PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you start shit with some MMA looking white guys......

Solitary Brother
07-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Video: Greg The KO Kid (Guy Who Knocked Out Suge Knight) Gets Choked Out By Club Bouncers! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhIyHJ6tp43E32oAKS)

Solitary Brother
07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
James Toney is going to fight Randy Couture and the same thing is going to happen to him.
Im a boxing fan but once these MMA guys grab you its curtains.....NAP TIME!

giovanni_hotel
07-25-2010, 03:55 PM
I'll be honest, dude didn't start swinging or anything, just having a difference of opinion with a bouncer about being hit by a car door, and out of nowhere comes this ninja white guy putting a sleeper hold on him!!

That's bullshit. That was an assault. I guess being Black standing outside the door of a club with a mike in your hand classifies as 'threatening behavior'.

DaveinBoston
07-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Hey Giovanni... I didnt hear any racist remarks. The bouncer didnt say anything. The fact that he's white and the other dude is black seems to be something you need to point out. That's more racist to me than anything.

If it was a stupid white guy running around with a microphone and gave the bouncer shit, he'd have choked him out too.

The funny thing is, this is a 2:33 second exerpt. You have no idea if either of these
guys had any exchanges prior to the 2:33 or any other night. I spent 15 years working in bar in Boston dealing with dickheads. I am sure there were plenty of times if you took 2:33 seconds of a situation I would have looked like a 'bad' guy.

I dont think it's right for what the bouncer did and yes, it APPEARED in NO WAY to be self-defense but you dont need to bring race into it.

TheGeneral
07-25-2010, 05:41 PM
It def wasn't a white/black thing. But it WAS a punk bitch move. Who the fuck can't knock a guy out in a sleeper hold if they run up on you from behind in a 2 on 1 situation.

I do like the fact that no punches were thrown but I don't like the fact that they left him on the street. That wasn't very responsible.

Makeshift
07-25-2010, 06:35 PM
the black man threw several punches

alyssaluxor
07-25-2010, 08:37 PM
My Goshhh! Thats so scary! I hate violence!!!

But how could the guy do that? He was able to make the other guy sleep suddenly! Fierce! I want to learn that for clientelle that dont pay and steal money lol ;)

Floyd R
07-25-2010, 08:59 PM
There was no reason for the bouncer to put a chockhold on the guy. He was not acting in self defence or protecting the life of a co-worker or a patron of the club. His actions were very irresponsible and unjustified. The bouncer acted like a thug and I would be surprised if the club and the bouncer gets sued. A bouncer is supposed to use verbal tactics to deesculate a conflict and minimal force if necessary. A bouncer is not a police officer, he is simply a person providing security.

traLika
07-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Most bouncers are thugs. The great bass player Jaco Pastorius was murdered by one...

DaveinBoston
07-25-2010, 09:31 PM
@Alyssa - there are 2 arteries running up both sides of your neck. When someone is placed in that chokehold/submission hold it squeezes the blood flow off to the brain and the person basically 'blacks out'.

DaveinBoston
07-25-2010, 09:40 PM
@tralika - I spent 15 years as a bouncer/manager in the bar in Boston. I can say with 100% accuracy that "most bouncers" ARE not thugs.

Your "great bass player" Jaco had been ejected from a Carlos Santana concert Sept 11, 1987 for sneaking on stage. He headed over to the Midnight Bottle Club in Wilton Manors FL.

This great guy reportedly kicked in a glass door after being refused entrance to the club, he was engaged in a violent confrontation with the club bouncer, Luc Havan. Pastorius was hospitalized for multiple facial fractures and damage to his right eye and left arm, and had sustained irreversible brain damage. He later slipped into a coma and died.

He had been in and out of mental hospitals for years... suffered from bipolar disorder and severe substance abuse. He was on a whole slew of psych meds.

The bouncer plead guilty to manslaughter. Sorry... but MANSLAUGHTER IS NOT MURDER and going by his psych history, and actions that night, it seems to me that he contributed to his own death

imthatdude
07-25-2010, 09:50 PM
man fuck those bouncers... sneaking up from behind some one is cowardly. i bet he would have folded that dude in a fair one. bouncers have the same mentality that cops do and they all ways looking for some one to pick on and do some cheap shit... only tough in numbers.

MDM23
07-25-2010, 09:58 PM
Seems like the bouncer was a twat.

I've worked as a bouncer before and it doesn't help when you get dicks like this bouncer trying to prove how tough they are! Makes the job much harder. The guy has probably done a few MMA classes and thinks he's hard as fuck.

