PDA

View Full Version : Man kills 17 month old baby boy for acting like a girl

www.tglovers.com
08-05-2010, 01:45 AM
THIS IS A VERY SAD STORY AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED....THIS MAN SHOULD NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY! (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/08/man-kills-17-month-old-baby-boy-for.html)

FREE TG SOCIAL NETWORK
SETUP A FREE PROFILE AND PREPARE TO PLAY
WWW.TGLOVERS.COM (http://thetrannydiaries.ning.com)

JoePitt
08-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Well maybe the baby was being racist like those beer distributors in Connecticut.

Silcc69
08-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Sad jsut sad and then the fact that kids name was Roy Jones is irony within itself.

Solitary Brother
08-05-2010, 05:19 AM
I hope the guy that did this(although he is black:()gets butt raped everyday in prison.
What an evil fucker.
Interesting story.
I was in the 99 cent store not too long ago(yes I shop there) and waiting in line.
The guy in front of me was someone who worked there but wasnt working at the time just buying something.
There was a woman with 2 very young kids that were playing around near us and the boy was very feminine.
This guy turned to look at the boy in a disdainful manner and shook his head.
Of course I knew what he was thinking.
Funny thing is this guy is the same height as me 6'3 but he looks like a twig compared to me.
When your that physically deficent you should not critisize ANYONE.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2010, 06:17 AM
Uggghhh. People just SUCK.

Guys like this are the same ones secretly parading around their bedrooms in a bra, smoking Virginia Slims.

Legend
08-05-2010, 06:26 AM
This is really unbelieveable, babies at that age act alike,they sleep,they cry and the only way to tell the difference is how the mother dresses them(pink or blue).What a f**ked up excuse for f**ked up behavior.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2010, 06:33 AM
This is really unbelieveable, babies at that age act alike,they sleep,they cry and the only way to tell the difference is how the mother dresses them(pink or blue).What a f**ked up excuse for f**ked up behavior.
Trust me. If this oh-so manly animal gets put behind bars, he'll willingly be some queen's bitch by midnight.

Helvis2012
08-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Very fucked-up.

SarahG
08-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Why all the prison sex fantasies?

Ok so they'll rape him during his entire time in prison for what he did. That still means he's getting out in 20.

Instead of using rape as a deterrent, just strap him down and stick a needle in him.

He dies, and won't be near another child EVER again.

manc_jay
08-05-2010, 04:08 PM
"A one time mistake and im going to do 20 years."

Not a hint of remorse and thinking of himself.

alyssaluxor
08-05-2010, 04:17 PM
I cant even read it! so SICK just reading the title of the story!

rockabilly
08-05-2010, 04:47 PM
I hope he gets shanked w/ a rusty jagged blade wrapped w/ duct tape ..... and in keeping w/ the theme , butt raped each day.

almoststraight
08-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Prison or even death will not be a deterrant for this kind of crime. Only shame will. Until society says, shame on you homophobe, and it's homophobia that has to be hidden instead of homosexuality, guys like this will keep doing what they are doing.

bat1
08-05-2010, 06:16 PM
What a cute boy too

What's going on with people these days!:pissed:

I hope he get's Fu%ked in the ass everyday in prison

and becomes the bigggest girl in there:)

95racer
08-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Delete him.

fred41
08-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Prison or even death will not be a deterrant for this kind of crime. Only shame will. Until society says, shame on you homophobe, and it's homophobia that has to be hidden instead of homosexuality, guys like this will keep doing what they are doing.

Homophobia has very little to do with this..truth is-guys like this do shit like this..cause that's what guys like this do.He's an ignorant piece of garbage...he was probably going to find any reason at all to do stupid shit like this...the kid just had to cry too much..or be hungry or...just for kicks. Animals kill kids all the time...for a myriad of reasons that usually only amount to :"...cause I felt like it."

..there is no deterrent for someone like that...all we have left is punishment...

...so let's make it count.

traLika
08-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Hang the fucker.