PDA

View Full Version : Black Girl With A Dirty Mouth Goes Off On A Mother With Kids

Legend
07-28-2010, 02:40 PM
I really can't stand loud, obnoxious people like that black woman, your going to get your items from the dollar menu, you disrespectful whale, there was no need for all that drama especially with those little kids around.

YouTube- Black Girl With A Dirty Mouth Goes Off On A Mother With A Child At McDonalds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysO-bFS423g)

Nicole Dupre
07-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Seriously, I NEVER eat fast food, and this is part of the reason why. Not only is it unhealthy, but you inevitably have to rub elbows with any asshole who's got two or three bucks in their pocket, and is looking for hot "meal". Fuck McDonalds.

traLika
07-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Seriously, I NEVER eat fast food, and this is part of the reason why. Not only is it unhealthy, but you inevitably have to rub elbows with any asshole who's got two or three bucks in their pocket, and is looking for hot "meal". Fuck McDonalds.

You get people like that woman on the Greyhound too. Last time I was in the States I Greyhounded from NYC to LA. Never again!!! lol

Nicole Dupre
07-28-2010, 07:06 PM
You get people like that woman on the Greyhound too. Last time I was in the States I Greyhounded from NYC to LA. Never again!!! lol
I rode a Greyhound once when I was in college, and saw the same thing. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a real option.

Tepres
07-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Not sure why it was necessary to point out that the girl was black. To me she was just obnoxious and socially retarded, period. Regardless of her race. And there were other blacks in there that didn't approve of her, and told her that she should shut-up.

I don't eat fast too often, but when I do, I use the Drive-Thru. I never go inside.

Nicole Dupre
07-28-2010, 08:00 PM
I suppose whoever uploaded it made that decision. I don't think it's relevant either.

McDonald's isn't exactly fine cuisine though, so I think it's safe to assume that anyone who eats there on a regular basis is practically a modern-day peasant. lol Maybe in a pinch it's basically edible, but personally I'd rather just not eat or wait to find some real food. lol I mean, damn. I'd rather eat peanutbutter off of a knife. lol

Solitary Brother
07-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Ok LEGEND this is to you......your really trying it.
You are REALLY trying it....I can find some videos of white people and their jackassness and post it too.
Your just trying to get a reaction and stir shit up....so like the girl said in the video....."FUCK YOU BITCH!"

MDM23
07-28-2010, 08:30 PM
I suppose whoever uploaded it made that decision. I don't think it's relevant either.

McDonald's isn't exactly fine cuisine though, so I think it's safe to assume that anyone who eats there on a regular basis is practically a modern-day peasant. lol Maybe in a pinch it's basically edible, but personally I'd rather just not eat or wait to find some real food. lol I mean, damn. I'd rather eat peanutbutter off of a knife. lol

Bit of a snobbish comment. I go there once a week for my cheat meal :)

Anyway the girl in the video was an obnoxious selfish cunt.

BeardedOne
07-28-2010, 08:32 PM
She must suck a mean dick because her man just stood there and let it happen, politely staying quiet because he knew he wouldn't get any tonite if he'd tried to calm her down.

Nicole Dupre
07-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Bit of a snobbish comment. I go there once a week for my cheat meal

Anyway the girl in the video was an obnoxious selfish cunt.

Snobbish? Why? Because I think it sucks? In fact, it's been well-documented that it's truly bad for you.

But, hey, eat whatever you want. I really don't care. Obviously your "cheat day" means you're on a diet and have food issues anyway, so I'm not going to argue with an addict. But it's basically crap imo. Sorry.

mbf
07-28-2010, 09:59 PM

I like McDonalds. I used to live right next to one of their joints for three years, and it was just too tempting to NOT go there. I ended up there every second or third day I have to admit. Their french fries kinda suck tho, I prefer the ones from Burger King. Too bad the nearest BK was 5 minutes away from my flat and I am a lazy bum. So, advantage McDonalds there!

