PDA

View Full Version : Man punches woman, gets beaten by UFC fighter in return

Legend
08-05-2010, 06:22 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/04/ex-ufc-star-in-bloody-street-fight-roger-huerta-austin-texas-video/

lol, some random guy thought it was cool to punch a woman in the face and "El Matador" lays a beatdown on him.El matador is a real ufc/mma fighter and not some bouncer.That guy was like 300 pounds and sucker punched a 100 pound woman, he deserved much worse.

EDIT:Roger "El Matador" Huerta just recently left the ufc and fights for Bellator.

Solitary Brother
08-05-2010, 06:38 PM
See
I told you guys about those MMA guys.
I work out at a gym full of those fuckers and they are strong as
fuck!

Solitary Brother
08-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Oh no!!!
Not Another black guy AGAIN!
Damn...aint this bout' some lame shit.
Some of you went in on me for what I said in the other thread but yet here is another example of the SAME FUCKING THING.
White guy was a lot smaller than dude and laid him the fuck out!.....stretched!...throw a suit on that fucker and drop him in the ground and throw dust on him!
I love to see guys like this get whats coming to him.

bat1
08-05-2010, 06:56 PM
the women did not do anything

that man got what he deserved!

bte
08-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Roger Huerta is one of my favorite fighters. Wish he was back in the UFC, although I always watch him fight when he fights in Bellator.

Belial
08-05-2010, 07:49 PM
These Save-A-Ho threads bore the hell out of me.

partlycloudy
08-05-2010, 08:07 PM
http://www.cagepotato.com/tmz-misleads-everyone-roger-huerta-streetfight-video

bat1
08-05-2010, 08:17 PM
These Save-A-Ho threads bore the hell out of me.
:dead:.........

alyssaluxor
08-05-2010, 08:38 PM
I have total no respect for guys who hit girls physically!

Those type of guys should be burn alive!!! lol

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

BLKGSXR
08-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Roger Huerta fucked up he shouldnt have thrown himself in the spotlight...Yes to point the guy out to cops would be fine but to physically hit him he put himself in the same position as the dbag who hit the woman.

Legend
08-05-2010, 11:13 PM
ROGER HUERTA ON STREET FIGHT “I GOT THE BETTER OF HIM”

“I just don’t think that it’s right to hit a woman. Period. I approached the man calmly and said, Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl.” said Huerta

Huerta claims the guy responded, “F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out … and as he’s saying this, he’s taking off his shirt … and at that point I was like, alright.’”

Huerta insists that he didn’t throw the first punch , and only reacted when the other guy “started swinging at me”

“I got the better of him and I left,” Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, “If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”
http://www.mmaresolutions.com/roger-huerta-on-the-street-fight-i-got-the-better-of-him

Roger does seem calm at first.

davie26
08-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Two wrongs do not make a right.

Solitary Brother
08-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Roger Huerta fucked up he shouldnt have thrown himself in the spotlight...Yes to point the guy out to cops would be fine but to physically hit him he put himself in the same position as the dbag who hit the woman.

Shut up SISSY!!!!

Solitary Brother
08-05-2010, 11:53 PM
ROGER HUERTA ON STREET FIGHT “I GOT THE BETTER OF HIM”

“I just don’t think that it’s right to hit a woman. Period. I approached the man calmly and said, Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl.” said Huerta

Huerta claims the guy responded, “F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out … and as he’s saying this, he’s taking off his shirt … and at that point I was like, alright.’”

Huerta insists that he didn’t throw the first punch , and only reacted when the other guy “started swinging at me”

“I got the better of him and I left,” Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, “If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”
http://www.mmaresolutions.com/roger-huerta-on-the-street-fight-i-got-the-better-of-him

Roger does seem calm at first.

Yeah
I knew it was something else because he was talking to dude and didnt get the right feedback.
Dude should have said "Im really sorry about hitting that girl....SIR"
But he got negative feedback .......and got knocked the fuck out!
WE NEED MORE OF THIS KIND OF THING IN AMERICA IN MY OPINION.

shemale-411
08-06-2010, 12:01 AM
I dont think there will ever be a day where punk ass mfs will stop coming behind women and punching them, or hitting old men on busses. But seeing them getting their shit turned inside out, and knowing that every fucking asshole they would have been bragging to the next morning is ragging the shit out of them instead....it sets a few things straight.

And I rode public transportation in LA for years, and I dont wanna think about the years wasted in the bar scene. I've seen shit like the guy hitting the girl a million different ways. 2 wrongs dont make a right, but that guy got what he deserved.

dc_guy_75
08-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Two wrongs do not make a right.

So not true. To pummel that douchebag is as "right" as anything we'll ever see.

Will someone explain to me why it was "wrong" to beat that guy down?

BLKGSXR
08-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Shut up SISSY!!!!
I truly missed youre childish remarks SB youre such a douchebag...you are literally the only person I know of that will let a punchbag beat oneself up. go die in a ditch somewhere.:fu:

BLKGSXR
08-06-2010, 02:36 AM
I dont think there will ever be a day where punk ass mfs will stop coming behind women and punching them, or hitting old men on busses. But seeing them getting their shit turned inside out, and knowing that every fucking asshole they would have been bragging to the next morning is ragging the shit out of them instead....it sets a few things straight.

And I rode public transportation in LA for years, and I dont wanna think about the years wasted in the bar scene. I've seen shit like the guy hitting the girl a million different ways. 2 wrongs dont make a right, but that guy got what he deserved.
dont get me wrong he got what he deserved but roger Huerta can be tried as assault with a deadly weapon since he was a ufc fighter he trained blah blah blah...In the end Like you said 2 wrongs do not make a right.