PDA

View Full Version : GUYS: Would you ever date a part time CD/TV?

cdastoria
07-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm a 32yo who has dressed my whole life. I'm thinking of transitioning but I care more about being in a relationship. The type of guys I like usually are not "gay" and I'm a complete and total bottom.

Do I have a chance of finding someone or should I transition first? I'm definitely not full time now. I still live as a boy most of the time but I'd love to find someone who will accept the other side of me first.

Is that asking too much?

TsVanessa69
07-13-2010, 07:46 PM
I dont think transitioning is a way to get a man.
Shit girls who transitioned don't have men either.
Transitioning for me was the fact that I couldn't live as a man.
I never felt like a man, I always felt like a woman as far back as my memory goes.

And if you transition thinking your going to get a man, forget it sista.
Men don't even treat females all that great, nor full time girls.

Men are hard to understand and sometimes you just have to say fuck it.

cdastoria
07-13-2010, 07:49 PM
I actually would like to post my "story" on this forum but I feel like I might get ridiculed. I am not allowed to post in the girls only section yet so I might wait for that.
i'm really seeking advice at this point from all points of view.

Ryz
07-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Parttime? Nah I wouldn't

TSLoverUK999
07-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Surely its down to the guy & what he likes, some like cd/tv others prefer ts, just find the right guy who knows what he wants and not someone who see's you just as a sexual object.

reg
07-13-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm a 32yo who has dressed my whole life. I'm thinking of transitioning but I care more about being in a relationship. The type of guys I like usually are not "gay" and I'm a complete and total bottom.

Do I have a chance of finding someone or should I transition first? I'm definitely not full time now. I still live as a boy most of the time but I'd love to find someone who will accept the other side of me first.

Is that asking too much?

Yes if you looked like the ladies on here (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=48444), but i dont think you do...

kyoJecours
07-13-2010, 07:59 PM
i can only respond from my own personal perspective and since i'm not attracted to males i would only be into you when you were dressed so it would be kinda hard to have a proper relationship. i wonder if it's possible to fall for someone so deeply that you are attracted to them even when they're not dressed? i'm not sure but the mind is a crazy thing...

cdastoria
07-13-2010, 08:03 PM
well...here's my story...in case anyone is interested in reading:

I very much welcome anyone's opinion on this one. I've been lurking on this board for years but I finally got the courage to type out my story. I'd love your thoughts and opinions. I really respect everyone's opinions and thoughts on this board.

As a warning, there is a sexual element to my posting so please do not read further if this sort of thing offends you. However, I would not be able to tell my story without it.

I'm currently a 32yo living as a male.

Around the time when I was 6 or 7, I started dressing up in my older sisters clothes. I think the first thing I wore was a dance recital outfit. I don't remember putting it on because it was feminine. All I remember was that it was tight and it felt good, especially around my genital region. I started to wear it every single day..and I gradually started wearing other things. No idea where it moved on from there but, needless to say, by the time I was 10, I was wearing panties, bra's, skirts, etc. I even remember saying out loud (to no one) that I wanted a sex change around that time. However, every time I dressed up, there as always something tight around my waist and I would squeeze my legs together and, although I didn't know it at the time, I was creating an orgasm. All I knew was that it felt amazing, like nothing I had ever felt before, and I became addicted.

Time went on and I became attracted to men, almost exclusively. I dated women but my attraction to them was really more emotional. I don't remember ever thinking that I wanted to BE them. I realized that what I was doing was masturbatory in nature and eventually learned to do it the "regular" way. Although crossdressing and fantasies came and went throughout this period, they were always there to a greater or lesser extent. However, I discovered males and gay erotica and that became my primary sort of release.

I had 3 gay relationships early on after coming out to my parents as gay. All 3 failed miserably and each broke my heart in their own way and hurt me tremendously. After the 3rd (which was 7 years ago), I haven't dated anyone regular since. My fantasies about dressing up and being a woman have gotten stronger since then. I live alone and have accumulated a very small arsenal of clothes. I've had regular bouts with severe depression and anxiety. I've even seen a dr here about starting hormones.

However, all of my fantasies regarding my gender are always sexual. There is never a time when I just daydream without it being sexual. Now, when I say that, I don't mean that they always involve another person. My fantasies could simply be about starting hormones or laying on a beach in a bikini or just having breasts. All of those things could turn me on (in addition to being treated as a male).

