PDA

View Full Version : The best NYC afterhours for EVERYONE...

NjTranceAddict
07-20-2010, 01:34 PM
....was Vinyl/Arc. It just cannot be topped (lol). What a good time with Danny and Danny and the guests and the vibe and the staff and the EVERYTHING! God dammit what a fantastic place it was. :Bowdown:

I loved hearing this track there...just let it flow...listen to it....

YouTube- Underworld - Two Months Off (King Unique Sunspots-Vocal Mix) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah6gLkZnhFo)

NjTranceAddict
07-20-2010, 01:40 PM
NYC IS DONE. There are no more good parties. There is virtually no after-hours party unless you have a lot of money, know someone or are a DJ. What the fuck is this shit, LA or something? There was a shooting at Greenhouse the day after I was there this past weekend, and that is enough for me. The shit is DONE. NYC fucking sucks.

snacks35
07-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Trance-a you have that right. Vinyl was such a hot spot. The after hours would flow until noon and the gurls. A good number of the NYC gurls would hit this place around 5AM and the shit was jumpin. Victor Calderon, Deep Dish and the king of kings...Danny Tenaglia. Those anniversery and Danny birthday parties were just insane. AHHH the good old days.......Now NYC is totally DEAD!!!!!!

Vegas Baby.....

tsluve
07-21-2010, 05:49 AM
OMG vinyl and disco tech were my homes :( im 30 now and some of my best memories with my friends have been at those spots.

slinky
07-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Given that any after hours that served liquor would have to be "underground" - much more underground than in the old days - what would you think a "good" after hours today would be like? How many nights a week do you think it could stay open? What nites? How big a place? Who would they have there? How big would it be?

Dina Delicious
07-21-2010, 06:24 PM
THINGS have changed so much