CaptainPlanet
07-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Video: Greg The KO Kid (Guy Who Knocked Out Suge Knight) Gets Choked Out By Club Bouncers! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhIyHJ6tp43E32oAKS)

i was thinking the same thing when i saw how fast he put that choke on hold, dude thought he was in the octogon for a sec.

One thing we do know is this guy definitely lost his job already, no club would want there name tarnished by that.

But i admit is was funny how is friend woke him up so fast, and he jumped up looking for the guy, his heart must of been pounding so crazy.

And he is the guy that knocked out 6"5 300LB Suge Knight, how many avg joes can do that?

fred41
07-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Can't always tell what went down by one little clip like that. The only side comment I have is that I think it's pretty funny how some guys think that when you work a security detail..that's it's cowardly to outnumber a guy ..or come up from behind..as if your job as a bouncer or a "doorman" is to take on every one that challenges you in a fair one on one.....
..that's just silly.

One thing tho...the choke hold is now illegal for many police dept's. to use for a reason...it can kill you. That guy holds on a little to long and he can do irreparable damage to a person's brain. Looks like there could be a lawsuit.

daidone
07-25-2010, 11:44 PM
they have to look out for one another, it's their job. things can turn ugly within seconds. they didn't punch or kick the man, just restrained him using a submission. it's obvious he was looking for trouble when he shoved the bouncer and we can all see he is a punk. you ever been a bouncer? if so, you would understand.

...but then again, in the USA you cannot say anything negative nor cast a black person in a negative light ever.

ELSAPO
07-26-2010, 12:12 AM
I practice "MMA" to be honest. In fact I have been practicing Gracie Ju Jit sui for over 10 years now and that choked sucked! First of most guys that say they train MMA are basically ex high school wrestlers who work out once a week in their friends basement. Second, their was no need for the other bouncer to sneak in from behind and apply the choke, hell that could have worked on 99% of laymen. I hope people boycott, that club.

Solitary Brother
07-26-2010, 12:29 AM
I practice "MMA" to be honest. In fact I have been practicing Gracie Ju Jit sui for over 10 years now and that choked sucked! First of most guys that say they train MMA are basically ex high school wrestlers who work out once a week in their friends basement. Second, their was no need for the other bouncer to sneak in from behind and apply the choke, hell that could have worked on 99% of laymen. I hope people boycott, that club.

Well I workout with a gym full of guys like that and they are very strong and workout a lot because Im in there a lot.
Its kind of funny because you hear people saying almost everything EXCEPT going back to that club and doing ANYTHING to those bouncers.
All these tough guys talking about "boycotting" the club....what kind of bitch shit is that?
Maybe they should start a letter writing campaign(ha ha)anything EXCEPT going back and fucking with those bouncers because we know that AINT happening(he he).
In my opinion dude started it and got his ass handed to him....Who the fuck gets right up in some big bouncer guys face like that IMMEDIATELY unless they are trying to start shit?

giovanni_hotel
07-26-2010, 03:58 AM
Hey Giovanni... I didnt hear any racist remarks. The bouncer didnt say anything. The fact that he's white and the other dude is black seems to be something you need to point out. That's more racist to me than anything.

If it was a stupid white guy running around with a microphone and gave the bouncer shit, he'd have choked him out too.

The funny thing is, this is a 2:33 second exerpt. You have no idea if either of these
guys had any exchanges prior to the 2:33 or any other night. I spent 15 years working in bar in Boston dealing with dickheads. I am sure there were plenty of times if you took 2:33 seconds of a situation I would have looked like a 'bad' guy.

I dont think it's right for what the bouncer did and yes, it APPEARED in NO WAY to be self-defense but you dont need to bring race into it.

The guy with the mike was NOT about to fight, the whole situation could have been diffused with WORDs by a savvy door man.

IF you don't think the race of the guy with the MICROPHONE!! played a role in the attack from behind by the bouncer, you're a goddamn idiot.
Sorry, but some white dudes get jumpy around brothas at night and have no idea how to read whether said Black man is a 'threat' or just another guy.

Obviously these cats couldn't tell the difference, nor did they care.

Clubs in L.A. can be very particular about what clientele they allow into their establishments( just like in Boston); many times if you're not a dyme non-White female or a celeb/jock Black dude, they will do everything in their power to keep your ass on the outside.

Race is about a 'read' by a bouncer. If you don't have social experience with Black folk, it can be difficult at times for some White people to pick up on a tell about whether or not a dude is about to pull out a 9mm from his waistband, or if a Black man is some drunk ass grad student with a big mouth.

That bouncer overreacted for some reason. Not knowing what prior interaction there was, if any, I would have to assume there was something else that made ninja White guy go into desperation mode without trying to resolve the situation with words.