A lot of what I've read seems to classify me as a typical transsexual, i guess, but the sexual element is what confuses and frustrates me. If I don't release myself with thinking about that, a lot of times it will go away for a time, only to return eventually when I reach a point of utter frustration or depression in my life. I don't dress up very much even though I live alone. I don't always shave my body. I've never been out dressed. Also, as soon as I ejaculate, all of that "need" goes away. It's not disgust or shame that I feel in the least. I typcally just take all of those clothes off...until the need returns.

I live as a masculine gay male. There's really not a lot feminine about me. I think if I did eventually come out, friends would be very, very shocked.

However, I'm at a loss. Like I said, I've never written anything on these boards before. I just need some advice, thoughts, or help. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/smilies/frown.gif Am I really trans? Do I just have a strong fetish? Is it a depression-coping method?

I dunno.

dan_drade
07-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Astoria,
Just to let you know, there are men out there that would date a girl like you. I once dated a CD years ago. Although she was not fulltime, she was very feminine and she was 100% bottom. The thing that attracted me to her is that she was really feminine and nothing but girly when we were together. That and the fact that she was really sweet and fun to be with made a great relationship for me.

If you are planning to transition,that's cool. But I don't know if that will make it any easier to find a boyfriend. Just be sweet, genuine and feminine and you will probably get a man. :)

TsVanessa69
07-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Yes if you looked like the ladies on here (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=48444), but i dont think you do...
I think that is very shallow of you to even say something like that.
I wonder if woman treated you like that, what would your chances be?

bte
07-13-2010, 08:32 PM
To the answer to your topic question of "Guys: Would you ever date a part time CD/TV?"

My answer to that is yes. I mean only if the person and I were to click in some way and I enjoyed being around them. You really can't control who you like and want to get to know.

dan_drade
07-13-2010, 08:32 PM
I think that is very shallow of you to even say something like that.
I wonder if woman treated you like that, what would your chances be?

Probably slim to none. Lol

BrendaQG
07-13-2010, 08:38 PM
I have to agree with Vanessa. Men decide who they screw in mysterious ways. There are beautiful successful women who have horrible luck with men, and fugly women who have great luck. That's not even talking about TS's yet.

Oh sure if you transition, you'll have guys who want your functioning pre almost everything tool. If all you want is sex I guess that's ok. Eventually that tool is a little soft then what?

Last but not least some ladies riddicule stories like yours. Which is a damm shame because what you say according to various psychologist is quite common. Weather we feel that such a story reflects on us or not, the community should be more understanding. But it is not, and I would encourage you to delete your post.

As for it being shallow to point out the issue of looks. The world is shallow. Many people judge a woman GG or TS on her looks. Various studies show that women who meet our standards of beauty get an easier ride than those who do not. source (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/7552146/Blondes-paid-more-than-other-women.html) source (http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/31/fat-bias-worse-for-women/) It's not all that there is by any means, but looks do matter.

Star Angel 86
07-13-2010, 08:44 PM
My answer is yes my good Scottish friend Kirsty Scott,immediately comes to mind and yeah I would date her in a heartbeat.:mrgreen:

GrimFusion
07-13-2010, 09:10 PM
I'd think that having cross-dressed for the majority of your life, you would have realized it's a fetish by now if that were the case. I highly doubt it is, especially since you view it as a barrier to a quality relationship. You'd be wrong in that view, but when things don't work out, it's human nature to blame yourself.

If I could offer any advice, it'd be to change the venue a bit. If you find yourself hitting clubs to pick up men, try finding them elsewhere. Keep guys in the "friend zone" for a month or two, introduce your CD nature, and keep an eye on them for a bit to see if they're actually willing to stick around. Protect yourself and be a bit more cautious. You'll soon find you're attracting a new brand of guy who's quite a bit more quality. That's not to say they'll accept you, but at least you won't get three months in and find out you've been cheated on.

I get it. Being alone blows, but it's a hell of a lot better than getting played over and over again. It sounds as though your self-worth has already taken a pretty big hit, and it's going to take some time for that to heal.

cdastoria
07-13-2010, 10:07 PM
I'd think that having cross-dressed for the majority of your life, you would have realized it's a fetish by now if that were the case. I highly doubt it is, especially since you view it as a barrier to a quality relationship. You'd be wrong in that view, but when things don't work out, it's human nature to blame yourself.

