In response, the FOX talk show host spazzed out, declaring: "She's throwing a message out to 12-year-olds and 13-year-olds that, 'Hey you don't need a guy. You don't need a dad.' That is destructive to our society."

Now, the 41-year-old star of "The Switch," a movie about the search for a sperm donor, has responded (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20412790,00.html) to O'Reilly's conniption with great parental poise:
Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth. And, of course, many women dream of finding Prince Charming (with fatherly instincts), but for those who've not yet found their Bill O'Reilly, I'm just glad science has provided a few other options.
I can just imagine O'Reilly's response: She said "parents" instead of "a mom and dad" -- and there's no mention of marriage! There she goes again, slyly pushing her liberal agenda for total societal destruction! If Aniston had her way, the world would be awash with unwed lesbian parents. Also, what's this about being glad science has provided women options? Jen, why don't you just cut right to annihilating the male race, as you are so clearly bent on doing?
Cue head explosion in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

DL_NL
08-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Luckily I don't need Jennifer Aniston.

blackrob
08-17-2010, 05:30 PM
First off, I hate Fox News; and, too, Jennifer Aniston is simply too hot to be criticized. Plus Jennifer is right.

YouTube- ‪Bill O'Reilly: Jennifer Aniston: '' Women Don't Need Men ''‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ine4Gc8cPyQ&feature=player_embedded)

Jennifer Anniston stank pussy ass is too ugly to keep a man is why she's saying that. Brad Pitt left her ugly ass for Angelina Jolie and since Brad Pitt left that ugly she's been nothing but jump off!

Ben
08-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Jennifer Anniston stank pussy ass is too ugly to keep a man is why she's saying that. Brad Pitt left her ugly ass for Angelina Jolie and since Brad Pitt left that ugly she's been nothing but jump off!

Again, I don't think we should critique celebs. Because they're special. I mean, really special. And smart, too.
For example, when Britney Spears was told that her net worth was $125 million, the singer asked, "Is that in dollars or cash?" See. Very smart.

And when asked if she ever thought that she might run out of money, Spears replied that, "Brazilian bikini waxes are not cheap and I got a knocked up sister to support." See. Britney is thinking... and thinking about her family.

rameses2
08-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Jennifer Anniston stank pussy ass is too ugly to keep a man is why she's saying that. Brad Pitt left her ugly ass for Angelina Jolie and since Brad Pitt left that ugly she's been nothing but jump off!Aw, don't hate on Jen too much. After all, she was in the original "Leprechaun":geek:.339064

scroller
08-26-2010, 03:15 PM
I think I do need Jennifer Aniston, actually.

Dino Velvet
08-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Jennifer Aniston might be financially able to raise a kid without help but Madge who slings hash at Denny's needs all the help she can get. Jennifer Aniston does need you to see her new movie because I hear it's not doing so well.

Ben
08-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Jennifer Aniston might be financially able to raise a kid without help but Madge who slings hash at Denny's needs all the help she can get. Jennifer Aniston does need you to see her new movie because I hear it's not doing so well.

To date, worldwide, it has made just over $12 million. I hope Jenny isn't too melancholy.
I read that, overall, her films, collectively, have grossed over a billion bucks. Holy crap!!!

Ben
08-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Aw, don't hate on Jen too much. After all, she was in the original "Leprechaun":geek:.339064

Exactly... ha!ha!

Ben
08-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Jennifer A. first appears at the 45 second mark...
YouTube- Leprechaun Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdUKkxYzXk)

Ben
08-26-2010, 10:51 PM
YouTube- Jennifer Aniston: Where Were They Then? Rotten Tomatoes Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi1BI4iwx44)

Ben
08-26-2010, 10:55 PM
The comments section is comical. Someone wrote: "... she is the most beautiful woman i ever see, brad pitt you are the biggest idiot!" ha!ha!
Well, she is a babe... and even the great Jon Stewart asked her out. Well, why not -- :)

YouTube- Jennifer Aniston (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ntjTMlFM0&feature=related)

Ben
08-27-2010, 12:07 AM
YouTube- Aniston Takes a Jab Ex-husband Pitt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeHYHu3C064&NR=1)

FREEFALLL666
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
Every press article about her says "she is still unlucky in love" what they dont seem to realize is that if you are on a nigh on permanent bad luck streak, you must have MAJOR unreported personality problems that are keeping men AWAY from you.

