PDA

View Full Version : How Much Yellow Fever Is Too Much???

Dino Velvet
08-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Growing up, I never really had a thing for Asian ladies. When I turned 18, I started going to massage parlors. The Asian ladies there were very nice and I liked the way they handled my wiener. After numerous encounters I became obsessed with Asian ladies. I find them feminine and petite with smooth bodies and small tight cunts.

I'm in my 40s now. I'm a big guy at 6'2'' and 300 lbs. I have long hair and a full beard. I must look at Asian ladies like a tender piece of Sashimi because I see the look of fear in their face when I give them the eye while licking my lips. I don't want to harm them. I'd just like to take them out for some pie and coffee and have sexual intercourse.

The Ralph's Supermarket in Westwood Village is full of pretty Asian girls that go to UCLA. That store is better to me than a strip club. The bathrooms are way better and have lockable doors on them so I can have privacy while I masturbate.

There's a nice Chinese lady that runs a rub and tug in Culver City. She knows I'm a sicko round eye and she sorts me out every time which takes the edge off. She thinks it's cute when I squirt some of my love custard on her face.

Who else has the Yellow Fever and how bad is it?

Solitary Brother
08-09-2010, 03:25 AM
At 6'2 300 pounds your a HUGE guy!
Im 6'3 216 pounds at the people at my gym call me "big guy" so yeah your HUGE.

Dino Velvet
08-09-2010, 04:57 AM
I'm a chronic masturbator. I get horny whenever I see a red neon light that says OPEN on it. It doesn't even have to be on a massage parlor. I gotta pull over, pull out my wiener, and take care of business.

One of my favorite jerk off spots is across the street from a place formerly known as Ginja Massage, which was a great full service massage parlor staffed with gorgeous Korean girls. The cops raided the place and closed it down about 4 years ago. It's an abandoned building now but still looks the same. I've sat in my truck looking at that old building and really worked myself over thinking about all the hot times with Jeannie and Jasmine. The people that walk out of Starbuck's that see me are probably curious as to why I choose that spot. I politely wave at them with my free hand when they walk by. Don't want to be rude.

I think Jesus made Asian eyes small so it's hard to get cum in them. I still find a way.

As far as marriage goes, why buy the cow when you can rent it for $80 per half hour? The day you put a ring on her finger is the day you never get another sloppy rim job again. I've had Korean ladies lick my sweaty, hairy, fat ass when I've had a gang of juicy hemorrhoids and didn't wipe right before leaving the house.

bubbski
08-09-2010, 08:23 AM
TMI, dude!

alyssaluxor
08-09-2010, 08:32 AM
I must confest I also have yellow fever!

Whenever I got an Asian client my COCK is so FUCKIN HARD all tru out the session seeing those smooth hairless Asian skin uhmmmm!

:fuckin:

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

Dino Velvet
08-09-2010, 10:09 AM
I must confest I also have yellow fever!

Whenever I got an Asian client my COCK is so FUCKIN HARD all tru out the session seeing those smooth hairless Asian skin uhmmmm!

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

I didn't think it was medically possible for Asians to come down with Yellow Fever. I thought it was only a White Man's condition.

Alyssa, can you give your funhole a message? Tell it Dino's wiener says "Hello!".

Prospero
08-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Isn't this whole thread a tiny bit racist I suppose Alyssa joining in gives it some legitimacy but really?

Dino Velvet
08-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Isn't this whole thread a tiny bit racist I suppose Alyssa joining in gives it some legitimacy but really?

I guess it's racist in that it's about a specific race of women that I have depraved thoughts about. It's not racist in any kind of hateful way. Alyssa knows me and would tell you I'm just some Round Eye pervert that really likes putting my wiener in Asian ladies' vaginas and funholes.

People are way too sensitive these days.

pattyboy
08-09-2010, 03:32 PM
yes asians are the best! the females, the shemales, they're all so naturally hot and top notch. they're a gift from god to men!

rockabilly
08-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Dino after hearing the bad news .... not only had his favorite massage parlor been raided but the grocery store was sold out of his Hungryman Dinners .... ya know the ones w/ the enchiladas.

alyssaluxor
08-09-2010, 07:24 PM
by the way im more Latina than Asian. Philippines i think is more of a Latin country than Asian from what ive noticed with my travels. Filipino culture and lifestyle is very Latin and Hispanic. Most Spanish and Mexican client of mine always tell me how they could relate so much when they are in the Philippines lol ;)

Im Asian Latina ;)

By the way I love all colors especially brown/tan skin guys yum yum
uhmmmm!

mbf
08-09-2010, 11:47 PM
I am 5 11 tall, toned, white guy in my early 30s. What can I say, asian chicks love me. I would be a fool not to take advantage of that.

Dino Velvet
08-09-2010, 11:59 PM
by the way im more Latina than Asian. Philippines i think is more of a Latin country than Asian from what ive noticed with my travels. Filipino culture and lifestyle is very Latin and Hispanic. Most Spanish and Mexican client of mine always tell me how they could relate so much when they are in the Philippines lol ;)

Im Asian Latina ;)

uhmmmm!

You're the best, baby. Still waiting to get some Cracker on Rice action with you in the good old USA.

rockabilly
08-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Dino should write a book.

Prospero
08-10-2010, 05:54 PM
I stand rebuked

LibertyHarkness
08-10-2010, 06:11 PM
comedy gold :) dino love you xx

LittleGuy
08-10-2010, 07:33 PM

Im Asian Latina ;)

uhmmmm!

Does your dick go limp when you see black men?

alyssaluxor
08-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Does your dick go limp when you see black men?

not really! ive seen many hot Black guys uhmmm me love chocolate!!! :jerkoff

guesswho
08-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Asians are beautiful

Dino Velvet
08-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Dino should write a book.

The cover wouldn't be like the one below. It would me be standing unshowered in a t-shirt with several food stains holding forty dollars.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=335611&stc=1&d=1281453224

Bopper007
08-11-2010, 08:48 AM
I have Alyssaluxor fever. :smileysex:

:kiss:

alyssaluxor
08-11-2010, 09:34 PM
I have Alyssaluxor fever. :smileysex:

:kiss:

youve always been such a sweetie :smileysex:

:fuckin: lol

kisses
Alyssa Luxor