If I could offer any advice, it'd be to change the venue a bit. If you find yourself hitting clubs to pick up men, try finding them elsewhere. Keep guys in the "friend zone" for a month or two, introduce your CD nature, and keep an eye on them for a bit to see if they're actually willing to stick around. Protect yourself and be a bit more cautious. You'll soon find you're attracting a new brand of guy who's quite a bit more quality. That's not to say they'll accept you, but at least you won't get three months in and find out you've been cheated on.

I get it. Being alone blows, but it's a hell of a lot better than getting played over and over again. It sounds as though your self-worth has already taken a pretty big hit, and it's going to take some time for that to heal.

grim....how amazingly sweet are you. i cannot thank you enough.
Honestly, i haven't been out as a girl as of yet, but i very much welcome it. if there are any trans girls who are in or near NYC, please let me know.

I find it interesting that, thus far, no one has said "you definitely sound trans to me." I guess that confirms my confusions.

kyoJecours
07-13-2010, 10:28 PM
cdastoria you seem such a sweet person i'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who would love to be with you. it sounds as if you are insecure with how you are at the moment which is probably to do with the confusion you feel. i would say don't be negative about how you feel and embrace it. everyone is different and so many guys would find you special. that's not to say they would date you but that's more to do with their own insecurities so don't let it get you down. how you carry yourself has a lot to do with attraction so maybe when you have more confidence to go out dressed up things could change for you. and i bet you look real sexy dressed up :)

SarahG
07-13-2010, 10:42 PM
However, I'm at a loss. Like I said, I've never written anything on these boards before. I just need some advice, thoughts, or help. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/smilies/frown.gif Am I really trans? Do I just have a strong fetish? Is it a depression-coping method?

You say you've been doing this going back pretty much all your life. You ask if it is a depression-coping method: were you depressed all those years as well? From the sound of it, your depression has to do with the fact that you're lonely and can't find what you consider a good relationship. If that is the extent of it, then I would not suppose it is a depressing coping method since, after all, having relationship issues did not begin until many years after you started dressing (I highly doubt it was on your mind at all when you were dressing at six...).

"what I've read seems to classify me as a typical transsexual" Can you elaborate?

The fetish question is hard to answer from the post, your story includes several things that would make me wonder about the possibility: 1- you describe erotic genitalia sensations at 6-7 when you started, 2- you talk about masturbation while dressed at ~10, 3- you talk about getting dressed explicitly so that you can masturbate, and that after doing so your drive to dress disappears until the next time you need to masturbate, 4- the idea of transitioning/feminizing is apart of your sexual fantasies (i.e. starting hrt).

1-3 sound like stereotypical TV behavior, 4 sounds like textbook AG (and despite all the people who claim AG doesn't exist, there are people who have posted on this forum in the past saying that they are AG and identify as AG).

ed_jaxon
07-13-2010, 11:15 PM
I always was under the impression that someone who derived sexual pleasure from dressing in the opposite sexes clothing was by definition a transvestite.

Ben
07-13-2010, 11:26 PM
My answer is yes my good Scottish friend Kirsty Scott,immediately comes to mind and yeah I would date her in a heartbeat.:mrgreen:

Star Angel, an excellent choice. I mean, Kirsty is irresistible as evidenced by these pix.

harri10
07-13-2010, 11:41 PM
I would but don't tell my wife!

cdastoria
07-13-2010, 11:56 PM
cdastoria you seem such a sweet person i'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who would love to be with you. it sounds as if you are insecure with how you are at the moment which is probably to do with the confusion you feel. i would say don't be negative about how you feel and embrace it. everyone is different and so many guys would find you special. that's not to say they would date you but that's more to do with their own insecurities so don't let it get you down. how you carry yourself has a lot to do with attraction so maybe when you have more confidence to go out dressed up things could change for you. and i bet you look real sexy dressed up :)

kyojecours...
thank you so much. that's very, very sweet of you.
I guess my biggest problem is that i'm not transitioned yet and that means i'm not really going to find what i want. i'm just a normal average (not fem/not masc) gay guy during the day so no one would really know what I am inside unless I started dressing it or looking like it. Therein lies the problem. I guess I just don't have the confidence to do it alone.