Dr. Piroca
08-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Jen is hot, of course. Fucking hot!

But also a mediocre actress. She never made a REALLY profitable movie or a significant work since Friends.

That one with Vince Vaughn is a complete disgrace.

ghbryans1
09-03-2010, 10:38 PM
If your "luck" is that bad, either you're looking in the wrong place, or you've got something going on that's turning people off.

Imagine. Someone who's sought out lights and stardom of Hollywood with issues. What a rare duck.

Ben
09-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Jen is hot, of course. Fucking hot!

But also a mediocre actress. She never made a REALLY profitable movie or a significant work since Friends.

That one with Vince Vaughn is a complete disgrace.

I agree with the "Fucking hot!" ha!ha! She's hot... as exemplified by this sexy pic --:jerkoff

EZWind
09-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Okay, I find myself compelled to weigh in here in defense of someone who, in my book, is one of the most desirable women on the planet.
Anyone who can look at this and think Ugly either did a little too much Acid back in the day or maybe Mama dropped you on your head as a child.

EZWind
09-04-2010, 04:26 AM
....not only that, it's a little known fact, she has a big secret

EZWind
09-04-2010, 04:29 AM
...can't stop now...I'm onna roll

Ben
09-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Jen's famous photo...

FREEFALLL666
09-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Okay, I find myself compelled to weigh in here in defense of someone who, in my book, is one of the most desirable women on the planet.
Anyone who can look at this and think Ugly either did a little too much Acid back in the day or maybe Mama dropped you on your head as a child.
You can be an amazingly ethereal beauty but the personality can make you Gomorrah ugly. I have seen many girls here who I have removed images of them from my drive cause of their personality.

gotchagood
09-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Men "DON'T" need women by any stretch of the imagination. Quite frankly women are so "STUPID", they fail to realize that if it weren't for men, there would be no planes, trains, automobiles, or anything in this society, men created industry, if not for this, women would still be in a barn under a cow!!! The majority of things were made for "their" comfort!! Men are the creators of societies and wealth. If it weren't for men, women would be packing their crotches with "grass" to stop the bleeding every month (men "made" cotton useful, sorry no "kotex" females). If it weren't for men there would be no astronomy, money, ice cream perfume, "CHOCOLATE" and quit frankly "THEM". I think men should leave and take everything we created with us, that will leave women with nothing but themselves a windshield wiper and dirt.

But then again, that would mean would have to take them as well. Then were back to square one. "DAMMMITTT"

gotchagood
09-04-2010, 03:52 PM
As far as Bitter Jeniffer goes, she will not get another thin dime of my money. I would love to see how she feels to be a so-called sex symbol to only "women"!!!! The arrogance and ego of a woman is an ugly thing. Which is perfectly evident.

Ben
10-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Horrible Bosses (Jennifer Aniston Scene) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CovbPophsc)

Silcc69
10-23-2011, 10:50 PM
I bet she can still take dick like a champ.

Stavros
10-23-2011, 11:20 PM
I don't know much about Ms Aniston other than a film she made with Clive Owen called Derailed, which is one of the films they show on television late at night when it looks rather good. What I don't understand is the reputation of Angelina Jolie who to me is stick thin with a hard body and mediocre looks, but I laughed out loud when I read Ben's report on Britney Spears: when Britney Spears was told that her net worth was $125 million, the singer asked, "Is that in dollars or cash?"

tsadriana
10-23-2011, 11:23 PM
Jennifer needs a girl like me hahahahahah

Dino Velvet
10-23-2011, 11:30 PM
Jennifer Aniston is an attractive broad who brings the boring like nobody's business. Cute face, nice body, no heat.

EvonRose
10-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Men need women, women need men that's how I see it, but men have been fucking JERKS since the begging suppressing women and then with all the cheating and lying women are retaliating in the most negative way by doing the same things in the modern days. We are just getting fucking sick of it! I can tolerate a sexually open relationship but it has to be emotionally monogamous, the thing is men cant stand when they know their women are allowed to have sex with other men that's the double standard, and then they end up telling me they want monogamy just so i don't have sex with another man but yet they still do. I have a hard time trusting many men already the slightest lie or dishonesty will get your as dumped i don't tolerate bullshit from any man... But im optimistic there is a man out there and im still in hope of that love story...

