PDA

View Full Version : Question???

JamesHunt
07-21-2010, 07:21 AM
If all the tgirls here got SRS, and there was not a penis in sight, would you still visit this site???

scubaman
07-21-2010, 07:27 AM
What an interesting question. Now please pass me some butter.

GrimFusion
07-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Would we still visit the site? I probably would. I get along with most people around here, and I've never had a big issue with the regulars, oldbies, or mods. So long as there were still topics posted, I'd probably log in once in a blue moon and check up.

JamesHunt
07-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Would we still visit the site?

member since dec 2005, and only 374 posts? what yo been doin on here all this time:hide-1:

JoePitt
07-21-2010, 02:50 PM
If all the tgirls here got SRS, and there was not a penis in sight, would you still visit this site???

Well, Phobun would have to be made a mod for sure. As long as there are beautiful women posting, why wouldn't I stick around?

alpha2117
07-21-2010, 03:25 PM
I remember a few years back there was mag that lasted about 4 issues with Glamour style pics of girls. Candis cayne was on one of the covers. I forget the name but i loved that mag. So simple answer is yes.

giovanni_hotel
07-21-2010, 03:57 PM
What's the orgasmic response of a TG who's had SRS?? Real talk.

Can they still climax?? I know it's a weird question, but I'd have a hard time even being with a GG who had trouble getting off sexually.

As for would I still find a post op girl sexy...YES. A girl has to be hott with her clothes on before I work my way down to what's between her legs.

But without that extra lil bit, all the girls here IMO go into the pool with the rest of the GGs.

IMO this site would be pretty much irrelevant without pre ops.

bat1
07-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Cock or no cock as long as she is clean and Healthy looking

Silcc69
07-21-2010, 06:22 PM
JamesHunt always comes up wit some interesting questions.

rameses2
07-22-2010, 02:44 AM
A hot,sexy, beautiful woman is still gonna be hot, sexy and beautiful to me, maybe moreso, after SRS, if that's their ultimate goal.

phobun
07-23-2010, 08:06 AM

Of course. But I'd miss the humor of guys like tjinla2001 and the hysterical antics of repressed powerbottoms like Solitary.

Jack59
07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
As long as Jennifer Paris and Sexy Shana were still here and posting, yes I would. If, on the other hand, they both disappeared, so would I.

Nicole Dupre
07-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Of course. But I'd miss the humor of guys like tjinla2001 and the hysterical antics of repressed powerbottoms like Solitary.
Nice bluff, but talk is cheap. You still can't explain why you're here in the first place, if you actually have a preference for vaginas. Of all the threads on HA, only one is actually dedicated to them, and they're not even genetic.

Many of the women you drool over are built like teenage boys anyway. And you can't deny having an attraction to people with XY chromosomes, who don't have internal female plumbing.So you're no more straight than anyone else here. That's a fact. Women generally don't walk around naked. Or are you trying to say that you're incapable of being horny unless people reveal their genitals for you? lol If you had the courage to experiment with your prostate, you might have some credibility. But discussing anal sex constantly is no way to prove a lack of interest.

And you've said so many other ridiculous things here, such as "masculinity is demonic" and "tattoos aren't feminine", that you've proven just how far you'll vainly take one of your asinine bluffs to simply make yourself feel better.

Now I KNOW you'll read this. But you won't respond because you can't. If you had to face up to what we all know about you, you wouldn't make it through another day.