PDA

View Full Version : TRUCE!!!

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 05:53 AM
I think a general truce is an awesome idea, agreed with J 100%. It's like that opening scene out of the movie Warriors. Or The Warriors, whatever the hell it was.

Not sure how long something like that would last, but it's worth a shot.

I'm just waiting to post about ABC's hit series: Lost, tomarrow night. . .

(stealth back to lurk while things calm down)

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-16-2005, 05:58 AM
Sounds nice.

GroobySteven
11-16-2005, 06:02 AM
Come on, I posted eloquently about this months ago - keeping this forum for posts about tgirls, not bashing the models and having more respect for each other.
It's in the nature of the internet - too many online heroes and worshippers, too many egos and most of all, too many people like myself with strong opinions who have to speak up.
I'll get back to posting more tgirl pics though.
seanchai

Ecstatic
11-16-2005, 06:05 AM
I'm in.

Legend
11-16-2005, 06:10 AM
That sounds cool to me!

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 06:17 AM
Well, come on, ditching the "Vicki Of Nazareth" pic would be a bit helpful towards a general truce, seanchai. I'm just saying.

I mean come on. And you didn't even spell her name right. Honestly, that's just a rude thing to do.

:P

(BAMPF! returning to stealth mode)

scipio
11-16-2005, 06:21 AM
Far out! A peace initiative.
This site is more like the bloody UN every day.
Regardless, I agree.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-16-2005, 06:23 AM
LOL

I just saw Straight Talk with Dolly Parton- my favortie line

"Hunny get OFF that cross-someone needs the wood"

on topic- a truce is nice- but it wont last

Quinn
11-16-2005, 06:24 AM
A well thought out and courageous post by J. Seanchai has also made good points.

I'm willing to honor a general truce.

-Quinn

Legend
11-16-2005, 06:26 AM
vikki never agreed to the truce;) besides i think seanchai is making more a comment on his lack of respect for religion than for vikki...i think its more insulting to people who believe in jesus, i dont think vikkis fans have issue with it;) and so far jesus hasnt signed up for the truce, so fuck him;)

Show jesus some respect man, that so "fuck him" comment wasn't called for!

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 06:31 AM
I just wrote a whole long post about how the pic in question is meant mearly to provoke a certian person in question, and then I deleted it. There's been lots of provocation from lots of people. Hence: The Truce.

I keep forgetting that I'm in stealth mode. And I need to call the fire department, my tongue is stuck in this girls ass.

Maybe I'll call the fire department later, it's really not that bad. . .

chefmike
11-16-2005, 06:37 AM
vikki never agreed to the truce;) besides i think seanchai is making more a comment on his lack of respect for religion than for vikki...i think its more insulting to people who believe in jesus, i dont think vikkis fans have issue with it;) and so far jesus hasnt signed up for the truce, so fuck him;)

who the fuck is this jesus guy...a new no-talent rap "artist"?...a new videogame?

Legend
11-16-2005, 06:40 AM

who the fuck is this jesus guy...a new no-talent rap "artist"?...a new videogame?

Go read a bible and find out!

El_hefe
11-16-2005, 06:43 AM
And this is why your truce will be stillborn honda, a lot of people who have joined recently have no interest in respecting others, too bad.

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 06:48 AM
It's not my truce, El Hefe. J proposed it, I just agree it's a good idea.

We could all party tomarrow night, then turn it into a drunken online wacky flame war. Nature of the beast.

But whatever, we'll all still be here the morning after.

chefmike
11-16-2005, 06:50 AM
J, I love it ...even after declaring a truce, an argument has started...and el heffa...J proposed the truce, not honda...did you say something re new posters? :roll:

ezed
11-16-2005, 06:54 AM
Thank God! The WAR IS OVER! IT'S OVER!

I'M GONNA .....
gonna....
gonna.....

BUILD A HOUSE IN THE MIDWEST!....AND PLANT SOME CORN!

And buy a TV!!!!

Legend
11-16-2005, 06:57 AM
allanah:) a lil faith eh?:(

and legend...without getting personal, let me try and make my position clear...while i can understand people taking the position that they aren't religious however they aren't against it either, that isn't the case with me...i flat out am against and hate it..i think its been the biggest contributor to pain and suffering through out the ages and its tried to keep women minorities and gays down till this day...now some will say thats what men made of Jesus' teachings, i don't share that view and believe its his teachings that led to this..if he was a godly person he should have said gays are OK, women should NOT be second class citizens, DARK people are not any lesser people, etc... he didn't, despite some people trying to show where he may have implied so...bottom line, enough blood has been spilled in his name to float all the vessels in the world...so without getting into the meat of what i said, considering i believe its true can u not see where i feel i should be allowed to say fuck him? just like u can say i love him? hey if u believe he is some godly thingy then who cares what i say? i love family guy, i dont care how many people say it isnt funny...

honestly legend, make any sense?

