PDA

View Full Version : MODs..RE:Multiple ID/Handles on this board allowed?!?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 01:13 AM
Just wanted to ask this cos recently some guy named TML started a whole thread about me whom as I also found out was also going by the name Deepdarkfucker and replied to me at HA personal the day after he made a thread about me as TML.

Both profiles and YIM links lead me to one persons yahoo profile. Though he took it off TML's now which unfortunately I looked into and screen captured long before he took it out. Proof below:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5355&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4552

I mean are we all allowed 2 or more persona catering on each of our moods for the day? One to bash people with and one to kiss up to people..like in TML and Deepdarkfucker's case? He as TML made negative post about me one night and the next day as Deepdarkfucker..try kissing my ass.

Enlighten me please..

Thanks!

~HGT

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 01:24 AM
This debate has been going on for awhile. The "secret identity" issue.

I wish the Mods would permanently ban any jerk that does that. It's just dumb and I can't understand how someone could be such a coward as to resort to that shit.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 01:29 AM
I agree with you completely hondarobot. I think that is utterly "RETARDED". I mean, it didnt took me long to find that out..TML and Deepdarkfucker are one and the same person. And Im sure if the Mods check they both got the same IP address.

But is that encouraged here or not is what Id like to know. ;)

~HTG

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 01:46 AM
I know it's not encouraged, and people have been "outed" before for doing it, as they should be. It's retarded, I hate it, leads to all sorts of confusion.

Quinn
11-15-2005, 01:48 AM
IMO, if someone doesn't have the courage to post something derogatory under their regular ID, then the coward shouldn't be allowed to say anything.

-Quinn

BlackAdder
11-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Just shouldnt be allowed, period.

NickTheQuick
11-15-2005, 01:58 AM
I think it's brilliant... don't be surprised to see my new alter egos coming soon to the pages of HA:
--sexxxxxxxxynickthequick
--thenickthequicklover
--notnickthequick
--palenickthequickfucker
--anickthequicklikenoother

This was sarcasm, to any dumb bastards out there who couldn't guess. I have no problem being an asshole under my one and only username on here.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 01:59 AM
IMO, if someone doesn't have the courage to post something derogatory under their regular ID, then the coward shouldn't be allowed to say anything.

-Quinn

I share the same sentiments Quinn. TML and Deepdarklover should be banned and deleted for such juvenile and unmanly behaviour. This is a good forum and anything less than being mature and respectful of others is simply unacceptable.

People come here to BS, talk/share views (Agree and disagree) about topics of interest..but when someone just starts FLAMING on someone. Talking derogatory about others and without any basis is just WRONG!

~HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 02:17 AM
Just wanted to ask this cos recently some guy named TML started a whole thread about me whom as I also found out was also going by the name Deepdarkfucker and replied to me at HA personal the day after he made a thread about me as TML.
LOL - Busted! Too damn funny, girl! LMFAO @ DeepdarkSucker

Shame on you, Sucker, for trying to outsmart this girl!

Gurl, I honestly dunno what TML aka Deepdarkfucker was thinking or what substance he was under nor his motives for doing a stupid stunt like that on me..but I dont live under a rock. LOL.

And for him to even try to swing a fast one on me..blew up on his own face! Lmao. Thinks he is so slick or smart..I think NOT!

Doing some cross referencing always work. LOL.

~HTG

NYCe
11-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Aliases are not allowed and if someone is caught using them they are banned. I'll look into the usernames you just mentioned and check.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 02:53 AM
Thanks NYCe! I appreciate it..:)

~HTG

Ecstatic
11-15-2005, 03:04 AM
One problem is IP addresses can be spoofed through either an anonymizer or by accessing a site through a proxy server. Also, some networks (like AOL) dynamically assign IP addresses, so they can change at any time (for that matter, most IP addresses are techically dynamic, but rarely change--like Comcast--unless the ISP resets it for some reason, you can go months or even years with what appears to be a static IP but isn't).

Also, the IP addy that shows is that of the device connected to the net, which could be a router rather than a PC: I have seven PCs behind my router, but only the router is visible to the net.

Still, in most cases IP will identify two people as being the same.

Oh, and I totally agree with you about the bogus nature of using multiple aliases on a forum like this.

Quinn
11-15-2005, 03:09 AM
I think it's brilliant... don't be surprised to see my new alter egos coming soon to the pages of HA:
--sexxxxxxxxynickthequick
--thenickthequicklover
--notnickthequick
--palenickthequickfucker
--anickthequicklikenoother

LMAO. You funny bastard, I was thinking of using NotQuinn, but I guess that's out the window now.

-Quinn

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 03:11 AM
He's lying, NYCe is DeepDarkFucker, that other guy, AbsoluteShade, and Geekmeat/OneWorld/Ossumpie as well.

:wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 03:17 AM
I agree Ecstatic. Thats the same too if you use dial up. Everytime you connect online you are assigned a different IP address with the same internet provider.

The thing with TML and Darkdeeplover was he forgotten to unattach his YIM handle on both profile and hence I was able to see both which took me to one and the same yahoo profile (As Ive attached in an earlier post).

That wasnt smart to do. Starting some BS one night and then hit me up at another section of HA.

Though a person like him who starts crap for no reason is just not right any which way you look at it. One can mask their IP or whatnot..but ultimately, anyone who does that and use their anonimity as an advantage to start/stir controversy is a Joke of a person!

~HTG

Ecstatic
11-15-2005, 03:20 AM
Or to put it another way, Harajuku, one can run but not hide! If he's jerk, it'll show, sooner or later.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 03:24 AM
LOL. Right. 24k Gold plated isnt exactly "Gold"! ;) Lmao.

Malicious mean people like him should be kicked out of the site!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Hmm..I guess no news yet Hing? Both are still on here posting.

~HTG

NYCe
11-16-2005, 01:01 AM
Their IP's aren't the same. I'll have to investigate further.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2005, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the update NYCe.

~Kisses.

HTG