PDA

View Full Version : SO i guess IM A BITCH?

SunshyneMonroe
07-23-2010, 12:34 AM
So this guy has called me a few times and EVERYTIME he says something "bad" on the phone so i cant see him i tell him everytime and it says plain as day on my ad so0o ill be in boston monday thur firday so guys just so u know dont say ne thing bad in ne way i can asure u i WILL NOT SEE YOU I am VERY VERY carefull....This guy that called yelled at me and called me names i was a lil sad for a min lol but it was just for a min lol

giovanni_hotel
07-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Yeah, gotta always listen to your instincts. Dude sounds like a future stalker.

Any guy who demands more than a girl can reasonably give and then gets mad about it, is potentially DANGEROUS.
Because you're so young, not like I know anything from a girl's perspective, just please be careful.

Nicole Dupre
07-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Stay in touch with whoever you're close to, and let them know what's what. Once someone says the wrong thing to me over the phone, no matter how seemingly trivial, I never give them another chance. My phones are loaded with numbers marked "do not answer". Let them be the statistic, mama. Not you.

SunshyneMonroe
07-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Yeah, gotta always listen to your instincts. Dude sounds like a future stalker.

Any guy who demands more than a girl can reasonably give and then gets mad about it, is potentially DANGEROUS.
Because you're so young, not like I know anything from a girl's perspective, just please be careful.

o0o ive been there done that lol but im VERY safe i only stay in upscale places so guys know not to play games

SunshyneMonroe
07-23-2010, 01:45 AM
Stay in touch with whoever you're close to, and let them know what's what. Once someone says the wrong thing to me over the phone, no matter how seemingly trivial, I never give them another chance. My phones are loaded with numbers marked "do not answer". Let them be the statistic, mama. Not you.

I DO THE SAME THING LOL alot of my friends tell me im dumb and lost money but i dont care and really the type of guys who talks like that are not the type i wanna see ne ways...i have heard girls on the phone with guys and gagged at what they just talked about its carzy

Nicole Dupre
07-23-2010, 02:16 AM
Girl, when when you give them an inch, they will try to take a mile, ALWAYS. And if when you're wasting time on one of those fools, the phone always seems to be ringing with a nice guy who had coins. Ever notice that?

BeardedOne
07-23-2010, 03:11 AM
Girl, when when you give them an inch, they will try to take a mile, ALWAYS. And if when you're wasting time on one of those fools, the phone always seems to be ringing with a nice guy who had coins. Ever notice that?

More often, you give them an inch and they demand the other six. ;)

And I don't even have a phone. :)

Best quote ever: "It's 2009, everyone has a cell phone". *BUZZ* Wrong! She lost an evening of Benjamins as a result.

Still, if a guy gets pushy, demanding, insulting, what Nicole said: Call block.