Every (competent) bouncer I've ever known never allows a patron to think he isn't in control of the situation, and the bouncer is the LAST person, as a rule, to 'lose his cool'.

Let's quit pretending it's a crime to notice someone's race or ethnicity, shall we??

Someone's race is NOT ever the problem, it's how you react to it that can make the world such a fucked up place to live in. :-|

EDIT: Remember the Black dude with the MIKE is walking with a fucking CAMERA MAN trailing him - does that look like a possibly dangerous situation for the guys working the door??

Just pure idiocy.

Dino Velvet
07-26-2010, 04:18 AM
I also have had experience in night club security. I've snuck up on many people from behind. But, I just want to get control of them and put them out of the club. I'd usually just tie their arms up but not choke them out. The goal is to make them leave without anyone getting hurt or sued.

ELSAPO
07-26-2010, 04:29 AM
I've put people to sleep with my hands too; and trust me it does not feel good to do that shit to anyone.like jack nicholson said in The Departed " it don't ass inches to your dick." Personally both of those bouncers overly aggressive. Justice should be served.

Dino Velvet
07-26-2010, 05:26 AM
I worked a lot in Santa Monica and the most aggressive guys I worked with were the English. They have a different code in their clubs in London and other places over there. Many times I'd have to lecture them about things being different in LA reminding them they can't headbutt someone just for having a smart mouth or put the boots to them after they were down. Most of them were pretty good guys but they just loved to fight.

alyssaluxor
07-26-2010, 08:11 AM
@Alyssa - there are 2 arteries running up both sides of your neck. When someone is placed in that chokehold/submission hold it squeezes the blood flow off to the brain and the person basically 'blacks out'.

thanks for the info sweetie

Goshhh! thats so fierce!!!

princevince89
07-26-2010, 08:13 AM
no thats simply what happens when you come up from behind somebody and put on a headlock

traLika
07-26-2010, 08:44 AM
@tralika - I spent 15 years as a bouncer/manager in the bar in Boston. I can say with 100% accuracy that "most bouncers" ARE not thugs.

Well, I guess I was over-generalising but then so are you. You CAN'T say with 100% accuracy that most bouncers are not thugs because you only know a fraction of them. A lot of the ones I've met ARE thugs. And it's obvious that a thuggish type of person would be more attracted to being a bouncer than, say, a brain surgeon, fireman or charity worker...

And, yeah, Jaco's death was manslaughter and his behaviour certainly did contribute towards his own death but that stuff you cut and pasted from Wikipedia only tells part of the story of what happened that night. There is a more detailed account in the book Jaco by Bill Milkowsky.

Legend
07-26-2010, 09:02 AM
See this is what happens when your nickname is the "ko kid"(knockout kid)"and your claim to fame is knocking out suge knight, you basically have to leave up to the tough guy image and stuff like that happens.I don't feel sorry for the "ko kid", i mean it was a cowardly choke but you reap what you sow.

Makeshift
07-26-2010, 02:14 PM
lol I like the way solitary thinks

hwbs
07-26-2010, 03:14 PM
like Dave Chapelle says " nothing good happens @ the club "

BLKGSXR
07-26-2010, 03:20 PM
yeah they lost their jobs...Biggest mistake those MMA looking dumbasses ever made, that said Solitary you are a funny lil kid man.

Legend
07-26-2010, 03:46 PM
I doubt the "ko kid" cares if they were fired i mean his whole gimmick was some uber tough guy knocking out suge knight and that basically went out the window when he got choked out.His "rep"/gimmick is gone now and he is just another guy who got put to sleep kind of like the guy he knocked out.

I really doubt those guys care if they were fired because they probably can get another bouncer job easily.Someone mentioned the club being sued i really doubt that because all they have to do is pull up all the "ko kid" crap and him knocking out suge knight, you think any jury or judge is gonna feel sorry for someone like that, i don't think so.I bet somewhere suge knight is loving that video.

giovanni_hotel
07-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Being choked out from behind disqualifies you as a 'tough guy'??

If that dude had stood toe to toe with him, I can guarantee there would have been a different outcome.

Legend
07-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Being choked out from behind disqualifies you as a 'tough guy'??

If that dude had stood toe to toe with him, I can guarantee there would have been a different outcome.

Yes it does when you build your name off knocking someone out, i think suge knight got disqualfied as a tough guy when the "ko kid" knocked him out.