Everyone has the right to a different religion and it you don't, your no less of a person then the next man, but when people tell me they don't believe in Jesus , i can try too tell then different if they don't believe i pray for them and move on, Your post makes sense you feel so much blood has been spilled how could god allow all this right? Some of you guys may not believe in Jesus but i will always believe in him and keep my faith!

GiaCallMe
11-16-2005, 07:22 AM
I find it ironic that c ouple people found a post and a pic so offensive to their religious views, but did not capitalize the wod "Jesus". It is a proper noun,besides being a really good carpenter. Also, lighten up Francis.

MacShreach
11-16-2005, 11:23 AM
i therefore wanna agree that i will not bash anyone i have in recent past if they accept same and abide by that simple deal...we can bash opinions, ideas, etc. but nothing personal....

Hokay. I'll not cast the first stone.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2005, 11:30 AM
No Drama????

Shaking My Head..................

Yall pm me when you've come to your senses............

Til then I'm on Holiday

Poon36
11-16-2005, 12:02 PM
So, donko walks into allanah's patry and yells out loud "WHICH 3 OF U FINE SEXY BLACK TGIRLS WANTS TO PARTY WITH MY SEXY ASS???"

sexy jade immediately runs over to him and says "oh my god, how perfect, me and my friends nefertiti and lisa cage would just love to take u back to our place and do u from all directions and cum all over u and then rest a few minutes and do it all again untill the sun comes up or down, who cares, damn ur sexy"

to which donko says "ur joking, right?"

and jade replies "yeah, but u started it"

This is what J wrote among other things...and now he wants a truth???

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2005, 12:17 PM
This is what J wrote among other things...and now he wants a truth???

actually the word is "truce"

we'll let that slide being that it's so early in the a.m. here in the states

proceed at will with the drama

<---------------------- going back on Holiday

MacShreach
11-16-2005, 12:52 PM
[quote=Poon36]
<snip>

[Tosses JWBL a beer from the fridge]

So, what, one beer? Two? Fuck me you know I even might get some work done.....

InHouston
11-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Agreed. It's not so taxing for me when I can jump in and say "Wow she's hot", and not to spend a bunch of time trying to get my opinion in on lengthy debates. Kinda cuts in to my work time too. Haven't got much done in the last couple of days.

Here ... I'm throwing up a flag of surrender.

MacShreach
11-16-2005, 05:22 PM
Agreed. It's not so taxing for me when I can jump in and say "Wow she's hot", and not to spend a bunch of time trying to get my opinion in on lengthy debates. Kinda cuts in to my work time too. Haven't got much done in the last couple of days.

Here ... I'm throwing up a flag of surrender.

Oh, she's lovely!

Here's Juliana. She can carry my flag any day.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Allanah deserves credit

shit lasted all but 5 minutes

MacShreach
11-16-2005, 06:05 PM
[quote=Poon36]
<snip>

[Tosses JWBL a beer from the fridge]

So, what, one beer? Two? Fuck me you know I even might get some work done.....

Well, JW, I hope you enjoyed the beer. I see thugsation's slinging rocks again. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Mac itz all good. I'm not sweating it. the only reason I responded is cuz those pix have logos on them. He is a NOBODY doing NOTHING. Probably a white boy calling himself a thug. The truce with J, and others is still in full effect for me. I'm bout to be out of here anyway. Photo Attachment Patch is being added to tgirl talk as we speak. It's no secret I keep crowds here with my posts. If they want it to continue they r gonna have to bring it over to my joint (WHERE I'M IN CHARGE.) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(my evil laugh) :lol: :wink:

MacShreach
11-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Mac itz all good. I'm not sweating it. the only reason I responded is cuz those pix have logos on them. He is a NOBODY doing NOTHING. Probably a white boy calling himself a thug. The truce with J, and others is still in full effect for me. I'm bout to be out of here anyway. Photo Attachment Patch is being added to tgirl talk as we speak. It's no secret I keep crowds here with my posts. If they want it to continue they r gonna have to bring it over to my joint (WHERE I'M IN CHARGE.) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(my evil laugh) :lol: :wink:

Thanks for the heads-up. Stay cool, babe, and ping me the URL.xx 8) :wink: