PDA

View Full Version : Life Sucks

SUPPLY42
07-17-2010, 09:31 PM
So here Iam. Just returned home Brooklyn recently from the Army in Iraq. Home for a few weeks R&R. Met a lovely lady downtown Brooklyn. Struck up a conversation. She asked if I wanted to come to her place for a bit of, well you know. Got to her place and continued the conversation. She then offered to allow me to make love to her, but their was a drawback. She said that since I was in the military and had not been with a women for a long time, she would have to almost double her price. Well, needless to say, I told her to f-off and left. Life's a real bummer!!

cookiepuss
07-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Life doesn't suck brah, that fucking whore does! She should have givin' you a military discount.
Cheers to you mate!

kyoJecours
07-17-2010, 09:43 PM
milatary discount? haha yeah... sure...!

LibertyHarkness
07-17-2010, 10:30 PM
lol what was the reason the price would be more, a fuck is a fuck jeez lol some girls

bat1
07-17-2010, 10:46 PM
what a bitch!

phobun
07-17-2010, 10:54 PM
So here Iam. Just returned home Brooklyn recently from the Army in Iraq. Home for a few weeks R&R. Met a lovely lady downtown Brooklyn. Struck up a conversation. She asked if I wanted to come to her place for a bit of, well you know. Got to her place and continued the conversation. She then offered to allow me to make love to her, but their was a drawback. She said that since I was in the military and had not been with a women for a long time, she would have to almost double her price. Well, needless to say, I told her to f-off and left. Life's a real bummer!!

Doin' a little show at the local discotheque
This fine youg chick was on my jack so I say what the heck
She want to come on stage and do her little dance
So I said chill for now but maybe later you'll get your chance
So when the show was finished I took her around the way
And what do you know she was good to go without a word to say
We was all alone and she said "Ton let me tell you one thing
I need $50 to make you holler I get paid to do the wild thing"

Say what
Yo love you must be kidding
You're walkin' babe
Just break out of here
Hasta la vista baby

KimberlyBanxxx
07-17-2010, 11:03 PM
thats dumb

shemale-411
07-18-2010, 12:13 AM
So going to war and working in a business where mentioning your sexual preference would get you fired didnt make life suck.....but being overcharged by a hooker did?

http://www.shemale-411.com

ossumpeiEIEIO
07-18-2010, 01:35 AM
Its only fair that you would risk your life for our freedom so some ho can charge you double.

bat1
07-18-2010, 01:37 AM
also the old saying is..Life sucks then you die!

bridgetbbyxo
07-18-2010, 01:47 AM
life does suck.. i had to put my baby girl down last night...

whatugotiwant
07-18-2010, 02:29 AM
all u r funny this is what makes life good.. so i would of laughed at her and busted a nut all over her then left... lol as u can see she does suk its not life gotta get a quality girl thats all one with respect...just not sum hua ...hooooa