PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Mel Gibson is fucking NUTS.

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2010, 03:05 AM
This is one scary and sick excuse for a man.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-audio-tape-could-destroy-mel-no-one-will-believe-you-he-says-after-she

Legend
07-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Leonardo DiCaprio Drops Out Of Viking Movie Co-Starring Mel Gibson

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Drops-Out-Of-Viking-Movie-Co-Starring-Mel-Gibson-19897.html

lol, owned!

BellaBellucci
07-30-2010, 03:11 AM
No doubt.

~BB~

JoePitt
07-30-2010, 03:41 AM
This is one scary and sick excuse for a man.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-audio-tape-could-destroy-mel-no-one-will-believe-you-he-says-after-she

If you think he's loony tunes, just google his father sometime.

Jericho
07-30-2010, 03:58 AM
Alcoholic for years...Stop drinking...Everything goes to shit! :shrug

Coroner
07-30-2010, 04:06 AM
Alcoholic for years...Stop drinking...Everything goes to shit! :shrug

You know, they say that people reveal their true self when they´re drunk......

Jericho
07-30-2010, 04:19 AM
Nah, people reveal themselves when there stone colde sober.
People reveal who they'd like to be when they're drunk.

Coroner
07-30-2010, 04:35 AM
Nah, people reveal themselves when there stone colde sober.
People reveal who they'd like to be when they're drunk.

Even I´m convinced of the opposite, you might be right in particular cases. A sober person is more capable of controling himself which implies to disguise himself as well. If you were right, that would be an excuse for Gibson´s racist remarks. I hope he won´t get away that easy again like he did a few years ago.

TsJizelle
07-30-2010, 04:41 AM
*sigh* some people never change

reg
07-30-2010, 04:44 AM
*sigh* some people never change

damn, ur cute

jordyd19
07-30-2010, 04:44 AM
south park warned us!

bat1
07-30-2010, 04:50 AM
He gets better all the time!

BellaBellucci
07-30-2010, 05:06 AM
He gets better all the time!

If by better you mean worse. ;)

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2010, 05:13 AM
Seriously, after listening to that audio, it's not even his "beliefs" that scare me anymore. Now I honestly believe he's capable of murder. He was truly foaming at the mouth. Somebody put that mad dog down. He's a timebomb.

TsJizelle
07-30-2010, 05:20 AM
damn, ur cute

aww thank you

giovanni_hotel
07-30-2010, 05:34 AM
Meh, I don't believe for a sec that Mel punched a 2 month old baby. I would think if this Oksana was such a caring and loving parent, she would have immediately taken the baby to ER, but strangely, she did not.
However, she does conveniently have pictures, allegedly, of the bruised baby.

She used to be married(?) to Timothy Dalton, so to me she looks like a golddigger who is on the mark for guys like Mel.

Gibson is a sleaze for his bigoted views IMO, but until proven in court, I have a difficult time believing he hauled off in Oksana's face.

Helvis2012
07-30-2010, 06:55 AM
He really needs some help.

sirmartinfrobisher
08-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Meh, I don't believe for a sec that Mel punched a 2 month old baby. I would think if this Oksana was such a caring and loving parent, she would have immediately taken the baby to ER, but strangely, she did not.
However, she does conveniently have pictures, allegedly, of the bruised baby.

She used to be married(?) to Timothy Dalton, so to me she looks like a golddigger who is on the mark for guys like Mel.

Gibson is a sleaze for his bigoted views IMO, but until proven in court, I have a difficult time believing he hauled off in Oksana's face.

She has pictures of the damage to her and the Dental Surgeon confirms it. There are many of her tapes being drip fed to the agencies.
I think she broke his heart and hell hath no fury like a Gibson scorned..........

When I hear her voice talking to him though, it does sound, to me, very controlled.

Ben
08-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio Drops Out Of Viking Movie Co-Starring Mel Gibson

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Drops-Out-Of-Viking-Movie-Co-Starring-Mel-Gibson-19897.html

lol, owned!

Thank you Leonardo DiCaprio.
Mel "Mad Max" Gibson needs to become an utter pariah/outcast in Hollywood.