BUT I'M TEAM ANGELINA JOLIE ALL THE WAY!

Bobby Domino
10-23-2011, 11:56 PM
Aniston has great pokies (nipples, see pic below). She's a hottie, imo. :Bowdown:

On a misogynistic note, I would need her long enough to cook her dinner and tangle some sheets - a perfect date:)

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 01:06 AM
Jennifer has nothing on Angelina... Sorry guys!

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Jennifer has nothing on Angelina... Sorry guys!

I don't know what it is but Jolie does nothing for me. Only when she played in "Gia" was I sorta attracted.
Blondes aren't my type, but Aniston does something to my privates. Never watched "Friends," so that's not it and I usually avoid her movies.
I think Aniston reminds me on an old fling long time ago. That's gotta be it.....

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Is this a real photo? If so I might have to change my mind. The pussy looks delicious here.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=428971&d=1319406858

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 01:30 AM
I don't know what it is but Jolie does nothing for me. Only when she played in "Gia" was I sorta attracted.
Blondes aren't my type, but Aniston does something to my privates. Never watched "Friends," so that's not it and I usually avoid her movies.
I think Aniston reminds me on an old fling long time ago. That's gotta be it.....

You know what they say, Angelina has an intimidating beauty and it is quite threatening, Just ask how Jenn felt when brad acted with her, oh wait that's right Brad left Jenn for a hotter brunette.. oh WHAT? LOL..

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 01:31 AM
Is this a real photo? If so I might have to change my mind. The pussy looks delicious here.

As far as I know it's real. I don't how to photoshop and I've had that pic for a long time. She did that pre-"Friends" from my understanding

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 01:35 AM
There is something about Angelina's face that just screams ''This Jenn girl got nothing on me i was voted most beautiful woman 5 years in a row" lol..

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 01:49 AM
As far as I know it's real. I don't how to photoshop and I've had that pic for a long time. She did that pre-"Friends" from my understanding

If that picture is real then Jennifer Aniston is way hotter than Angelina Jolie.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=428971&d=1319406858

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 01:53 AM
I dunno to me Jennifer is a glorified soccer mom while Angelina being the highest paid actress in Hollywood BTW fits the movie star role I feel like shes the Sofia Lauren of today. But like always men think with the dick not the brain eyes always look down not up. lol...

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 01:58 AM
You know what they say, Angelina has an intimidating beauty and it is quite threatening, Just ask how Jenn felt when brad acted with her, oh wait that's right Brad left Jenn for a hotter brunette.. oh WHAT? LOL..

Well that's what's confusing. I'm very attracted to strong (mentally, more so than physically) women & well defined facial features - a jaw line, a pronounced nose, defined lips, etc.

I know Ms. Jolie possesses all of those qualities, but the composition comes off as sterile, to me and me only, of course. She kinda has a BIG head and that throws me off, too.

As an actor, vanity comes with the territory; both Brad & Jenn probably lasted as long as they did because they were both beautiful and could stand seeing each other every day, but I doubt that relationship had any substance. I mean, Jenn didn't/doesn't want kids - that's pretty vain, no.

Jolie is intense and I think she sees her physical beauty as secondary to her character/personality. I'm sure that's what attracted Brad; it was what he was missing.

As a person, I think Angelina is awesome and I've worked with her organizations. I'm sure if I met Angelina I would change my mind. We almost had dinner actually.....

I think when Brad left Jenn, she totally checked out emotionally. She's most likely even more insecure after Brad, especially the fact that she's not getting younger. She's got to find someone outside of the entertainment industry.

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 02:06 AM
Well that's what's confusing. I'm very attracted to strong (mentally, more so than physically) women & well defined facial features - a jaw line, a pronounced nose, defined lips, etc.

I know Ms. Jolie possesses all of those qualities, but the composition comes off as sterile, to me and me only, of course. She kinda has a BIG head and that throws me off, too.

As an actor, vanity comes with the territory; both Brad & Jenn probably lasted as long as they did because they were both beautiful and could stand seeing each other every day, but I doubt that relationship had any substance. I mean, Jenn didn't/doesn't want kids - that's pretty vain, no.

