PDA

View Full Version : First time- 10 points for gryffindor!

speedstick112
08-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Hey everyone. I finally did it with a tgirl last weekend and felt like sharing. We had been friends a little while and finally got to hooking up. I was quite nervous at first, since I'm a trans guy and shy about undressing. It helped to know that we were kind of in the same boat. We kissed a lot and did the usual things. She has really nice and sensitive breasts (natural are the best.) Then we went down on each other which was amazing in all ways. I am usually so detached from my body that I don't jack off or get off during sex. But I was so relaxed with this girl that when she gave me head I came for the first time ever, and really hard too. I couldn't feel my arms for a few minutes after. Then I returned the favor. It was my first time sucking a cock and she let me know where the most sensitive part is and stuff. I must have gotten it right though cos she came pretty soon and said I gave awesome head. I really enjoyed it too. Didn't do any penetration, would have been too complicated, which we had decided on before.

Anyway, it was great fun and we decided to hook up more often.

So there. If a guy like me with no dick can get some, then so can you. Just communicate and it will all happen.

cerulean
08-05-2010, 12:17 AM
For some reason I find that real hot that a guy with no dick is with a girl with one.

shemale-411
08-05-2010, 02:59 AM
You've obviously never been clubbing with Buck Angel and watched all the TS go crazy for him. I used to hate those nights, nothing like being invisible at Club 7969! lol

http://www.shemale-411.com

Well congrats, It's very rare to find trans men who are into trans girl, and vice versa. Sounds like a hot, sexy fun time was had by all, thank you for sharing.

BLKGSXR
08-05-2010, 03:04 AM
You've obviously never been clubbing with Buck Angel and watched all the TS go crazy for him. I used to hate those nights, nothing like being invisible at Club 7969! lol

http://www.shemale-411.com
Im so glad I never had to live/see that sorry 411 lol.SpeedStick im happy for ya man, I remember my first time was like 6-7 times in a week :p what can I say we went at it alot.

KimberlyBanxxx
08-05-2010, 05:43 AM
omg ftm?
20 more points for gryffindor...

Helvis2012
08-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Great job...keep fucking.

peggygee
08-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Hey everyone. I finally did it with a tgirl last weekend and felt like sharing. We had been friends a little while and finally got to hooking up. I was quite nervous at first, since I'm a trans guy and shy about undressing. It helped to know that we were kind of in the same boat. We kissed a lot and did the usual things. She has really nice and sensitive breasts (natural are the best.) Then we went down on each other which was amazing in all ways. I am usually so detached from my body that I don't jack off or get off during sex. But I was so relaxed with this girl that when she gave me head I came for the first time ever, and really hard too. I couldn't feel my arms for a few minutes after. Then I returned the favor. It was my first time sucking a cock and she let me know where the most sensitive part is and stuff. I must have gotten it right though cos she came pretty soon and said I gave awesome head. I really enjoyed it too. Didn't do any penetration, would have been too complicated, which we had decided on before.

Anyway, it was great fun and we decided to hook up more often.

So there. If a guy like me with no dick can get some, then so can you. Just communicate and it will all happen.

That's hot. :dancing:

http://www.mopo.ca/uploaded_images/record-hot-temperature-754625.jpg

speedstick112
08-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Haha, thanks all. Gryffindor takes the lead.