YouTube- Leonardo DiCaprio pulls out of Mel Gibson movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mDDeksuyWM)

south ov da border
08-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Mel, Mel Mel. SMH...

shemale-411
08-01-2010, 07:42 PM
He's so done. Too pig headed to hire a pro, he had to "conquer" the girls he catted around with. If his wife had catted around he probably would have disappeared her. Between his divorce, Oksana, and the lawyers he's getting cleaned out, and deservedly so.

http://www.shemale-411.com

Ben
08-01-2010, 07:53 PM
OK, I hate Mel. But I love The Road Warrior -- :) One of my fave action flicks:

YouTube- Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Fan Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YquNEYijiQg)

YouTube- Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior Soundtrack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L83lX4SOhO0)

Solitary Brother
08-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Mel Gibson is my hero.
The way he is treating that whore that he married should be the template that all men follow(he he).
Mel Gibson Man of the year!

traLika
08-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Mel Gibson is my hero.
The way he is treating that whore that he married should be the template that all men follow(he he).
Mel Gibson Man of the year!

lol!
I wouldn't go quite that far but I do think Mel is being unnecessarily vilified. He has clearly got some asshole tendencies but it's obvious that woman is taking advantage of his weaknesses and setting him up. Fuck her and fuck every other gold digger in the world!

sirmartinfrobisher
08-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Mel's wife of 28 years can hardly be called a "whore". She's trying to make out that Oksana is not telling the truth because she (Robyn) sees her lump of his $900 million is reducing fast because of Oksana. He is not married to Oksana.

RatedR69
08-02-2010, 12:43 AM
When his next film makes over 100 mill at the box office, let's see how many of the hypocrites in Hollywood will hate him. . .

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2010, 12:48 AM
When his next film makes over 100 mill at the box office, let's see how many of the hypocrites in Hollywood will hate him. . .
That's going to get harder and harder for him to do. Already, the star of Titanic is treating him like a liability.

Solitary Brother
08-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Mel's wife of 28 years can hardly be called a "whore". She's trying to make out that Oksana is not telling the truth because she (Robyn) sees her lump of his $900 million is reducing fast because of Oksana. He is not married to Oksana.

Yes your right...funny thing is his "wife" says nothing but good things about him.
I heard he agreed to pay the "whore" something like 15 million dollars but she wants to be greedy.

cookiepuss
08-02-2010, 12:56 AM
lol!
I wouldn't go quite that far but I do think Mel is being unnecessarily vilified. He has clearly got some asshole tendencies but it's obvious that woman is taking advantage of his weaknesses and setting him up. Fuck her and fuck every other gold digger in the world!

:iagree:
She sounds way to calm during that conversation. Like someone else posted, South Park warned us about Mel:hide-1:

Fudge
08-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Poor fucker, done like dinner by this cunt! Oh well, he was thinking with his pecker head instead of the one on his shoulders and now will pay dearly! I feel for you MEL, hang in there buddy! Fuck all you lap dogs out here!

BellaBellucci
08-02-2010, 01:09 AM
lol!

Plus he's a racist. But yeah, otherwise I totally agree. Women bait men all the time... especially very successful men. He deserves to go down, but probably not like this.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2010, 01:11 AM
I'd call his wife of 28 years more of an enabler. In don't think Mel is necessarily a consciously bad person. But I do think, at least sometimes, he's incapable of conducting himself like a sane person. That last audio was just way over the top.

And I would think he had his similar moments throughout the course of his 28 year marriage. He's openly admitted to having an "ax murdering alter ego" before, even though he put a comical spin on it. Maybe his horseshoe kidneys actually do have an effect on his behavior, but he's definitely got issues that most guys don't. Or at least, if they do, they can control themselves.

YouTube- Mel Gibson Interview - part one - Parkinson - BBC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMwsUHmufA)

sirmartinfrobisher
08-02-2010, 01:43 AM
I read on one of the gossip blogs that what started all this was Mel turned up at the house and she was talking and laughing with the gardener while she was asking him about planting a new tree. Mel's paranoia burst his brain, he put two and two together and made five, flew off the handle and started accusing her of infidelity. This would correspond with the first of the tapes that I heard where he was complaining about her dress sense and said that she deserved no sympathy if she were gang raped bya a gang of "n*gg*rs". The man is ill.

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2010, 01:56 AM
It really is a shame, because he's a talented guy. And, in his prime, I think he was gorgeous. But there's a pattern there. He's admitted that his words 'came from somewhere'.

"In vino veritas."

JamesHunt
08-02-2010, 03:31 AM
real women love assholes

african1
08-02-2010, 04:55 AM
mel mel mel

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2010, 04:57 AM
real women love assholes
And just whose asshole might we be talking about here, James? ;) lol

Personally, I somewhat do like bad boys, but definitely not racists or men who hit women. I just don't like guys who are too mushy. That's a definite turnoff for me.

