PDA

View Full Version : Visiting West Hollywood this weekend where should I go?

witty_epitaph
07-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Hello,

Visiting West Hollywood this weekend and would like some recommendations for clubs and lounge/bars to meet some of the beautiful gurls of southern California. I'm definitely going to the Palms on Friday night, but are there more spots to visit on a Friday? What about Saturday? I'm aware of the Oxwood on Saturdays but I think thats quite a haul from Hollywood.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to posting my experiences while visiting L.A.

CaptainPlanet
07-22-2010, 01:15 PM
if ur looking for regular spots, there's an after hours spot with lots of hot ts girls at El centro and Santa monica, not sure of the name but i saw tons of hot girls there. Also Playhouse in Hollywood, cool crowd and a few select TS all 10's. And half the people in the club dont know =]

tjinla2001
07-23-2010, 12:24 AM
If you want to do it old school troll SM Boulevard for some throwback latina crossdressers. Just don't get caught. It would be a bitch to get your rental car impoundedf.

CaptainPlanet
07-23-2010, 06:26 AM
If you want to do it old school troll SM Boulevard for some throwback latina crossdressers. Just don't get caught. It would be a bitch to get your rental car impoundedf.

1-4 am SM BLVD is pretty thick with chicks definitely TS out-number CDs. Check between Gower and Normandie, Never cared to pick one up, cause im super paranoid, but its always fun to cruise and check them out if your out and about.