PDA

View Full Version : Post-Ops in mainstream strip clubs?

BenDundat
07-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know of any post-ops that are successful as dancers in mainstream strip clubs. i have a friend who is kind of in a bind and wants to make some a few dollars. She posed the question to me but I didnt have an answer. She gorgeous and 100% passable and all but I don't think I have ever encountered a post-op in a club.

flabbybody
07-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Yes, I know some very hot post-ops who work in mainstream strip clubs. The hours are long and they work their butts off but the money is good. Nobody cares about gender history when you've had a few vodkas and there's a hot chick swinging on the pole with her ass in your face

tell your friend to stay stealth and go for it

Trans-Promo
07-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Nobody cares about gender history when you've had a few vodkas and there's a hot chick swinging on the pole with her ass in your face

NOT TRUE !

tell your friend to stay stealth and go for it

TRUE!

My personal note: I have been told I am passible and I don't have problems in society, however I would never be able to strip as too many people know me and I am constantly being recognized. It would take just one person or jealous stripper to get me fired.

I actually exchanged emails with the manager at one of the major clubs here and I decided to tell him my history, he was excited to have me audition before, but not after I told him.

There are many girls in Vegas who dance stealth.

Star Angel 86
07-19-2010, 03:42 AM
I know back in the 80's a Post Op by the name of Ursurla,danced at quite few clubs in Los Angeles.

bridgetbbyxo
07-19-2010, 04:44 AM
i dance at clubs when ever i get in the mood to make a few extra bucks, i just go stealth and im preop btw

Trans-Promo
07-19-2010, 06:43 AM
i dance at clubs when ever i get in the mood to make a few extra bucks, i just go stealth and im preop btw

How the hell do you pull that off... Not passibility wise but...bulge LOL

drock
07-21-2010, 02:14 AM

damn youre sexy I wish I could see you at a strip club and how do you pull off this being a preop baby?

saintpatrick
07-21-2010, 02:42 AM
Dayton Ohio in the 1990's had several pre-ops dancing in strip clubs. I know, I dated one. She worked at a straight strip club weeknights and was a headliner at drag shows in gay clubs on the weekend.
Ohio was barely going topless then and a more-than-string bikini battom was fairly standard. With a lot of work a reasonably large she-dick dissapears.

bridgetbbyxo
07-21-2010, 02:59 AM
1 tight thong , and 1 tight half back hides it pretty well, its kinda annoying tho, wish i could where a gstring..
i never learned the what the dragqueen dancers at the gay club do with the tape... maybe somone could teach me one day haha

Nicole Dupre
07-21-2010, 03:08 AM
My TS mom did it at one point, but as a post op.

mansamusa
07-21-2010, 05:10 AM
I have a post-op friend who use to dance.
It's fucked up though....when my friend was getting alot of attention from the guys (i.e. making money), the other girls would whisper in the guys ears and tell them that my friend was/is a man...smh