MDM23
07-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Snobbish? Why? Because I think it sucks? In fact, it's been well-documented that it's truly bad for you.

But, hey, eat whatever you want. I really don't care. Obviously your "cheat day" means you're on a diet and have food issues anyway, so I'm not going to argue with an addict. But it's basically crap imo. Sorry.

Snobbish because you're looking down on people who eat it. It's fine in moderation, same as anything.

Lol at food issues and calling me an addict! I'm a bodybuilder so am currently dieting for a competition. You need to get off your high horse.

mistab
07-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Kinda misses the point whether it be McDonald's, Greyhound,black,white, purple, whatever. We are all social beings and as such have to interact with one another and hopefully in a civil manner. It is about respect for one another and what type of behavior is acceptable or unacceptable. In this case, the video is of a roomful of sheep. This is also why you may see videos of people laying out in the street and people will just step around or over them. Just as the woman voiced her rights to her food- the people (especially the mother with children) also had the right to not have to listen to an be witness to her ill behavior. Too bad the people (as a group) would not stand together to basically tell her to "knock it off" (politely of course). That being said- I do believe that management also has the right to refuse service to anyone for incidents such as this- should have just returned her money and told her to leave.

Legend
07-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Ok LEGEND this is to you......your really trying it.
You are REALLY trying it....I can find some videos of white people and their jackassness and post it too.
Your just trying to get a reaction and stir shit up....so like the girl said in the video....."FUCK YOU BITCH!"

STFU and don't preach to me about race mr. "This is why black people are at the absolute bottom of the barrel., don't talk shit to me because someone sparked something in you all of a sudden.

I didn't post that video to start anything i posted it because the victim was a mom and her kids and the behavior of that person who happens to be black pisses me off, i would have responded and posted the video if it was the other way around,the racial reactions might be your reasoning for posting that ko kid video but don't loop me in with you, im not "trying" anything.

alyssaluxor
07-28-2010, 10:39 PM
you know the reason why the black girl becomes irritated, too much food waiting time? and why did the mother had an argument with the black girl?

Nicole Dupre
07-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Ok. Great. You like fast food, and I don't. I don't like their food, the atmosphere, the obnoxious decor and lighting, the screaming kids, and I don't like the majority of the crowds I see going in and out of them. They're known for having bums who sit and drink coffee because they have nowhere to go. I don't look down on anyone who eats fast food, but I'm not going to gloss over who they attract. At least that one guy has the common sense to use the drive thru. How many times do you see videos of brawls in a regular restaurant? How many real restaurants give away toys when you you buy a complete meal, or advertise movies on their drinking glasses? I think the whole scenario is tacky. Sorry. I mean, even Waffle House, IHOP, or a Dennys is better than McDonalds, and that's not even saying a lot. Personally, I'd rather buy some chopped meat and make a burger, if I was going to have one in the first place. But I generally prefer steak to burgers anyway.

All I'm saying is, you get what you pay for. If you want to eat from paper wrappers on a plastic tray, go for it. I like being served when I go out to eat. I can deal with Starbucks, Panera, or maybe Au Bon Pain. That's about it. The rest are not for me. I also don't like camping, or sporting events, or taking public transportation if I can help it. I mean, sure I'll take the subway for a very short distance, or even take an express bus. But anyplace where people potentially urinate in public is not on my list of places to go.

Dino Velvet
07-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Was the guy holding her from behind her boyfriend? Must suck to be that guy. Good chance she pulls that crap all the time.

Another fine video, Legend. Thank you kindly, sir.:cheers:

giovanni_hotel
07-29-2010, 01:56 AM
I buy Micky Ds coffee and salads all the time, so that's just me.

Being Black, watching that vid is just embarrassing.
I don't know why there are a number of such vids posted on HA that show Black people behaving badly(??) - I hope someone isn't promoting an AGENDA on the DL, but it doesn't change the fact the bitch in that vid is just plain wrong on so many levels.