kyoJecours
07-14-2010, 12:34 AM
kyojecours...
thank you so much. that's very, very sweet of you.
I guess my biggest problem is that i'm not transitioned yet and that means i'm not really going to find what i want. i'm just a normal average (not fem/not masc) gay guy during the day so no one would really know what I am inside unless I started dressing it or looking like it. Therein lies the problem. I guess I just don't have the confidence to do it alone.

i guess my understanding of your situation is only limited since i'm a straight guy who has never had any inclination to dress. but there are so many girls who have experienced what you are going through so if you ever do make the choice to transition then i'm sure there would be so many people willing to help you and you wouldn't have to do it alone. what i would say though is that it is YOUR life and you only get one chance so you should do anything it takes to be happy. i've never had to make such a massive decision so it's easy for me to say but fuck what anyone else thinks. i'm sure people will try and bring you down but that's only because we live in a brainwashed society where most people can't think for themselves. you say you're depressed... imagine how beautiful it would feel for you to be truly happy with yourself. :) x

rameses2
07-14-2010, 02:33 AM
My two cents: If your serious about staying part time and you did get into a relationship and the guy would only be with you when you were girled out, wouldn't it seem like you're only getting half of a relationship? I know, for me, if she wasn't planning on transitioning, I couldn't see myself being with her. It would be in the back of my mind that she was still living as a guy, and I'm not wired that way. I hope this wasn't disrespectful, cdastoria, it's just what I think.

BrendaQG
07-14-2010, 01:23 PM
To cdastoria:

Don't go by anyone else's judgement, but think carefully about this. If you are any kind of a transsexual you will simply find life as a man unbearable, undoable, and depressing. That common emotional fact is what makes us who and what we are.

Have I ever been depressed when living as a woman, sure. The difference was that the time I lived as a man was one constant depression. I never felt truly happy and content I only ever felt less depressed. No matter what else was going on in my life. For me the four years I spent living strictly as an adult male were like prison. Do you feel like you are in the most depressing prison now?

You say you've been doing this going back pretty much all your life. You ask if it is a depression-coping method: were you depressed all those years as well? From the sound of it, your depression has to do with the fact that you're lonely and can't find what you consider a good relationship. If that is the extent of it, then I would not suppose it is a depressing coping method since, after all, having relationship issues did not begin until many years after you started dressing (I highly doubt it was on your mind at all when you were dressing at six...).

"what I've read seems to classify me as a typical transsexual" Can you elaborate?

The fetish question is hard to answer from the post, your story includes several things that would make me wonder about the possibility: 1- you describe erotic genitalia sensations at 6-7 when you started, 2- you talk about masturbation while dressed at ~10, 3- you talk about getting dressed explicitly so that you can masturbate, and that after doing so your drive to dress disappears until the next time you need to masturbate, 4- the idea of transitioning/feminizing is apart of your sexual fantasies (i.e. starting hrt).

1-3 sound like stereotypical TV behavior, 4 sounds like textbook AG (and despite all the people who claim AG doesn't exist, there are people who have posted on this forum in the past saying that they are AG and identify as AG).

Yeah I hinted at the whole Autogynephilia angle of her story. As for what you say about people saying it does not exist. I'm a bit confused on that lately because many activist have embraced one psycholigst work on this. Charles Moser who asserts that his research shows that Autogynephilia is common to most if not all women. (http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~content=a913016793) Personally I think his research was flawed, i.e. asking a woman if she gets hot from dressing up for a date and anticipating sex with a man is not the same as what this person here just wrote about. IMO. The fact that Moser has not been attacked the way the others were is puzzeling considering what's happend in the past.

sucka4chix
07-14-2010, 03:32 PM

Is that asking too much?
To answer the thread-- NO! I would never!
To answer the last question, yes I think that's asking too much! I know nothing about being trans, but to me this sounds definitely like a fetish. What I do know is that ANY guy who wants you for you and you live as a guy most of the time, is going to be GAY. Nothing wrong with that, but that's a reality you need to face (You say you like guys who are not "gay")

SarahG
07-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah I hinted at the whole Autogynephilia angle of her story. As for what you say about people saying it does not exist. I'm a bit confused on that lately because many activist have embraced one psycholigst work on this. Charles Moser who asserts that his research shows that Autogynephilia is common to most if not all women. (http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content%7Econtent=a913016793) Personally I think his research was flawed, i.e. asking a woman if she gets hot from dressing up for a date and anticipating sex with a man is not the same as what this person here just wrote about. IMO. The fact that Moser has not been attacked the way the others were is puzzeling considering what's happend in the past.