Jolie is intense and I think she sees her physical beauty as secondary to her character/personality. I'm sure that's what attracted Brad; it was what he was missing.

As a person, I think Angelina is awesome and I've worked with her organizations. I'm sure if I met Angelina I would change my mind. We almost had dinner actually.....

I think when Brad left Jenn, she totally checked out emotionally. She's most likely even more insecure after Brad, especially the fact that she's not getting younger. She's got to find someone outside of the entertainment industry.

Its all jokes. your preference is your preference but i see that Angie is such a beautiful soul not only physically to me but as a person which elevates her beyond a 10, while I feel Jenn is an 8... shes just so boring, and one dimension. Speaking of head, did you see jenns jaw?

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 02:08 AM
I dunno to me Jennifer is a glorified soccer mom while Angelina being the highest paid actress in Hollywood BTW fits the movie star role I feel like shes the Sofia Lauren of today. But like always men think with the dick not the brain eyes always look down not up. lol...

Yes, Aniston is VERY apple pie, a typical WASP, which is why I don't get why I'm attracted. I'm sure it's her boobs, her legs and her ditsy-ness.

I agree with Dino that Aniston is MEGA boring. Lord that seems to scream true.

I would classify Jolie more of the Josephine Baker of our time. On screen, Jolie can't hold a candle to Sophia Loren. No way

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Its all jokes. your preference is your preference but i see that Angie is such a beautiful soul not only physically to me but as a person which elevates her beyond a 10, while I feel Jenn is an 8... shes just so boring, and one dimension. Speaking of head, did you see jenns jaw?

I'm sure we have the same tastes concerning beauty (I find you attractive)

It's an anomaly that I find Jenn Aniston hot. That's all I was saying...

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 02:23 AM
Yes, Aniston is VERY apple pie, a typical WASP, which is why I don't get why I'm attracted. I'm sure it's her boobs, her legs and her ditsy-ness.

I agree with Dino that Aniston is MEGA boring. Lord that seems to scream true.

I would classify Jolie more of the Josephine Baker of our time. On screen, Jolie can't hold a candle to Sophia Loren. No way

on screen for now I agree, however Angelina Jolie is one award for best actress away till she does beat Sofia, she already won best supporting for girl interrupted and nominated for changeling for best actress... It also seems Angelina has done way more money wise, business wise fashion wise, acting wise has gross more films in numbers than Sofia. She has done more in her 36 years than Sofia has in her 77 years. except for the best actress award. Once she gets it, she'll blow Sofia's candle away. lol..

robertlouis
10-24-2011, 02:30 AM
on screen for now I agree, however Angelina Jolie is one award for best actress away till she does beat Sofia, she already won best supporting for girl interrupted and nominated for changeling for best actress... It also seems Angelina has done way more money wise, business wise fashion wise, acting wise has gross more films in numbers than Sofia. She has done more in her 36 years than Sofia has in her 77 years. except for the best actress award. Once she gets it, she'll blow Sofia's candle away. lol..

That's a reflection of the business as it is now, Evon. Sex appeal isn't about statistics, nor is acting ability. Most people won't have seen Sophia Loren's earlier films in Italian, but as an actress, she could knock most women off the screen for earthy sexiness and emotional range.

I do think that Angelina was outstanding in The Changeling, where her beauty was downplayed and entirely secondary to the integrity of the role she was playing, but I can't help thinking that in a lot of the bigger and more popular films she appears in she's simply playing a larger version of herself. She's good, but she needs to show off her chops in better movies.

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 03:00 AM
That's a reflection of the business as it is now, Evon. Sex appeal isn't about statistics, nor is acting ability. Most people won't have seen Sophia Loren's earlier films in Italian, but as an actress, she could knock most women off the screen for earthy sexiness and emotional range.

I do think that Angelina was outstanding in The Changeling, where her beauty was downplayed and entirely secondary to the integrity of the role she was playing, but I can't help thinking that in a lot of the bigger and more popular films she appears in she's simply playing a larger version of herself. She's good, but she needs to show off her chops in better movies.

I agree Sofia is far better actress, but Angelina is smarter. She knows how to pick her roles, and she knows how to do it well... And acting is a business, smarter actors are usually more successful...