I'm just gonna say it, that many of the problems some Black folk have, (a small but over-represented percentage IMO), are self-inflicted.

What if that woman's husband was with her, what then??
If some foul mouth bitch is speaking to my family like that out in public, I'm going to feel obligated to close her mouth for her if she doesn't have the good sense to do it on her own.
And if her BF is packing, now the situation is really all fucked up just because this bitch should not be out in public among other human beings.

I don't know who looks more psychotic; the bitch who can't stop cursing while she waits for her Mcnuggets, or the dude who's hugged up on her like the pussy was gold-plated!!lol

WHy didn't the manager refuse to serve her and tell her to step??

I'm very curious about what that mom told her kids about that incident; was it a 'nevermind' situation kids because that woman was crazy, or avoid all 'hood negros in the future because they hate white people.

What bothers me even more is that you just KNOW that bitch would not have pulled that shit on just anybody, she did it to the white woman and her kids because she thought she could get away with it.

rockabilly
07-29-2010, 02:01 AM
And she did get away w/ it , and now should be pleased to be on youtube and this forum.

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2010, 02:44 AM
I finally found the perfect candidate for the HA ignore feature: Rockabilly! lol One minute he's thinking of filing bankruptcy, and the next he was buying a house for him and his imaginary GF. Being pathetic is one thing, but being a bad liar is just offensive. And sending me PMs about this stuff is just too much. This is why you can't be nice to some people. They're bonkers, just like Mischelle Sabrina was. *barf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Anyway, I don't see this McDonald's thing as racial. That girl was also screaming at a black woman who tried to correct her. I see it as just some asshole in McDonald's. The world's filled with them, and they come in every color.

I can find all kinds of videos about other people behaving like jagoffs in Micky D's. All fast food is shit, and the buildings where they serve that slop up are dumping grounds. I wouldn't walk into a McDonald's unless it was an emergency, and I was going to go peepee in my panties or I had to do emergency poopies. Fuck Ronald the Clown, and his shit food.

YouTube- McDonald's FAIL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V77sHgqzWZk)

YouTube- The UGLY TRUTH about MCDONALDs - FAST FOOD? YUK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QViJNOPWF4)

YouTube- McDonald's 4 Year Old Cheeseburger Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI)

rockabilly
07-29-2010, 03:01 AM
stfu you skank ass cheap whore , you're a real piece of human excrement.

You're laughable now bitch w/ your jabs at me and others.

It's you whose pathetic and can't be nice to , so go fuck yourself beast and do the world a favor and cut your fuckin wrists.

So fuck off die bitch.

Put me on ignore you heartless freak and shut your fuckin mouth.

Feels good to be mean

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Gawd, I can only imagine what this kid is babbling about now. lol Don't tell me - him and his grandma are picking out an engagement ring for Georgina Glass. ;)

YouTube- George Glass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwmSuaK_j5I)

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only girl here he sends those PMs to. But of all people, I'm probably the last one he should try to pawn off these kooky delusions on. All the high poonani muffins in the House of Dupree can smell BS from a mile away. It is both our blessing and our curse. lol

El Nino
07-29-2010, 04:27 AM
McDonald's is fucking disgusting and most people who eat there have no idea that the SHIT they're putting into their bodies is sub-par for even their dogs. It barely classifies as a food. Pathetic, OBESE, ignorant patrons of MceeDees! Seeing people have immature emotional outbursts like the one in the previously posted youtube video is just par for the course at a place like McDonald's... no surprises there. If I had kids, that is one place you would not see them eating at! Cook a wholesome dinner for once

giovanni_hotel
07-29-2010, 05:49 AM
Hello!

It's a fast-food joint, some of you are talking as if you expected high end cuisine and were disappointed when the clown didn't serve filet mignon!lol

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2010, 09:18 AM
Hello!

It's a fast-food joint, some of you are talking as if you expected high end cuisine and were disappointed when the clown didn't serve filet mignon!lol
Not me. lol

JoePitt
07-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Feels good to be mean

So two wrongs make it right? Relax dude. Just tell Nicole that sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you ...