Felicia Katt
08-02-2010, 05:07 AM
Edge of Darkness, his last movie, cost 60 million to make and earned 43 million at the box office. The only way Mel is going to make a 100 millions dollars in the movie business is by not making 1 and 2/3 movies LOL

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226273/business

FK

BellaBellucci
08-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Edge of Darkness, his last movie, cost 60 million to make and earned 43 million at the box office. The only way Mel is going to make a 100 millions dollars in the movie business is by not making 1 and 2/3 movies LOL

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226273/business

FK

And IMHO it was a pretty good movie, too. I think people are just disgusted by him at this point though.

~BB~

traLika
08-02-2010, 09:05 AM
The only way Mel is going to make a 100 millions dollars in the movie business is by not making 1 and 2/3 movies LOL
FK

Or he could do Lethal Weapon 5 with Richard Donner. Please nooooooooooo! :hide-1:

RatedR69
08-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Whatever, I'll still watch his movies and Christian Bale's movies, the other resident hothead. He lost Leo, so what? I'll take his place if he'd hire me, give me the shot to work in big film. lol. Edge Of Darkness didn't recoup all it's money at the box office, but it did in rentals and dvd sales. The good reviews were a saving grace too.

RatedR69
08-02-2010, 10:11 AM
It really is a shame, because he's a talented guy. And, in his prime, I think he was gorgeous. But there's a pattern there. He's admitted that his words 'came from somewhere'.

"In vino veritas."

Nicole, it's kinda hard to argue with you when I can't stop jerking myself silly while watching your animated avatar--you don't play fair!! lol.

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Nicole, it's kinda hard to argue with you when I can't stop jerking myself silly while watching your animated avatar--you don't play fair!! lol.
Just as I had planned! Mwah hah ha! ;)

Dino Velvet
08-02-2010, 10:55 AM
I was watching Ransom about a week ago. It's a good movie but the first 30 minutes were weird watching Mel being a good husband and family man. After awhile I forgot about "Real Life Mel" and was able to get into the story.

I recently watched Mad Max too. It was a hoot watching Mel go bonkers wondering if Mel was acting or just being himself. I know the movie was made a long time ago.

I haven't seen Edge Of Darkness yet but plan on picking up the DVD.

If I were to avoid seeing another Lethal Weapon movie, it would be because I have a problem with Danny Glover, not Mel Gibson. Mel might be a misogynist and racist but at least he doesn't get cozy with Hugo Chavez.

sirmartinfrobisher
08-03-2010, 09:54 AM
More out today:

"Oksana Grigorieva has told law enforcement authorities probing Mel Gibson for domestic abuse that she once witnessed the Oscar-winning actor/director hit his youngest son Tommy. The Russian musician, 40, is also claiming that Mel admitted throwing a television at his ex-wife, Robyn, at one stage during their 29-year marriage.
RadarOnline.com has confirmed the explosive allegations of more violence are part of three separate law enforcement investigations underway into the star, after Oksana claimed Mel punched her twice, attempted to strangle her and then threatened to kill her and their nine-month-old daughter Lucia.
The claims have also been made to Russian newspaper, Komsomolskaya Pravda, from a source purported to be a “family friend” of the singer/pianist
RadarOnline.com learned that Oksana alleged the Lethal Weapon star hit Tommy in the head, while at a hockey game at Staples Centre, two-and-a-half-years ago.
“Oksana told authorities about Mel’s ‘angry outbursts’ toward his own family and friends,” said a source, familiar with the investigation.
“She said that Mel, in her presence, hit Tommy, in the head, while they were in a box watching a hockey game.
“She said Tommy started crying and whimpered for the remainder of the game, choosing to sit by himself, away from his father.”
He was nine-years-old at the time, Oksana said.
Tommy is one of Mel’s seven children with Robyn, whom he split from in 2009, in a move that triggered one of Hollywood’s most expensive divorces.
In the Russian newspaper, a source close to the Soviet-born musician, detailed the alleged abuse against Robyn.
“Mel was telling several times how he threw a TV into her (Robyn) once when they were arguing,” the newspaper quoted the source as saying.
“Thank god he missed and the TV fell out a second story window.”
That claim is consistent with what RadarOnline.com has learned that Oksana told authorities.
Some unverified reports claim that Robyn has told a Los Angeles judge overseeing Okana’s child custody dispute, the actor was never violent.
The new claims add yet another twist in the bitter battle between the Mel and Oksanar and could result in Mel’s own children being forced to be called as potential witnesses against their father.
As we revealed, Oksana told authorities investigating Mel for domestic violence that another of the actor’s sons witnessed his father’s violence in a December 2009 incident, when he allegedly picked up a chair and slammed it through a glass door.
Oksana’s mother, Ludmila, and son, Sascha, 12, were also in Mel’s mansion when the incident took place.
One of Mel’s sons rushed into the room after the glass was shattered and tried to calm Mel, Oksana told authorities.
And Oksana’s son Sascha, whose father is James Bond actor Timothy Dalton, witnessed the brutal January 6 brawl, when Mel is alleged to have hit his mother.
Komsomolskaya Pravda’s front-page story, while seemingly corroborating crucial claims Oksana has made to authorities, also provides shocking new details about Oksana’s relationship with Mel.
The confidante alleged Oksana found physical evidence that Mel had invited a mistress, suspected to be Polish adult filmmaker Violet Kowal, to their Malibu home, while she was away.
“That girl managed to forget her shoes in their house (and) the housekeeper put them in the closet,” said the friend.
“Oksana was shocked, “Those are not mine!” The housekeeper was at a loss, she didn’t know what to say.”
Other revelations include:

Mel’s family hired a blogger to wage an internet "smear campaign" to ruin Oksana reputation
Mel demanded that Oksana adhere to a strict dress code -- she only wear pants, no tight clothing and no plunging necklines -- to which she willingly complied.
Toward the end of their relationship, Mel lapsed into frequent fits of anger and jealousy, which he had kept under control during the beginning of their his romance with Oksana.
After the December incident, Mel “dropped to his knees, started crying and promised: ‘I’ll go into therapy!’
Mel spent $100,000 -- “not a cent more” -- on Oksana and purchased a $30,000 vehicle for her.

The friend also painted a picture of a jealous Mel, who became enraged when Leonard DiCaprio kissed her hand twice, while at an event.
“You are my property,” Mel told Oksana, according to the friend.
The source also alleged a pattern of bizarre behavior, in which Mel would “become pale all of a sudden, change his voice, start jumping and screaming, then panting and writhing in hysterics.”
“Oksana kept silent for a long time, she felt sorry for Mel,” the friend is quoted as saying.
“She was begging him to seek professional help for his fits of anger... but she had no choice but to start protecting herself.”"

traLika
08-03-2010, 10:52 AM
More out today:

"Oksana Grigorieva has told law enforcement authorities probing Mel Gibson for domestic abuse that she once witnessed the Oscar-winning actor/director hit his youngest son Tommy.

Shock, horror!!! Most kids get an occasional wallop from their dads when they're naughty. So fucking what.

The Russian musician, 40, is also claiming that Mel admitted throwing a television at his ex-wife, Robyn, at one stage during their 29-year marriage.

Ah, now that's a bit more OTT...

Definitely not looking good for Mel...

mbf
08-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Mel Gibson is sacrifying himself for all of us. Let's pray for him now.

Solitary Brother
08-03-2010, 08:22 PM
He is a raging drunk.
He beats women.
He is racist.
He hates Jews.
Whats NOT to like about Mel Gibson?:Bowdown:

sirmartinfrobisher
08-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Shock, horror!!! Most kids get an occasional wallop from their dads when they're naughty. So fucking what.

Ah, now that's a bit more OTT...

Definitely not looking good for Mel...

I got smacked by my Mum & Dad, it taught me respect for authority. But they didnt throw the TV (or me) out of the window

Amsterdamage
08-03-2010, 09:15 PM
the real reason for his extreme behaviour lately is because he quit smoking with help of Chantix. Chantix is bad stuff, it seriously messes u up. google it.

Dino Velvet
08-03-2010, 10:34 PM
He is a raging drunk.
He beats women.
He is racist.
He hates Jews.
Whats NOT to like about Mel Gibson?:Bowdown:

I've got 3 out of 4 things in common with Mel. At least he can relate to his target demo. I'm a phony Catholic as well.

mbf
08-03-2010, 11:04 PM
I've got 3 out of 4 things in common with Mel. At least he can relate to his target demo. I'm a phony Catholic as well.

Catholicism is probably the greatest religion one could think of. If it didnt exist already, it should be invented.

sirmartinfrobisher
08-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Catholicism is probably the greatest religion one could think of. If it didnt exist already, it should be invented.

With what we are talking about on this group, Roman-Catholicim is the no-no. Try Buddhism, I assure you it's far more engaging and much older than Christianity based religions.
I am a "Christian"
I don't want to be in a religion based argument..............end!