Stavros
10-24-2011, 03:01 AM

I don't want to hijack this thread but Sophia Loren is barely a joke as far as film is concerned -if you want beauty and acting beyond anything La Sophia could even dream about, Anna Magnani is the one to go for -one of the best film actresses of all time; just as Roma -Citta Aperto is one of the best films ever made. Jolie might as well stay at home with the kids when compared to real class; as for Aniston, well I guess she could wash her hair...

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 03:07 AM
I don't want to hijack this thread but Sophia Loren is barely a joke as far as film is concerned -if you want beauty and acting beyond anything La Sophia could even dream about, Anna Magnani is the one to go for -one of the best film actresses of all time; just as Roma -Citta Aperto is one of the best films ever made. Jolie might as well stay at home with the kids when compared to real class; as for Aniston, well I guess she could wash her hair...

These women cant even have the success Angelina has. i'm just saying if i was to be an actress id go the Angelina route and be smart actress not to mention rich. go big or go home bitches!!!!

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 03:11 AM

I completely disagree. Angelina may have made more money, as every actor has today, but that is the nature of the beast in the modern era - marketing has taken over the industry.

What Angelina lacks is panache, as well as grace, wit & elegance. These qualities aren't valued so much these days, but they were essential if you, as a woman, wanted any respect in those days.
Men left their wives for Sophia Loren. One example is Peter Sellers who divorced his wife and Sophia still said no. Songs have been written & inspired about her.
She oozed sex appeal. She knew how to wield her femininity & vulnerability like a sword to coerce men to do whatever she commanded. One look from her and you were paralyzed.
Frederico Fellini, Charlton Heston, Peter Sellers, Clark Gable, Marcello Mastroianni, Paul Newman, Gregory Peck, Marlon Brando were all crazy for her. She had them in the palm of her hand and she only loved one man.

She was won cinematic & achievement awards that span the globe. Heads of state have honored her. She one of the most awarded women in the world.

Angelina has a long way to go.....

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 03:29 AM
These women cant even have the success Angelina has. i'm just saying if i was to be an actress id go the Angelina route and be smart actress not to mention rich. go big or go home bitches!!!!

Angelina has been in 3 good movies - Gia, Girl, Interrupted & Changeling. The rest are shit; but then I would do one shitty one-dimensional blockbuster movie every two years for $20M to be able to live my life with my spouse and kids. She's earned everything she has and I can respect that.

Sophia is not even in the top 10 of all-time actresses. But I will certainly check out Anna; haven't heard of her. Putting an order in now.....

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 03:40 AM
I completely disagree. Angelina may have made more money, as every actor has today, but that is the nature of the beast in the modern era - marketing has taken over the industry.

What Angelina lacks is panache, as well as grace, wit & elegance. These qualities aren't valued so much these days, but they were essential if you, as a woman, wanted any respect in those days.
Men left their wives for Sophia Loren. One example is Peter Sellers who divorced his wife and Sophia still said no. Songs have been written & inspired about her.
She oozed sex appeal. She knew how to wield her femininity & vulnerability like a sword to coerce men to do whatever she commanded. One look from her and you were paralyzed.
Frederico Fellini, Charlton Heston, Peter Sellers, Clark Gable, Marcello Mastroianni, Paul Newman, Gregory Peck, Marlon Brando were all crazy for her. She had them in the palm of her hand and she only loved one man.

She was won cinematic & achievement awards that span the globe. Heads of state have honored her. She one of the most awarded women in the world.

Angelina has a long way to go.....

I don't believe every woman should be the stereotypical, What made Angelina appealing to me is her edge, shes like the Van Gough of acting in terms of extremity, and intensity as a person with her past as a heroin addict and sex addict. It built such a colorful painting and to see the woman she is now I don't think Sophia has done to the world as much as Angie, and to me what she does for the world shows her elegance, grace, and wit. And what a beautiful butterfly she has transformed Sofia in my book will not be in her level of characteristic just due to the fact she does not have her background. Angie is no doubt one of the most beautiful woman on earth that is why many women hate her, even with the people boycotting her movies for political reasons she is still the highest paid actress. I find the vanilla thing a bit boring and like Angelina I am an extreme personality and she excites me, shes an acquired taste and you need to know the personality many people forget what Angelina has done just because they see the tats, and her thin figure. She is in her own right a woman of wit, intelligence, compassion, and unselfish human being... Qualities I don't see in other actresses.

