PDA

View Full Version : Knockout competition Round 3 - Group 3 - (Quarter Finals)

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Thank you for all your votes, please see results page below

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=778932#post778932

Hi everyone, thank you for all your votes, ive decided to make this the Quarter finals, is 38 girls left in the Competition so decided to make this 2 groups of 4 and 6 groups of 6, only one will qualify for the semi finals so the winner takes all, is No Seeding so any girl could be grouped with any other girl, the two groups via random picker has chosen groups 1 and 7 to be the 4 girl groups.

Please feel free to add as many pictures of any of these girls as the more have to show off these beautiful women the better.

This will be open for 14 days as i think gives reasonable time to get a good share of votes.

UNBELIEVABLE GROUP - 3 OF FAVOURITES TO WIN TOURNAMENT ALL IN THIS GROUP AND MY FAV ALL TIME GIRL MEGHAN WHO HAS NO CHANCE - DAMN IT - GOING TO UPSET A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT PART OF LUCK OF DRAW.

Group 3

21 - Yasmin Lee
3 - Jennifer Paris
30 - Aly Sinclair
11 - Meghan Chavalier
32 - Vaniity

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 09:29 PM
31 - Yasmin Lee

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 09:31 PM
3 - Jennifer Paris

african1
07-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Whoever wins this group will win the Competition:

GO JENNIFER.

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Aly Sinclair

bat1
07-30-2010, 09:39 PM
3 - Jennifer Paris

Why is it we never see Jennifer's Paris Cock???

I've seen many of her pics never seen any cock pics!

could somebody post a pic of her with her cock showing???

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 09:40 PM
11 - Meghan Chavalier

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 09:44 PM
32 - Vaniity

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 09:47 PM
African - I think your dead right that whoever wins this will win the final, in a way is good that all in one group as not the expected final but then again the final could be a whitewash now, as id have expected Yasmin, Jennifer and Vaniity to make the final, my vote of course goes to my fav girl in world Meghan but has no hope of winning i dont think, not got fan base as used 2, but be competiting with Aly i think who i feel sorry for as well as such a lovely woman as well but in really tough group.

Bat - i dont put any pictures of Jennifers cock as i dont have any of unfortuntely, if anyone has id love them to put on as she is stunning woman and just missing ingredient hehe.

Very interesting to see who win this group i really cant say if i had to bet on one id say be Yasmin Lee who will win this group.

ed_jaxon
07-30-2010, 09:49 PM
This shit was hard as hell to choose.

If Vaniity ever comes out of retirement.......I will be broke

Yasmine is not only fine but cool as hell.

And Jen is stunning and has been to Burning Man so she is incredibly well rounded.

too hard to choose.

bat1
07-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Vanity for being Vanity!:Bowdown:

TSCURIOUS
07-30-2010, 10:01 PM
VANITY all the way!!
I agree with BAT1 about Jennifer's cock - no cock = no vote - Sorry Jen, but if you tease us with a pic, I'll change my vote!

tovosan
07-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Between Aly and Vanity, there is not a whole lot of difference, but, I voted for Aly because I like her face..:):Bowdown::jerkoff

TSCURIOUS
07-30-2010, 10:13 PM
I voted for Vanity cus' face/cock/body/voice and for the fantasy that she may agree to be my wife!

traLika
07-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Yasmin for me!

lovesall
07-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Damn I am torn between Yasmine and Jennifer...... I really have to think hard on this one.......

Star Angel 86
07-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Aly Sinclair:mrgreen:

sucka4chix
07-30-2010, 11:17 PM
WTF??? Why not just put everybody in this group?! You got 3 girls that coulda walked away with this competition in the same group! I mean arguably 1,2, and 3 in the whole thing!!!!!

gjamestgirlfan
07-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Thats what i said sucka4chix, thats way of tournament, also my fav girl of all time is against these top girls Yasmin, jennifer and Vaniity, in Meghan so it hasnt worked out well for me as she is going to be knocked out, but i think your right them 3 would have got to the final but positives is its the randomness of the final and see some other girls there, in sport teams get drawn vs the top teams quite often eg in fa cup in england, 3rd round you could have manchester united vs chelsea.
So not unrealistic, blame the random number picker

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
07-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Dag, this is a toughie. Have to do some serious algorithms to compute a winner out of here. :geek:

Star and tovosan, you guys rule! :)

JoePitt
07-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Any competition without Jennifer Paris in the finals is complete bullshit. So congrats on making your entire endeavor a huge pile of crap.

traLika
07-31-2010, 12:06 AM
Any competition without Jennifer Paris in the finals is complete bullshit.