Solitary Brother
07-26-2010, 11:38 PM
This guy thought he was going to intimidate those bouncers...and his black ass got put to sleep plain and simple!
Messing with bouncers is bad business .....even an idiot knows that.
This guys whole notoriety comes from knocking Suge Knight out and he thought those bouncers where scared of him...guess what cowboy?
They arent and were not.
Wake up america...thanks to MMA a whole generation of white guys are NOT going to be taking shit any longer.
I see lots of guys with big mouths getting there asses kicked in the future....thanks to MMA.
Look....dude was lucky....those guys REALLY could have hurt him if they wanted to...a guy trained in MMA against a regular civilian is a scary prospect.
These guys can snap off limps and shit...and they can take a punch too....

Im not even a MMA fan but the truth is the truth.
Whats so hysterical is that on all these hip hop sites even anonymous assholes who are complaining are NOT talking about going back to that club and trying to do anything to those white guys.
Get into that.
Motherfuckers are talking about pressing charged and boycotts....anything OTHER THAN fucking with those white dudes again!
This is the funniest shit ever....all the the bad asses and the "no snitching" crowd are talking about running to the cops.

StaggerLee
07-27-2010, 12:46 AM
Nobody fights anymore...it's all martial arts and weapons and gangs. Do you know what it feels like to get hit in the nose? It hurts, and it really messes you up. But you learn your lesson, whether it be don't mess with the neighborhood tough-guy or don't make jokes about someone's sister.
This chicken-shit crap is driving me crazy. As soon as that guy with the mic touched the bouncer, he should have been smacked. And as soon as that coward came from behind and choked him, his friends should have pounded the hell out of him. Lesson learned. Has worked for years...

Floyd R
07-27-2010, 02:34 AM
You are a mentally deprived person if you think a bouncer is justified in placing someone in a choke hold because of an argument. The prison is filled with people that have your type of mentality. Assaulting someone because you got into an argument with him or her is assault, will get you arrested, and charged with a crime. If you didn't know, police officers in California and many other states are prohibited from using choke holds on arrestees.

Well I workout with a gym full of guys like that and they are very strong and

workout a lot because Im in there a lot.
Its kind of funny because you hear people saying almost everything EXCEPT going back to that club and doing ANYTHING to those bouncers.
All these tough guys talking about "boycotting" the club....what kind of bitch shit is that?
Maybe they should start a letter writing campaign(ha ha)anything EXCEPT going back and fucking with those bouncers because we know that AINT happening(he he).
In my opinion dude started it and got his ass handed to him....Who the fuck gets right up in some big bouncer guys face like that IMMEDIATELY unless they are trying to start shit?

russtafa
07-27-2010, 03:00 AM
dont mess with bouncers they work as teams dealing with trouble makers day after day

Legend
07-27-2010, 03:08 AM
What i find funny reading all the comments on that video is that people are so quick to defend the "ko kid" even though his persona/gimmick is suppose to be some badass person who knockedout suge knight out but when a girl like kat stacks who is basically not known for violence gets beat up they're the total opposite going far as to say she deserves it and deserves worse, now all of a sudden the same people are saying they want to boycott the club because some thug with a "rep" for violence gets choked out for pushing a bouncer.I mean kat stacks is small and she was jumped by a bunch of guys.

LittleGuy
07-27-2010, 05:03 AM
I think youre all missing the part when he slammed the door on the black guy. Thats what started the whole thing.

beandip
07-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Some of these comments are funny. "Sneaking up from behind is cowardly"...LOL

They're bouncers, not pro fighters. Would you have been happier if the white dude stood in front of him and broke his fucking jaw? Would that be more "manly"?

The dude diffused the situation ASAP. Done.

I think there's a vid of Richard Belzer getting the sleeper move put on him my a pro wrestler....after busting his balls on a TV show stating that all wrestling was fake.

My older bro was a cop for years. 5 foot 11, 230 pounds of muscle...and the "sleeper" was his fave way to subdue someone....simply because he would NOT have to punch the shit out of you and break your bones when you were foolish enough to resist. If you started fighting with him...he'd just grab hold of a piece of your clothing...and pull you towards him, get you in this move and 4 -5 seconds later...."lights out" for you. No bruises, no broken bones, no stitches....lights out little pussy cat....time for a snooze....LOL

beandip
07-27-2010, 03:28 PM
To the poster that said bouncers work as a team....you are right. My bro also bounced for a few Latin clubs.....and that's how they do it. The bouncers do NOT want to fight. If there are lots of fights in a club...word gets out and the scared girls won't go there....then the club get a rep as a sausage fest.....and within 2 months...they're OOB.

So smart bouncers work as teams....they get you out of the club or "asleep" and out of the club within 10 seconds. Game over.

giovanni_hotel
07-27-2010, 04:25 PM
The problem is they guys overreacted.