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 03:41 AM
But like always men think with the dick not the brain eyes always look down not up. lol...

That am right, lady.

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 04:06 AM
I don't believe every woman should be the stereotypical, What made Angelina appealing to me is her edge, shes like the Van Gough of acting in terms of extremity, and intensity as a person with her past as a heroin addict and sex addict. It built such a colorful painting and to see the woman she is now I don't think Sophia has done to the world as much as Angie,.....
I find the vanilla thing a bit boring and like Angelina I am an extreme personality and she excites me, shes an acquired taste and you need to know the personality many people forget what Angelina has done just because they see the tats, and her thin figure. She is in her own right a woman of wit, intelligence, compassion, and unselfish human being... Qualities I don't see in other actresses.

I agree with you Angie definitely has more feathers in her hat. She's used her celebrity status to bring awareness to many things otherwise ignored. I applaud her for that.
Like I said earlier, she & Brad showed interested in our foundation and she, or rather her organization, green-lighted a bunch of resources for us, which up to this day still has its impact. Never met her, though.....

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 04:08 AM
I agree with you Angie definitely has more feathers in her hat. She's used her celebrity status to bring awareness to many things otherwise ignored. I applaud her for that.
Like I said earlier, she & Brad showed interested in our foundation and she, or rather her organization, green-lighted a bunch of resources for us, which up to this day still has its impact. Never met her, though.....

well when you do don't tell her Sofia Lauren is better... or she'll shoot you like in tomb raiders..

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Looking at the two I bet Aniston's pussy tastes better.

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 04:10 AM
Looking at the two I bet Aniston's pussy tastes better.

Its probably dry by now, shes not getting any action.. get on it boy!!!

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 04:25 AM
well when you do don't tell her Sofia Lauren is better... or she'll shoot you like in tomb raiders..

I hope that conversation never comes up, lol

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 04:26 AM

Aniston is totally available. She'll jump in the first limo that pulls up.

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 04:29 AM

Fleece her over in my direction and I'll grab her.

Stavros
10-24-2011, 11:34 AM
The difference between Sophia Loren and Angelina Jolie is in front and back of y'all: Loren had big breasts and a big ass, the kind of figure (almost the same as Monroe, another useless 'actress') that seems to bring the caveman out in the male species. Gina Lolllobrigida, Jayne Mansfield and the Englishwoman Diana Dors all had this 'look'; Jolie cannot be described as a 'butterfly' which starts out as an ugy insect -her 'look' is more like the 'Supermodels' of the catwalk -sculptured elegance with no soul or character. Aniston is closer to the kind of woman you see in your neighbourhood, or sitting across you on the train into work....

russtafa
10-24-2011, 12:54 PM
The difference between Sophia Loren and Angelina Jolie is in front and back of y'all: Loren had big breasts and a big ass, the kind of figure (almost the same as Monroe, another useless 'actress') that seems to bring the caveman out in the male species. Gina Lolllobrigida, Jayne Mansfield and the Englishwoman Diana Dors all had this 'look'; Jolie cannot be described as a 'butterfly' which starts out as an ugy insect -her 'look' is more like the 'Supermodels' of the catwalk -sculptured elegance with no soul or character. Aniston is closer to the kind of woman you see in your neighbourhood, or sitting across you on the train into work....yep she's boring

stimpy17
10-24-2011, 02:15 PM
Pllllease,if I looked like Jenn I'd masturbate in front of a mirror all day.

Merkurie
10-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Angeline Jolie was far far more sexy to me before the plastic surgery. She used to be smoking hot, now she is beautiful but cold and remote.
http://singaporecosmeticplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/angelina_jolie_21.jpg

The work was subtle and first class, no question. But, for me she lost that something that made her super sexy back in the day.

PS: She is no Sofia Loren.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhg86biABi1qfrzrmo1_400.jpg

partlycloudy
10-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Angeline Jolie was far far more sexy to me before the plastic surgery. She used to be smoking hot, now she is beautiful but cold and remote.
http://singaporecosmeticplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/angelina_jolie_21.jpg

The work was subtle and first class, no question. But, for me she lost that something that made her super sexy back in the day.

what work did she have done?

