PDA

View Full Version : Me...Admirerer, Fuck Outta Here!

A_Thug_Fessional
11-16-2005, 03:17 AM
I'm from the school of call a spade a spade. Seems like a lot of girls are in to this thing of getting worshiped like idols. What's worse is that some of you guys are actually guilty of feeding into this shit. I'm all for empowerment and uplifting, but my admiration stops at the point of engratiating oneself to a so called superstar. That shit is ubber uncool in my opinion. Is this a message board or a fan site? Sometimes I get the lines confused. Do you girls wanna talk like normal human beings talk on non sex related message boards?

The way some of you girls come at one another on here...shit is so not sexy. I mean, it'd be nice if you could sort of get along for the sake of being a minority of a minority of a minority, it's really not that big enough of a game for you girls to come out swinging the boxcutters at each others throats over some eroneous bullshit typed on a message board.

I've seen cats who think that TYPING LIKE THIS MAKES THEM MORE IMPORTANT THAN TYPING like this. Attention starved mofo's kill me. Get out a little, smoke a blunt, pop some e, write a novel, shit do something...all this negative shit is sort of killing the vibe that this board had when I joined.

Breath E.Z.

BeardedOne
11-16-2005, 04:08 AM
...all this negative shit is sort of killing the vibe that this board had when I joined.

Been there, seen that, and I've only been on board here for about three weeks total.

Though I'm beginning to learn which threads/posts are best sidestepped, there's still the occasional trainwreck that is just too fascinating to ignore.

To tell the truth, if I really wanted to watch that kind of shit, I'd just go to work. :soapbox

A_Thug_Fessional
11-16-2005, 11:59 PM
...all this negative shit is sort of killing the vibe that this board had when I joined.

Been there, seen that, and I've only been on board here for about three weeks total.

Though I'm beginning to learn which threads/posts are best sidestepped, there's still the occasional trainwreck that is just too fascinating to ignore.

To tell the truth, if I really wanted to watch that kind of shit, I'd just go to work. :soapbox

^^^^^^REAL TALK