The 'ko kid' was walking alongside a slow moving vehicle interviewing some chicks inside, with his camera man(!) in tow, when they passed in front of a club with bouncers loitering outside, and the BOUNCER pushed the open car door back into the Black guy.

Black dude asked what's the problem and why did you just push that door into me, and next thing you know he's being choked out.

This had nothing to do with preserving the atmosphere inside the club or the safety of its patrons, choking that dude out for a 'difference of opinion' on the street is BULLSHIT.

beatmaker
07-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Why are certain Black men on this site, always posting videos, thread topics and postings, that cast other Blacks in an ignorant, inferior or subjugated position. This is endemic of some sort of indoctrinated mindstate or something. Why are you trying to clown your own folk in a public forum. Jesus, some people I swear! That's why I never come to HA anymore, too much passive-aggressive slick racist shyt and 95% of Black men here are clueless, culturally devoid or modern day cottonpickers and just let that shyt go unchecked or worst engage in it. I'm sick of fighting the wars alone.

Some people are hopeless! Anyway, to address the topic at hand. The fact that he's accused of backtalking massa in this thread is pathetic. The guy was outside the club flirting and talking with some females in SUV like men of all races do, then the bouncer
trying to assert his dominance and superiority slames the door on dude. After the brotha didn't cower like some bytch, that Mr. Clean looking bastard sneaks behind him and applies a sleeper hold, then has the audacity to pop shyt afterwards. Dude,
should have went back to his hood and got the goons. I'm not a thug, but sometimes you just have to let a muthafucha know certain behavior WILL NOT be tolerated.

Sometimes, I don't know. Some White men get off on emasculating a Black man in public, especially in front of Black women. Makes them feel macho and superior. I had to lay out some Irish muthafucha in the Village two years ago, behind some shyt like that. It's some deep rooted, visceral shyt. The fact that the bouncer pointed and yelled at him, while he was laid out means it wasn't just business it was personal. Go to Stromfront or any White supremacist forum and there's numerous White guys bragging about this sort of behavior, but somehow they're Black men cosigning this bullshyt. These dumb, deaf and blind Negroes, I swear! Wake the fuch up!

Solitary Brother
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Why are certain Black men on this site, always posting videos, thread topics and postings, that cast other Blacks in an ignorant, inferior or subjugated position. This is endemic of some sort of indoctrinated mindstate or something. Why are you trying to clown your own folk in a public forum. Jesus, some people I swear! That's why I never come to HA anymore, too much passive-aggressive slick racist shyt and 95% of Black men here are clueless, culturally devoid or modern day cottonpickers and just let that shyt go unchecked or worst engage in it. I'm sick of fighting the wars alone.

Some people are hopeless! Anyway, to address the topic at hand. The fact that he's accused of backtalking massa in this thread is pathetic. The guy was outside the club flirting and talking with some females in SUV like men of all races do, then the bouncer
trying to assert his dominance and superiority slames the door on dude. After the brotha didn't cower like some bytch, that Mr. Clean looking bastard sneaks behind him and applies a sleeper hold, then has the audacity to pop shyt afterwards. Dude,
should have went back to his hood and got the goons. I'm not a thug, but sometimes you just have to let a muthafucha know certain behavior WILL NOT be tolerated.

Sometimes, I don't know. Some White men get off on emasculating a Black man in public, especially in front of Black women. Makes them feel macho and superior. I had to lay out some Irish muthafucha in the Village two years ago, behind some shyt like that. It's some deep rooted, visceral shyt. The fact that the bouncer pointed and yelled at him, while he was laid out means it wasn't just business it was personal. Go to Stromfront or any White supremacist forum and there's numerous White guys bragging about this sort of behavior, but somehow they're Black men cosigning this bullshyt. These dumb, deaf and blind Negroes, I swear! Wake the fuch up!

Yeah I do "cosign" with ignorant dudes getting layed out.
He started it.
He push dude FIRST.
He instigated the whole thing and got put to sleep.
Im sick of the deviant anti-social thuggery that is prevelant in the black community and Im happy when someone stands up to these cowards.
He wasnt about to "go and get the goons" because he knew that would get their asses kicked.
These type of guys are bullies and frontrunners....if they actual think there in for a fight they could loose they want no part of it.
Everyone in America knows where that club is now including YOU so why do you go there and handle things tough guy?
As far as confronting what I see as racism against blacks NO ONE has been more outspoken on this forum than me and the mods can back me up on this one so I dont know where the hell you have been and how dare you call me or anyone else a "cottonpicker".
Go fuck yourself.