It's really not that puzzling, the big difference here is that Moser isn't going and saying "all GG's are either AG's -or- really fem gay guys." If he were arguing something that inflammatory, I am sure the reaction would be different. What Moser is saying is basically that all women are women, but some of them have this AG fetish... he's not going and attacking anyone's gender-status per-say. Even someone who is labeled AG in this work, is still considered a woman.

Which goes back to what I've been saying for years: there are people out there (of both sexes) who have clothing-related fetishes, and that these fetishes are wholly and completely separate from their gender status and sex status.

Helvis2012
07-15-2010, 06:50 AM
Almost exclusively.

cdastoria
07-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Almost exclusively.

You mean that you date part-timers almost exclusively?

You DO know that i'm in NYC, right? lol. don't get my hopes up.

dc_guy_75
07-16-2010, 12:44 AM
I've dated several crossdressers, though almost all of the were transsexuals at the beginning stages.

I never saw any of them (or wanted to be with them) when they weren't en femme, so it felt like "half a relationship" as another poster pointed out.

Edit:

Question: What's the difference between and corssdresser and transsexual?

Answer: 5 years

mrlaredo
07-16-2010, 09:08 AM
I think most men, I know I am, are attracted to the femininity that most TS/TG/TV/CD girls embrace and put out. Some are more femanine than GG's.

I would date them for sure.

blckhaze
07-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Not likely

call me superficial and what not, but i like my ts same way as my females, and knowing that any of the breats.butt,hair etc comes off......id be hesitant, if not fully opposed. Im not that much in love with ass/dick.

talon
07-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Don't give up, you sound like a sweet girl and maybe you ought to move. I don't know where you live, but some cities or place are going to improve your odds of meeting someone who would be into you, but if you're in a small town or more conservative area, the odds are probably against you. You should probably be in San Francisco, L.A., New York, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, New Orleans...maybe some other places people can think of.

To answer your question, I would certainly consider dating a tv, if let us say we were totally compatible in every other way - then it'd probably be yes. I've gone on dates with tvs, not a relationship though. But the gay thing or the undressed times would be an obstacle.

cdastoria
07-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Don't give up, you sound like a sweet girl and maybe you ought to move. I don't know where you live, but some cities or place are going to improve your odds of meeting someone who would be into you, but if you're in a small town or more conservative area, the odds are probably against you. You should probably be in San Francisco, L.A., New York, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, New Orleans...maybe some other places people can think of.

To answer your question, I would certainly consider dating a tv, if let us say we were totally compatible in every other way - then it'd probably be yes. I've gone on dates with tvs, not a relationship though. But the gay thing or the undressed times would be an obstacle.

That's really sweet. I mean... like i said...emotionally i'm very feminine. I react to things like a female would. I just don't look like one when I'm not dressed, which totally sucks.
I know i shouldn't emphasize what "some man" wants or to transition for one but, on the other hand, I would be happy to do so. I guess I'm one of those people whose life is meaningless without love. That seems really silly and idealistic (not to mention dangerous) in this day and age but it's true.

Plus, I'm sure a lot of girls can relate to this, I really feel like I would devote myself to a man who emotionaly supported me through my transition and was able to encourage me. Who wasn't afraid to be seen with me as I changed. That's a serious type of devotion and love.

bulge
07-17-2010, 01:28 AM
yes id definitely date a CD or TV...granted that we are compatible in all ther areas i dont see a problem with it ...U get the best of both a masculine bottom male who can switch it up and get dressed up and be my bitch .id love it

jordyd19
07-17-2010, 09:59 AM
id date one hypothetically. I think they'd want to be themselves allot of the time and just be a gay guy with me which does not turn me on at all. Full time cd with me Part time in their life works fine. It woulden't freak me out seeing them as long as they were feminine when they weren't in drag.

