07-22-2010, 06:47 AM
that sucks :(

spankrod
07-22-2010, 07:02 AM
Did she drop any good loot?

zekemek
07-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Did she drop any good loot?

Old. Unoriginal. Not applicable. Not funny.
Hopefully someone treats you with as much respect when you pass.

spankrod
07-22-2010, 07:18 AM
They'll be too-busy looting my corpse.

yodajazz
07-22-2010, 07:25 AM
we are so sorry
but our dear friend luxuz just died today
cause a heart attack
we all are sad
and doing her last will
RIP
Sorry to hear about your friend. However, I have no idea who she is. What about saying something about her, as a person. I have observed that everyone leaves behind a legacy of love, regarding the things they loved to do, and the love they gave to others. Sometimes people leave behind a lesson, of how to take better care of ourselves, or to better watch out for our loved ones. So please say something more about your dear friend.

LuxXxuzz
05-29-2016, 09:54 PM
sorry i couldnīt say so much of my dear friend LuxXxuzz, i was so sad when she died, she was a great person, she loved to help people, she was so sweet and tender with every one, she teched me how to be really generous with transgender people, and i just wanted to say this to let you know a little bit more of her.

with love

Sonia Laura

Sorry to hear about your friend. However, I have no idea who she is. What about saying something about her, as a person. I have observed that everyone leaves behind a legacy of love, regarding the things they loved to do, and the love they gave to others. Sometimes people leave behind a lesson, of how to take better care of ourselves, or to better watch out for our loved ones. So please say something more about your dear friend.

Nikka
05-29-2016, 10:03 PM
who?

DGinmass
05-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Had to dig up a 6 year old thread about someone no one knew about ??