Not really. We all have different tastes and Jennifer doesn't do anything for me whatsoever. I'm disappointed that Angel Star didn't even get to this stage but that's the way it goes... It's just a competition. :)

reg
07-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Not really. We all have different tastes and Jennifer doesn't do anything for me whatsoever. I'm disappointed that Angel Star didn't even get to this stage but that's the way it goes... It's just a competition. :)

jennifer is michael jacksonish... now ainky or giselle, lol

bat1
07-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Vanity Rocks! even as a person she is so sweet!

sucka4chix
07-31-2010, 12:47 AM
Any competition without Jennifer Paris in the finals is complete bullshit. So congrats on making your entire endeavor a huge pile of crap.

ROFLMAO! Omg, totally agree!

sucka4chix
07-31-2010, 12:55 AM
Thats what i said sucka4chix, thats way of tournament, also my fav girl of all time is against these top girls Yasmin, jennifer and Vaniity, in Meghan so it hasnt worked out well for me as she is going to be knocked out, but i think your right them 3 would have got to the final but positives is its the randomness of the final and see some other girls there, in sport teams get drawn vs the top teams quite often eg in fa cup in england, 3rd round you could have manchester united vs chelsea.
So not unrealistic, blame the random number picker

Seems the ol' random number picker has a fucked up sense of humor-- it also pitted Mia Fever against her good friend Lola Malone.

netbum
07-31-2010, 01:00 AM
My vote's for Vaniity. So sexy

hotcar
07-31-2010, 01:31 AM
sexy Vaniity!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
07-31-2010, 03:31 AM
There can be only one....Vanity!!!

Kramer
07-31-2010, 05:08 AM
I picked Jen. Geez how can you not pick Jen??

tslvr
07-31-2010, 07:35 AM
Wow! What a group! Want to pick all of the girls. Would love to go with Jennifer, but we've never had the pleasure to view what makes her special. All of the other girls are just steamy, but guess my coice has to be Yasmin.

gay4girlcock
07-31-2010, 12:10 PM
All hot girls, I like Meghan Chevalier a lot, but it's too tough a group for her. Anybody's going to have a tough time beating Vaniity. She's one of the most gorgeous women in the world (GGs included) and has a beautiful cock that just tempts you to lick it.

http://xhamster.com/movies/381948/hot_shemale_stokes_and_cums_on_camera.html

african1
07-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Chill out guys...It's the Quarter Finals...Girls that made it this far are already at the top.

african1
07-31-2010, 01:31 PM
:Bowdown:
bien

traLika
07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
C'mon, fellow Yasmin admirers - vote! We can win this one! :)

Star Angel 86
07-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Dag, this is a toughie. Have to do some serious algorithms to compute a winner out of here. :geek:

Star and tovosan, you guys rule! :)

Aly,I sure wish you were a resident of Hollywood when I lived there.

I lived in Hollyweird/Los Feliz from 1991 - 2004 lot great times.:cheers:

bassman2546
07-31-2010, 04:18 PM
I can't believe you put these five in one category instead of splitting them up.

gjamestgirlfan
07-31-2010, 05:45 PM
I dont know why some people keep saying i put them together, i didnt do anything i gave all the girls a number before do the draw and then ask it to select one number at a time and then that girl goes into group, its just bad luck that 3 of the top girls all in the same group, im not that worried though as it makes a very interesting Group here and Quarter final, and also gives some other girls the opportunity of getting to the final.
Also my fav girl is Meghan and she has no chance, if i could pick id have put her in a easier group.

african1
08-01-2010, 01:00 AM
I dont know why some people keep saying i put them together, i didnt do anything i gave all the girls a number before do the draw and then ask it to select one number at a time and then that girl goes into group, its just bad luck that 3 of the top girls all in the same group, im not that worried though as it makes a very interesting Group here and Quarter final, and also gives some other girls the opportunity of getting to the final.
Also my fav girl is Meghan and she has no chance, if i could pick id have put her in a easier group.

No worries, Argentina played Germany in the Quarter Finals, so did Brazil and the Netherlands. All were favorites to win the Cup.

gjamestgirlfan
08-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Yeah exactly African sometimes the favourites dont get through, maybe due to a bad performance or that got a tough group, happens.
If was sooo predictable would be pointless wouldnt it.
But i didnt do this on purpose, as said why put my fav girl Meghan in this group if i wanted that.

sucka4chix
08-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Underdogs are like some of the girls in this competition: they're CUTE and make nice conversation, but in the end no one wants them to win.
People like powerhouses---either to see them kick ass or watch them fail. The only people who watch underdogs play each other are their relatives! Nobody else gives a fuck!