I wouldn't date a pro football player that liked to wear skirts sometimes though

cdastoria
07-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Anyone else have any thoughts? Still ridiculously conflicted. was looking at myself in the mirror. My lower body is EXTREMELY femme. My upper body, more masc. It sucks :(

cdastoria
08-01-2010, 03:11 PM
So a slight update...
One of the things I don't believe I mentioned is that I really haven't dated much over the last 7 years. For some reason, I've been too afraid to do it because I know that, eventually, I'm going to have to admit my preferences to the men I date. Since I am looking for a relationship and present as a man, I really don't have a choice but to date gay men. The straight men than I've been with all say they WOULD date me but, unfortunately, I'm not full time nor am I on hormones and that seems to be the big sticking point, understandably.
So...I met a gay man...who is very sweet, a bit older than I...and he's a make-up artist. I actually disclosed my preferences to him since I feel like I could definitely learn something from him and I also didn't think I would be judged. Turns out...it's extremely exciting for him as well. He's always wanted a boyfriend that he could transform and whatknot and, for some reason, he's always been attracted to trans (but not drag queens).
He says he'd have no problems if i transitioned...etc.
Anyway...I guess there's a part of me that sees this as a big opportunity to find out where I stand. It's someone that can help me look "real" and help me with my wardrobe. And plus, he's a total sweetie.
Of course, nothing seems to change: it's left me completely paralyzed and now I'm scared of this opportunity. It's just so strange. :(

alpha2117
08-01-2010, 03:21 PM
When I was younger I hung with a few girls who worked for Les Girls in Sydeny, they were mainly pre ops but some post and the occasional DQ they also had lots of freinds so I've seen all types. I went out with a girl who hadn't made up her mind to go full time (she did a few months into the relationship). I wasn't turned on by her bod because she was flat as a tack of course but she had a great personality and was sweet as.

rameses2
08-01-2010, 04:32 PM
So a slight update...
One of the things I don't believe I mentioned is that I really haven't dated much over the last 7 years. For some reason, I've been too afraid to do it because I know that, eventually, I'm going to have to admit my preferences to the men I date. Since I am looking for a relationship and present as a man, I really don't have a choice but to date gay men. The straight men than I've been with all say they WOULD date me but, unfortunately, I'm not full time nor am I on hormones and that seems to be the big sticking point, understandably.
So...I met a gay man...who is very sweet, a bit older than I...and he's a make-up artist. I actually disclosed my preferences to him since I feel like I could definitely learn something from him and I also didn't think I would be judged. Turns out...it's extremely exciting for him as well. He's always wanted a boyfriend that he could transform and whatknot and, for some reason, he's always been attracted to trans (but not drag queens).
Anyway...I guess there's a part of me that sees this as a big opportunity to find out where I stand. It's someone that can help me look "real" and help me with my wardrobe. And plus, he's a total sweetie.
Of course, nothing seems to change: it's left me completely paralyzed and now I'm scared of this opportunity. It's just so strange. :(I think it's great that you have the chance to be with someone who is comfortable with the way you've come to live your life. Not dating for 7 years, is only about 2/3 the amount of time I haven't dated, shouldn't hold you back, cdastoria, from a chance at what might be the perfect relationship. And, if it's not, at least you'll have memories to keep you warm at night! Good luck, Alonzo!

fubar123
08-02-2010, 08:00 PM

Is that asking too much?

you are the same person, personality wise, before and after you transition. so i say, if you want someone worth your time, they'll accept you for you...regardless of how you look.

and to answer the initial question of the thread, yes i would date someone who is pt.

Dragonxxx
08-02-2010, 09:25 PM
So a slight update...
Of course, nothing seems to change: it's left me completely paralyzed and now I'm scared of this opportunity. It's just so strange. :(

Holly crap, I have to say I feel like I relate to you and your story, not on every aspect but generally. I've dressed in women's cloths (mostly something sexy that you just can't wear outside) for many years. I would love to become a shemale but for me I doubt that will ever happen because 1. it costs a ton of cash, 2. well. . .I was going to say cuz I have a son but actually I don't think he'd give a shit. I'll always be his dad weather I've got tits or not. I know it'd be weird but a shocking kind of funny at the same time.

Your scared of this opportunity. Why? Are you sure your not just excited or nervous? You have the opportunity to take a step closer to doing what you want to, or being who you want to be. Take it, don't look back. If you're worried about making mistakes along the way, we all make mistakes. I've screwed up so many things I can't remember them all. I would jump at the opportunity to have someone (who knows what their doing) make me up as a woman and go out. I would be so horny the entire time.

You should post some pics and not worry about the haters, their just jealous, and you will get compliments. Trust me, no matter what you look like someone will be turned on by you.

cdastoria
08-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Thank you Dragon. I just might post some pics. Like I said, my lower body is really fem....including my ass. It's just my upper body that needs work :(

So you look like a hot guy. You want to transition? Have there been any guys here who transitioned into gorgeous girls later in life?

cdastoria
08-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Been having a really rough few days.

