PDA

View Full Version : Moni ON VACATION AGAIN.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-15-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm about to go to sleep but I wanted to say farewell. Decided to treat myself again so I just booked me a nice lil package on Expedia.com

Have fun here. See ya'll in a few days.

Goodnight.

IWantATgirl
11-15-2005, 08:42 AM
Have a safe trip. Hope you heading somewhere warm. I wish I were, this cold weather up north is getting to me.

Eric

thugsation
11-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Going to the family's trailer park for Thanksgiving?

Seriously, why should we care?

chefmike
11-15-2005, 02:49 PM
real warm, like hell

I second that emotion

chefmike
11-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm about to go to sleep but I wanted to say farewell. Decided to treat myself again so I just booked me a nice lil package on Expedia.com

Have fun here. See ya'll in a few days.

Goodnight.Alert the media! lol

Yes, I understand that all the major media outlets will be covering this glamorous event. Moroni is, after all, the internet's most horrid, most retarded transvestite...

Moroni's "vacation" attire...

bunzy
11-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Hope you come back sooner . 'cos I'm gonna miss your controversial posts :oops: :oops:

Dkg
11-15-2005, 08:06 PM
ummm....ok, so where are you headed?

anyways, whereever it is, I hop you have a safe and fun time.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-15-2005, 09:49 PM
LMAO @ "we hate her". you are on a computer ALONE. oh my bad ... u were talking about your "friends" ... yea... "friends".

wow.

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Hope you come back sooner . 'cos I'm gonna miss your controversial posts :oops: :oops:

we are controversial, she is simply annoying...

There's nothing controversial about you, J. Nothing at all. You're just a mouthpiece.

Adam_Thompson
11-15-2005, 10:21 PM
DAMN, are we playing the who can piss further game again?

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 10:24 PM

Hey, you in?

Adam_Thompson
11-15-2005, 10:28 PM

Hey, you in?

Let's start then....here we go.....Fuck you MacSearch I make 300,000 dollars a month. You're an idiot and probably never went to college. I'm a fat ass computer nerd that jerks off and proves my intelligence in chat rooms and forums. I am still however smarter than you and your stupid ideologies and belief in relgion.

Much Better.

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 10:30 PM

Tell you a joke about that. A guy and a girl-- this is like, a guy and a gg, but you could cook the books-- anyway, they get to drinking beer and after 9 Coronas they start arguing about who can piss the furthest. So the guy goes, "I'm gonna win," and says to the chick, "Okay babe, outside."

So they go out an she whips off her kecks and lies down, puts her hands behind her head, arches her back and pisses, maybe four feet.

The guy's impressed, but he still thinks he'll win, so he gets his tackle out,, really strains the muscles till his eyes are popping and points his tadger at the perfect 39 degrees from the perpendicular. He's about to let go when she says

"Here--no holding!"

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 10:34 PM

Hey, you in?

Let's start then....here we go.....Fuck you MacSearch I make 300,000 dollars a month. You're an idiot and probably never went to college. I'm a fat ass computer nerd that jerks off and proves my intelligence in chat rooms and forums. I am still however smarter than you and your stupid ideologies and belief in relgion.

Much Better.

Sorry missed that while I was writing the joke. Well fuck you too Adnam, 'cos I make 300,000 pounds (not dollars) a year, I have two dogs, no cats and two homes, I hold a degree from the finest college in the country, I don't believe in religion (seriously, where did you get that) and I spend a great deal of the time I read this board laughing my sweet cock off.

Your go.

tsluver247
11-16-2005, 02:26 AM
Have a safe trip.

Roadblock7611
11-16-2005, 04:15 AM
$300,000...... Damn that's alot of Coke to sell!

chefmike
11-16-2005, 04:33 AM
Wow, these jet-setters really take some quick vacations...back already, huh?...

or was your card declined?....or are you lost?...can't find your way home?...

let me help...just take the ------>http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_short_bus.jpg

it will take you home------->http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_inbred.jpg

ezed
11-16-2005, 06:22 AM
I'm going to the next room myself

MarylandsMighty
11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
She went and played Dr. Frank N Furter in an off broadway rendition of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Heard the show wasnt bad, and neither was the chicken dish they served.