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2010, 10:58 PM
So two wrongs make it right? Relax dude. Just tell Nicole that sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you ...

All he had to do was stop writing me PMs, and telling me about this supposed GF of his. Seriously, I did not want to know. I didn't ask him to share. I had no problem with him, but now he seems like a compulsive liar at this point.

I mean, I have sex and date, but I barely discuss fine details with the forum. I don't write him to say when someone takes me out to dinner, or buys me a drink, or fucks me in the ass, or sucks my wiener. So I don't get this this guy. But if someone posts as much as he does, you can't blame people for finding inconsistencies.

1. He told Vanessa he's thinking of buying a home for him and his GF. (Now remember, he said only a few months ago that he supposedly had just lost his virginity. Next stop: buying a home for him and his new TS GF! lol Yeah, right! lol)

2. Then he said he was thinking of filing bankruptcy.

3. But only a few months ago, he said he has all this money saved from living for free with his grandmother! lol

And he said he's being "mean"? Well, I'm ignoring him now. So he can say whatever he wants. But, obviously, me pointing out some of these contradictions were too much for him. Telling him that I'm done wasting my time listening to this nonsense is also too much for him. Great. Let him be mean. But I'm not listening to his bullshit, or having him insult my intelligence every time I come here. Let him write some other girl.

rockabilly
07-29-2010, 11:23 PM
*sigh*
1. W/ so many homes going into foreclosure now , it's a buyers market and yes i do intend to buy a home.

2. W/ alot of bills piling up a downward economy and medical bills accumulated i did think about bankruptcy at one time , but w/ a new budget and refinancing it was a moot point.

3. She lives w/ me and it's hard to save any money when i have to care for her medical needs and necessities , her being a housewife and only worked during WW2 means she has no benefits to speak of. Life is not easy

I

rockabilly
07-29-2010, 11:31 PM
I apologize (not to Nicole) but to everyone who read my outburst at her.

I sank to her level and instead of being glad i did it , I felt bitter and sad (much like how she must feel everyday).

I come here to relax , read a few posts and exchange pm's ... many of which are nice conversations w/ decent people. But you make this place foul Nicole ... i'm sure some love the drama and lol at things said , but i find it ugly and demeaning.
I hope things go well w/ your father and friend Nicole.

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Good lord. Is he being "mean" again? lol Oh, well. I can't hear a word.

Jericho
07-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Good lord. Is he being "mean" again? lol Oh, well. I can't hear a word.

Nah, he was being complimentry...Thinks you're cunt...Or was it 'a' cunt...Scratches head.

This place gets more fucked up by the day.
Next thing you know, there'll be pictures of Chef Mike sitting on a park bench, with a balloon and a puppy!

KimberlyBanxxx
07-30-2010, 04:04 PM
what an ignorant cunt.

LittleGuy
07-30-2010, 07:28 PM
watch the way you talk to nicole. her bf is 7'3 375lbs and a hells angels member.

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2010, 07:34 PM
watch the way you talk to nicole. her bf is 7'3 375lbs and a hells angels member.
And? So what?

traLika
07-30-2010, 08:38 PM

If he's 7'3 and 375lbs, why are you calling him a hells angel's penis? :whoa

El Nino
08-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Nicole, you'll appreciate this little factiod: One more reason to avoid the toxic food wasteland, AKA McDonalds...

http://www.grist.org/article/2010-07-30-ask-umbra-on-pink-slime-in-hamburger-meat/

Silcc69
08-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Wow rockabilly is being mean for a change wow. And I hate McDonalds myself them and there rat burgers. I like Hardee's Fat Moe's, and Checker's.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2010, 06:15 AM
Wow rockabilly is being mean for a change wow. And I hate McDonalds myself them and there rat burgers. I like Hardee's Fat Moe's, and Checker's.
I suppose it's all or nothing when they "rock" their life from their grandma's house. lol