Jericho
08-01-2010, 03:24 AM
People like powerhouses---either to see them kick ass or watch them fail. The only people who watch underdogs play each other are their relatives! Nobody else gives a fuck!

There lies the fundamental difference between Brits and Americans. :shrug

lilhell
08-01-2010, 05:34 AM
Ladies are lovely but my money and favorite is VANITY

JackLovesTSs
08-01-2010, 10:25 AM
I've met all these girls at one time or another in S.F or L.A, and have to go with DVK. Vaniity is as sweet a person as she looks and her cock is obviously amazing. Would love to vote for Jen Paris but personality has to come into the mix. I've never met any girl with her attitude genetic or otherwise. Queen B.

mark 29
08-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Vanity Que hermosa erres !!

dietcoke
08-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Gotta go with Vaniity for her interactive sex dvd was incredible

alpha2117
08-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Hard choice because to me the top 5 girls are Jen P, Yasmine, Vaniity, Areeya and Mia Fever.

sucka4chix
08-01-2010, 05:28 PM
There lies the fundamental difference between Brits and Americans. :shrug

And here all this time I thought proper dental care was the fundamental difference between Brits and Americans!
Damn, do you even know what fundamental means?!

ILuvGurls
08-01-2010, 06:15 PM

not a biggie but maybe you should have seeded these girls, 4 of the most popular girls on this board...

Jen Paris
Yasmine Lee
Vanity
Celeste

and 3 are in this group.

Jericho
08-01-2010, 06:30 PM
And here all this time I thought proper dental care was the fundamental difference between Brits and Americans!
Damn, do you even know what fundamental means?!

Yes, you one toothed, banjo playing neanderthal (what was that about dental care and stereo types?), I *do* know what it means.
But, i'm not entirely sure *you* do.

Pretend i don't, enlighten me...It's a slow Sunday afternoon, i'm willing to be entertained.

gjamestgirlfan
08-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Yeah i seeded the last group but i thought if i keep seeding it, wouldnt be a competition anymore, as would be obvious final, as in the football world cup, upsets happened and this is purely because the big players end up facing eachother in earlier rounds, i know my choices not please all, but if a girl is that well liked she will win group and go on and win the entire tournament, so at end of day if that popular would win.

sucka4chix
08-02-2010, 02:23 PM
I was gonna let this go, but you guys are running this analogy into the ground and annoyed me into replying: although I have no interest and little knowledge of the world cup, I do know you cannot compare this to ANY sports tournament. It's apples and oranges. In a tournament one team plays another team and although it's unfortunate (and poorly designed) if #1 plays #2 early on, it's not so upsetting because other good teams have a chance to play their way into a championship. This "competition" put 5 participants in a group and therefore does not afford others that opportunity to earn their way. Unless there is some 5 team free for all with 5 goals and 5 teams playing at the same time, please stop comparing this to the world cup, because it doesn't work!

darkshout
08-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Yasmine Lee for me

african1
08-02-2010, 02:58 PM
I do know you cannot compare this to ANY sports tournament. It's apples and oranges.

:yayo:
Sure you can. Simply put, the World cup competition employs only 32 teams. But since Transsexuals are now a de-facto third gender (whether some like it or not), we cannot apply the same standards to this competition.

gjamestgirlfan
08-03-2010, 03:25 PM
I think you can compare it to the world cup as these three girls especially who have massive following in Yasmin, Jennifer and Vaniity especially, are like top teams in sports, that have more fans, sometimes if a competition doesnt mean get all there way, but they still have a bigger advantage than the other girls as have more fans and also each girl had as much chance as other to get into this group just bad luck, also i agree i should have seeded Round 1 and learnt from that for Round 2 which i seeded.
But i thought the quarter finals i better not seed it as would make it too obvious and has proved right decision by me as got discussion going on this group especially and the votes still coming nicely.
Yes the final maybe not quite so close as would have been if these girls got in, but its not a competition if everyone could guess who be in the final.

mbf
08-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Aly Sinclair for being nice and a cutie. And, let's face it, Vaniity doesn't need yet another vote - lol

bassman2546
08-04-2010, 05:07 PM
How about division winners and a few wild cards to the next round.

gjamestgirlfan
08-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Sorry Basman no wildcards any more, as the winners of these 8 groups go into a 1 vs 1 knockout and then the winners of them 4 contests will be the final.