:?:

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 08:23 PM

PS: She is no Sofia Loren.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhg86biABi1qfrzrmo1_400.jpg

Angeline Jolie is no Edwige Fenech either. http://www.freeones.com/html/e_links/Edwige_Fenech/

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oS_bzpXb8_k/TfloLeTmRWI/AAAAAAAAADQ/r6Hh1tfPtkc/s1600/Edwige+Fenech_2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DrrE7XrqFGs/TjLj8voCAFI/AAAAAAAACbs/019OUykn8vI/s1600/Edwige%2BFenech%2B2.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll5od1tsLl1qa98p9o1_500.jpg

Jericho
10-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Of course they don't...Until it comes time to get a big arse spider out outta the bath!
Different story then, eh, bitches!!!

Merkurie
10-24-2011, 08:29 PM
what work did she have done?

:?:

Angie had a nose job that narrowed her nose quite a bit, and looks like she had an implant in her chin.

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Angie had a nose job that narrowed her nose quite a bit, and looks like she had an implant in her chin.

No sorry guys no nose job here, my friend said her make up artist contoured her nose theres a trick, use brown eyes shadow run it in the side of your nose blend it and then highlight the middle... she said any make up artist would find this obvious. her chin is due to weight loss.

cyber
10-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Jennifer Aniston, we don't need or want you either!

Stavros
10-24-2011, 10:16 PM
Perhaps La Jolie had her cheeks hollowed out, the Japanese have that a lot. Maybe she wanted anything that would distance her looks from Voight, Jon.

EvonRose
10-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Perhaps La Jolie had her cheeks hollowed out, the Japanese have that a lot. Maybe she wanted anything that would distance her looks from Voight, Jon.

Its weight loss! She was at 130 lbs in her earlier days now shes 110, That's alot of weight loss, significant weight loss or gain always changes the person appearance.

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Jolie is a heroin addict's dream with those veins.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jul2010/2/5/angelina-jolie-pic-afp-getty-images-and-ap-597861449.jpg

http://www.blogissues.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/angelina-jolie-103007-0007.jpg

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Angeline Jolie is no Edwige Fenech either.

Edwige is a bombshell. Wow!!!!

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Jolie is a heroin addict's dream with those veins.

what's the turd for? :puke

(looks like human shit)

Ben
10-27-2011, 12:23 AM
This is extremely important -- ha ha ha! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Voted Hottest Bods

Healthy Lifestyle October 24, 2011 AT 7:29PM By Ariana Finlayson

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/46105-jennifer-aniston-brad-pitts-bodies-voted-most-fit-after-40/1319482458_jennifer-aniston-brad-pitt-240-2.jpg

At the end of the day, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt really do rule the world!
The exes are reigning together again at the top of a newly released celebrity body survey conducted by FITNESS (http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/real-plans/celebrity/2011-best-celebrity-bodies/) magazine and Yahoo OMG (http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/2011-hottest-bodies-in-hollywood-survey-results-5306/)!
PHOTOS: Jennifer Anistion's hottest bikini moments (http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/photos/jennifer-aniston-turns-41-her-hottest-bikini-shots-2010102/6815)
The former spouses have been voted as "Most Fit Over 40" stars, beating out Halle Berry and Will Smith, among other hot-bodied celebs.
PHOTOS: Us Weekly's Hottest Bodies of 2011 (http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/photos/hot-bodies-2011-2011245/15024)
Aniston also took the (fat-free) cake for "Most-Wanted Celebrity Body" (triumphing over Berry again) and "Most-Wanted Celeb Body Part" (the 42-year-old's abs beat Cameron Diaz's arms by a landslide).
PHOTOS: Brad Pitt's sexy movie looks (http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/photos/brad-pitts-many-movie-looks-2011229/17510)
The 47-year-old actor's partner Angelina Jolie was absent from the categories, which also include "Best Body After Baby" (Jennifer Lopez) and "Hottest Celeb Couple" (David and Victoria Beckham).
But when it comes to bodies that have lost their luster, Jersey Shore's GTL-shilling Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino were at the top of the "Celeb Body Boredom" poll, along with a curvaceous Kim Kardashian.