PDA

View Full Version : Family finds out firefighter married a transsexual

www.tglovers.com
07-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Texas family is fighting to have a transgendered woman who married their son, stripped of her rights as a widow after he dies in 4th of July fire. (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/07/transgendered-woman-fighting-for-rights.html)

Free TG Social Network
Setup a Free Profile And You're Done!
WWW.TGLOVERS.COM (http://thetrannydiaries.ning.com/)

giovanni_hotel
07-20-2010, 04:04 PM
That's really a sad story and some total B.S.!!!

He should have had a will written up that said upon his death, just in case, that all his assets would be bequeathed to his 'wife', in case his family tried to have his marriage annulled upon his death.

I have much respect that he chose to live and die his life the way he chose, and said FUCK YOU to his friends and family.

timxxx
07-20-2010, 04:39 PM
It's bullshit that he didn't know she was a TS,maybe he moved out when other people found out she was a TS.

Anyhow is assets should go to his kids.

www.tglovers.com
07-20-2010, 04:48 PM
It's bullshit that he didn't know she was a TS,maybe he moved out when other people found out she was a TS.

I disagree. If she was his wife...she had a hand in helping him build those assets. I think they should be divided between her and the kids but she shouldn't be left empty handed because the family is trans-phobic.

bellamy
07-20-2010, 04:54 PM
My question is why would the lawyer contact him out of the blue with this info? He knew something and had the lawyer find evidence. I would bet he knew all along but was trying to get out of the marriage and was using that to do it

bat1
07-20-2010, 05:53 PM

:iagree:.....

Nicole Dupre
07-20-2010, 06:56 PM
This was to make themselves look as if they were only capable of having more breeders for children. The sad mentality of "no son of mine would be caught dead with one of ... them", I'm sure is what a good amount of what motivated this move on their part.

How sad that, even in death, they find a need to invalidate who their son really was. People suck.

GrimFusion
07-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Legally, since Nikki and he were never officially married, his belongings and money are going to go to his ex-wife and two kids.

This Thomas character just seems like a real dumb ass to me. I mean, he and this Nikki chick were only together for two years, and yet he had already "married" her and wrote his entire will over to her with little regard paid to his ex-wife and two kids.

How do you go nearly two years without figuring out your wife has dangley gonads? Either the guy was severely sexually oppressed, or about as observant as a plank of wood.

Personally, I think his belongings should just be awarded to the state. If Thomas wrote his ex-wife and kids out of his will, he did it for a reason. If those belongings cannot legally go to Nikki, then they should become property of the state.