PDA

View Full Version : Oh Shit!

Solitary Brother
07-30-2010, 10:38 PM
YouTube- Anthony Weiner Rips Apart Republicans on 9/11Health Bill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4zwCMf8dsc)

lovesall
07-30-2010, 10:50 PM
It is a damn shame that the 9/11 bill connot get passed. More first responders are getting sick and they need the best medical treatment for the sacrafices that they have given. I don't blame Anthony Weiner for ripping the Republicans.

bladex76
07-31-2010, 04:10 AM
too bad people dont listem to him those are heros and now ??? whos is helping them ???

Helvis2012
07-31-2010, 04:26 AM
Another reason why Republicans are assholes.

Kramer
07-31-2010, 05:05 AM
Another reason why Republicans are assholes.

The Dems are big assholes too. Especially the ones pushing Obama's Marxist agenda! Open your eyes folks, your freedom is leaving you!

hippifried
07-31-2010, 05:49 AM
Oh, I see now. It's really all about freedom vs the Soviets, or whoever this week's enemy is.

south ov da border
08-01-2010, 10:56 AM
The Dems are big assholes too. Especially the ones pushing Obama's Marxist agenda! Open your eyes folks, your freedom is leaving you!

It is Marxism that the Progressives have going on. We're stuck in the middle of a power grab. Didn't Pelosi say we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it abouth the healthcare bill? WTF? Now this and it has been going on since 04 I think. Can't find anyone to pay for it...

Things aren't looking good...

bte
08-02-2010, 06:30 AM
I saw it when I was flipping through the channels and came across it on FoxNews. In my opinion, this is what politicans should be. They should be passioniate about the things that they care about.

Is there a reason why the bill wasn't passed? Not enough of money or what?

south ov da border
08-05-2010, 06:13 AM
I saw it when I was flipping through the channels and came across it on FoxNews. In my opinion, this is what politicans should be. They should be passioniate about the things that they care about.

Is there a reason why the bill wasn't passed? Not enough of money or what?

yea, pretty much...

scubaman
08-19-2010, 07:04 AM
The real reason (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-august-4-2010/i-give-up---9-11-responders-bill)

goku
08-19-2010, 07:24 AM
The real reason is always the same. It's not the bill being passed that pisses of the politicians. It's the earmarks that are piggy-backed on the main bill that usually causes it to fail.

Like that huge bailout bill had 9000 earmarks piggy-backed on it. Politicians are usually only willing to jump on to something if there is something in it for them. It's the sad truth, and why I don't like any of them.