PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes, It seems like this board hate non-passable tgirls

evil_twin
11-15-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm just trying start something.

but seriously, it seems like some people, including myself (sometimes) and people outside of this board tries to humiliate every picture of a clockable ts.

Sometimes they get downgraded to transvestite or drag gueen.
Nobody would ever date or even be seen with one.

They can't help it.
maybe it's because they started hormones late.
maybe it's because they can't afford or want plastic surgury.
it seems like the younger t-girls are more passable anyway.

What do you think? and has anyone man on the board ever dated or had a relationship with a clockable t-girl?

Gabriel
11-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Personally I don't mind as long as it's not TOO far in that direction (once we get into sutbly men in dresses territory you can count me out). It's all down to personal taste and I would suspect that in general most of the posters here prefer a passable girl. And who could blame them?

I see no reason to be rude to the "clockables", but again, that's just me.

bananix
11-15-2005, 07:34 PM
i like some shemales especially when they have little masculine features so that it blends nicely and makes them look very exiting but if they look masculine then i don't like. and i don't like when some tgirls are downgraded.

tsbrenda
11-15-2005, 08:36 PM
I notice that curious guys go for both masculine and femine looking ts depending on where there at in there explorations and curiousity

InHouston
11-15-2005, 10:30 PM
i like some shemales especially when they have little masculine features so that it blends nicely and makes them look very exiting but if they look masculine then i don't like. and i don't like when some tgirls are downgraded.

I agree. As long as they are predominantly feminine, a little mix of the two makes for an interesting and exotic creature.

There's a hint of tran in her facial features. It's a turn-on.

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 10:39 PM

I agree. As long as they are predominantly feminine, a little mix of the two makes for an interesting and exotic creature.

You don't feel that maybe the moustache detracts from that somewhat?

Legend
11-15-2005, 10:42 PM

Wow!

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 11:03 PM
The girl that might not be 100% passable today, might be tomorrow's superstar.
A little encouragement on sites such as this goes a long way, a knock down means we will start to see less and less models willing to go out of their way to post their own pics or submit them to photographers to see what happens.
seanchai

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-15-2005, 11:13 PM
having been around both passable & non-passable tgirls ALOT for the past year I want to say this........... and keep in mind this is not meant for every tgirl

the majority of tgirls that aren't passable that I've met have had some of the worst personalities you can imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they always seem high on some drug or drunk on some alcohol and have the "misery loves company" philosophy emanating from within.....

The passable tgirls I have been around seem to be the most pleasant individuals you can imagine. Full conversations, lots of laughs, just an overall joy.

Now I am not trying to put every non passable tgirl down, but it is apparent that many of them aren't happy with themselves and show it when they treat guys like shit at clubs................

BeardedOne
11-15-2005, 11:16 PM

I've known GGs that were fuzzier, so don't be too critical. I hung out with a lesbian from Joisey (Shoulda been my clue there :) ) whose pubic patch coasted up her midriff and peaked between her breasts. She was not without a little 'stache also. To her benefit, she attained a sort of catwoman-like look about her, and she was nice to stroke. :)

BeardedOne
11-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Here's a face I couldn't pass by, Vicky from Eros NY listings. Some masculine features (And her other pics have a bit of a muscular who's-yer-daddy look to them), but her eyes are scary-cool.

I've been with people whose looks, in TG reference, might not have qualified as 'passable', but with eyes like that, who cares?

BTW, has anyone ever met this Vicky (Or are you out there reading us?)?

InHouston
11-15-2005, 11:34 PM
The girl that might not be 100% passable today, might be tomorrow's superstar.
seanchai

I've seen girls that were pretty mediocre in the past who slowly evolved into something quite beautiful over the years.

Case in point, Celeste. In the beginning years ago, she was a thin little sprout with a flat chest. She was still pretty back then, but was in the early stages of tran. I kept my eyes on her, cause I could tell that once she thickened up a bit, she'd be hot. She's an absolute pussy cat now.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Regardless of whether or not they're fully passable, I think TG's have a unique beauty all to themselves thats intriguing, and somewhat of a full depature from genuine female beauty. Kind of like a 3rd or alternate gender on the planet. Amazes me at how beautiful they become too.

Christina Aguilera once said, "Girls are sexy in ways that guys simply cannot be." I think the same goes for TG's. They're sexy in ways that are impossible for GG's to be. So in that respect, she is right.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 11:41 PM

She's still hot though. :hitit I've seen GG's with thicker moustaches than her.

McRen
11-16-2005, 02:04 AM
well, if I were attracted to men, i'd probly find crossdressers attractive, but im not, and i dont. now im not guna insult any of them by commenting on their pics (if anything i'd be nice and give a compliment)

I seem to be in the minority of the guys here, as im attracted to tgirls femeninity, and not really the cock. So if I look and see a man, im not attracted one little bit.

BlackAdder
11-16-2005, 04:57 AM
Actually I think Vicki is quite attractive...Having a little masculinity to a womans face is what makes them hot in some cases..Check out the current line up of supermodels and youll see quite a few look a little masculine.

My problem is with some guys who post a beast and say shes the next transgendered superstar or some bullshit like that....

Theres plenty of GG and TS girls who are attractive, or will be, but not passable.

slinky
11-16-2005, 05:07 AM
having been around both passable & non-passable tgirls ALOT for the past year I want to say this........... and keep in mind this is not meant for every tgirl

the majority of tgirls that aren't passable that I've met have had some of the worst personalities you can imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they always seem high on some drug or drunk on some alcohol and have the "misery loves company" philosophy emanating from within.....

The passable tgirls I have been around seem to be the most pleasant individuals you can imagine. Full conversations, lots of laughs, just an overall joy.

Now I am not trying to put every non passable tgirl down, but it is apparent that many of them aren't happy with themselves and show it when they treat guys like shit at clubs................

Unhappy ugly men don't turn into beautiful happy TS's.

Felicia Katt
11-16-2005, 06:47 AM
Regardless of whether or not they're fully passable, I think TG's have a unique beauty all to themselves thats intriguing, and somewhat of a full depature from genuine female beauty. Kind of like a 3rd or alternate gender on the planet. Amazes me at how beautiful they become too.

Christina Aguilera once said, "Girls are sexy in ways that guys simply cannot be." I think the same goes for TG's. They're sexy in ways that are impossible for GG's to be. So in that respect, she is right.

Christina also said

Don't look at me

Every day is so wonderful
Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe
Now and then, I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

To all your friends, you're delirious