PDA

View Full Version : RIP Eddie...................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-15-2005, 04:56 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1564270_101.jpg

Wrestling will never be as funny.................................

blckhaze
11-15-2005, 05:08 AM
when he die? How?

chefmike
11-15-2005, 05:10 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1564270_101.jpg

Wrestling will never be as funny.................................

I don't watch wrestling, but a lot of them used to come in the club in the late 80's, fun guys...but most of em doing a lot of juice...as well as blow...was it steroid related...heart attack, cancer, etc,? Craziest one's I ever met were the Road Warriors...one of whom is dead now...

Quinn
11-15-2005, 05:12 AM
I read a brief excerpt on this whole thing. Definitely sucks for those who enjoyed humor in the whole thing. What racial stereotyping? The funny thing is that the article I read said that there was no evidence of foul play, but they never stated what he actually died from??????

-Quinn

Legend
11-15-2005, 05:13 AM
I was gonna post something like this, but i knew i would get bashed for it , But r.i.p Eddie!

OoWnyFinest1oO
11-15-2005, 05:31 AM
Latinoooooooooooooooo Heaaaaaaaaaat
R.I.P.

Paul
11-15-2005, 05:55 AM
i saw his last fight, he took a bad blow to the head, i would say he was knocked out actually, maybe it was something to do with that.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-15-2005, 05:58 AM
I watched that fight too, with pro wrestling you never know, these guys put on a good show but alot of the shit they do takes a huge toll on their bodies

Eddie was the only reason I watched Smackdown, he was fuckin hilarious

It was fitting for him to do his last match with the lowrider and the old school theme music

Quinn
11-15-2005, 06:00 AM
What did he actually die from? Yes, I'm too lazy to look it up.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-15-2005, 06:01 AM
They haven't officially said, but rest assured it will come out, even though it shouldn't

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-15-2005, 06:06 AM
Still alive, seen now & then on the shows

Quinn
11-15-2005, 06:09 AM
What ever happened to that guy, Rowdy Roddy Piper? He was actually kinda cute I thought.

I can't believe you brought him up. He is my favorite wrestler of all time. Does anyone remember Piper's Pit? I was like 11 or something when he did the coconut thing to Super Fly. I never laughed so hard in all my life. Piper was the fucking king.

-Quinn

McRen
11-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Eddie was great.... Steroids and HGH are baaaad

LG
11-15-2005, 12:37 PM
From the Minneapolis Star Tribune:

WWE and fans mourn wrestler Eddie Guerrero

Last update: November 14, 2005 at 11:29 PM

World Wrestling Entertainment paid tribute Monday night to wrestler Eddie Guerrero, who was found dead in his Minneapolis hotel room over the weekend.

The broadcast of "Monday Night RAW" began with an emotional, nearly 10-minute tribute to Guerrero led by WWE chairman Vince McMahon.

WWE wrestlers stood with tears in their eyes as McMahon extolled Guerrero's talent. "Eddie Guerrero loved this business. He loved it."

WWE aired a video montage of his life and career as fans stood crying.

The WWE received nearly 50,000 e-mails as of Monday from fans across the world, said Kate Cox, senior manager for WWE communications.

Also Monday, the Hennepin County medical examiner conducted an autopsy but said the cause of death may not be known for weeks. Police have said there were no signs of foul play or indications that his death was a suicide.

Hotel security and Guerrero's nephew, fellow WWE wrestler Chavo Guerrero, found him on the floor of his Marriott Hotel room in downtown Minneapolis about 7:30 a.m. Sunday.

Guerrero, 38, was in town with about 60 to 80 other wrestlers to tape two shows at Target Center: "Friday Night Smackdown" for the UPN Network and "RAW" for the USA channel.

Guerrero's wife, Vickie, issued a statement Monday thanking fans for their support and asking for privacy. The funeral will be closed to the public.

Trogdor
11-15-2005, 06:07 PM
What ever happened to that guy, Rowdy Roddy Piper? He was actually kinda cute I thought.

He still wrestles, he was on last week I think.

Though he needs to hit the gym a little bit, for he should not take his shirt off in the ring right now :P

bunzy
11-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Damn I'm completely shocked ; I love smackdown Eddie and Batista are my favorites I love when they both used to team up; R.I.P EDDIE

Quinn
11-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Regarding the whole cause of death thing, am I the only one who thinks it's odd that it may take them "a couple of weeks" to establish the cause of death? My medical knowledge is limited at best, but doesn't that seem a little long for an autopsy?

-Quinn

bunzy
11-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005
After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is steel reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now

Dkg
11-15-2005, 07:36 PM
and the lesson is....Don't abuse drugs and alcohol and then pump and work out like mad for 20 years straight.

Geez, don't these guys get regularly physicals or something??

tsluver247
11-16-2005, 02:36 AM
I was shocked when I heard the news. RIP.

blckhaze
11-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Regarding the whole cause of death thing, am I the only one who thinks it's odd that it may take them "a couple of weeks" to establish the cause of death? My medical knowledge is limited at best, but doesn't that seem a little long for an autopsy?

-Quinn

it all depends. sometimes are easier than other, especially if no outside causes are involved. it took then over two weeks to do the autopsy on Korey Stringer, a viking offensive tackle, and over a month to do another nfl player who died. Scientest just want to be sure

carter83
11-16-2005, 11:57 PM
RIP

McRen
11-17-2005, 12:04 AM
I think every forum ive seen on the web since he died has had an Eddie thread. He is receiving universal love, and deserved it. I hope that his death brings the issues and dangers of steroids to the forefront, and helps to stop senseless deaths like this. He had talent, he didnt need a monsterously unnaturaly muscular body, but Vince and the TV Networks, that is what they are looking for.

MoonAndStar
11-17-2005, 12:37 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/az_mania/ebc7c238.jpg

A sad day for the wrestling world and the entertainment industry in general... Edidie Guerrero was an excellent athlete and an even better performer..... His prescence was felt on TV's all round the world for over 20 Years.... from his days at ECW to WCW and then the WWF (now WWE).... Eddie will always be one of my favourite wrestlers he was a true 'wrestler' and he loved the industry.

The fact was he never lied about his problems.... When at WCW he admitted his drug problem was taking over his life and than he sorted out his life..... 4 years later he was sober and the first ever hispanic World Champion.... he alone was increasing WWE's interest in the latin countries... where before WWE would never even think about going......

Eddie will remain a hero but it is sad to see such young athletes pass on..... from the likes of British Bulldog to Owen Hart..... Eddie will be missed....

Latino Heat Lives On...........

McRen
11-17-2005, 01:28 AM
Big differene between Eddie, Daveyboy, and Owen tho. Eddie and Daveyboy did a lot of drugs and steroids, which killed them. Owen was asked to do a dangerous stunt, and died doing so.

Harrys Boy
11-17-2005, 01:35 AM
I think we r going o.t.t on the steroids, Eddie was addicted to painkillers after a serious car accident, he was so obsessed by performing he returned too soon and he needed the drugs to kill the pain and thats how he became addicted. Just because this is a board dedicated to Transsexuals doesnt give us the right to start digging up a recently deceased mans past. Lets just remember him for being a great entertainer and a nice guy too.

RIP

MoonAndStar
11-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Big differene between Eddie, Daveyboy, and Owen tho. Eddie and Daveyboy did a lot of drugs and steroids, which killed them. Owen was asked to do a dangerous stunt, and died doing so.

i wasnt saying they all died from drug abuse i said that they all died at a realtively young age..... Some from drugs some from addiction and other to unforntuate accidents.