PDA

View Full Version : Sneaked off the wrapper

freak
08-09-2010, 02:18 AM
Has anyone that you have been with removed or not put the condom on when you were not paying attention? The other night I was with a Tgirl and was on my knees face planted in the pillow, she had a very large cock so my face was screaming in the pillow, well she is hammering away as she is cumming I look over and see the used condom stuck to my leg, I reach back and my ass is full of her cum. She claimed she didn't notice and was sorry, she even showed me a recent test result after. But I think she just got carried away and didn't want to wear one she was talking all nasty like how warm I was and stuff like that so I think she knew.

Do you know of any girls that do this, or guys for what is it worth. I knind of felt violated after, I don't care how good it was I am not going to see her again. She isn't a pro, well at least that I know of but it is still wrong.

Wanderer
08-14-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm surprised that nobody has commented on this! It's crazy that she did that, but at the same time, I have to admit that it's really hot. Can you PM me to tell me who it was?

Stealthnacho
08-14-2010, 03:55 AM
I hate to think she'd be trying get you sick on purpose. Probably just a heat of the moment thing.

hwbs
08-14-2010, 05:15 AM
it happens more than u know...be safe !!!!

cyber
08-14-2010, 07:39 AM
I've had it happen but in reverse. Before I could put on the raincoat, she sat on my rod!!