All I've been doing is masturbating, thinking of myself as a female. A lot of times, all I have to do is think of myself with a pussy to get off ;(

I just don't know if that means it's a fetish or more.
It tends to happen more and be more serious when I'm depressed. I feel the need to escape much more often. It's almost compulsive. :(

cdastoria
09-30-2010, 07:16 PM
You should post some pics and not worry about the haters, their just jealous, and you will get compliments. Trust me, no matter what you look like someone will be turned on by you.

ok...well....i figure it can't hurt. I know i'm not passable and i'm not gorgeous....but here I am.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9516/62468611.jpg

I figure my "butt" pic will make up for the face one.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6650/buttiy.jpg

lifesduality
10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
i had a long relationshhip with a parttime cd/tv. We were roommates before he came out to me, and it was the best few years of my life. live your life to the fullest dont sweat the small stuff

cdastoria
10-02-2010, 07:26 AM
i had a long relationshhip with a parttime cd/tv. We were roommates before he came out to me, and it was the best few years of my life. live your life to the fullest dont sweat the small stuff

was he a straight guy who just happened to come out to you? or was he "out" as a gay male?

did he eventually transition?

Ryz
10-02-2010, 08:00 AM
was he a straight guy who just happened to come out to you? or was he "out" as a gay male?

did he eventually transition?

Straight guy with a part time cd? That doesn't really add up.

natina
10-02-2010, 09:43 AM
MATT TRANSFORMS INTO KRISTA Video by www.austinsangels.com - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/Services/Media/Embed.aspx/m=8619332@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mysp ace@@AMEPARAM@@Services/Media/Embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@8619332 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=8619332)

MATT TRANSFORMS INTO KRISTA Video by www.austinsangels.com - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/Services/Media/Embed.aspx/m=8619332@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mysp ace@@AMEPARAM@@Services/Media/Embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@8619332 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=8619332)

westxgrrl
10-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I think you are cute, and you will continue to be even more so, even if you don't transition.

I also want to say how moved I am by the nature of the responses in this thread. There was a time on this forum when such a post would have been flamed and ridiculed. I am deeply touched by the compassion and genuine kindness of the posters here. Even the ones who aren't interested in CDers have expressed that in honest but kind ways.

Admiral
10-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi, I've been reading the posts here for a few days and this is the first one I chose to join in.

I'd date a part-timer in general and you in particular (nothing wrong with that photo), but I'd only be interested in the female part. I don't know about the other guys here, but given the state of the world today, I don't have so much spare time that I'd feel I was missing out on the whole package as my availability for going out is like 2 or 3 times a month.

For myself, and I suspect for others, the question is not what you are like the rest of the time but what you are like when you're en femme. There are all sorts of differences between men and women, and it wouldn't be all that easy to keep up the illusion on a part-time basis. (Specifically thinking of hands here, 'cuz really, one fetish just isn't enough).

OTOH -- I like small-breasted girls anyway, so that's not an issue.

I don't have a lot of experience with these, but I did once meet a full-time CD -- she didn't take hormones and was totally passable (and a nice person too). So it can be done.

lifesduality
10-02-2010, 05:45 PM
he was bi and had been dressing for years, but not many people knew including me ,
i was the straight one until that nite, he was never fully transitioned and does not want to

cdastoria
10-09-2010, 03:42 AM
I think you are cute, and you will continue to be even more so, even if you don't transition.

I also want to say how moved I am by the nature of the responses in this thread. There was a time on this forum when such a post would have been flamed and ridiculed. I am deeply touched by the compassion and genuine kindness of the posters here. Even the ones who aren't interested in CDers have expressed that in honest but kind ways.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I really do appreciate it.

Pelheckitt
10-10-2010, 10:53 AM
CD/TV are a fickle bunch you can find very fem ones then again a good percentage of them are just guys wearing there wives dresses. If I was responding to a broad question I would say no I wouldnt. But in reality if they were fem and there was chemistry It could be worked out.

Tao
03-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Yes I would. I would expect that this person is very feminine in mannerisms that would one would almost notice when not dressing up. I had a 7 yr relationship with a trans woman who decided to stop hormones and go butch. She was still a girl to me, and if the CD felt that way even though she had to dress like a boy half the time, she would still be a girl to me and that is how I would treat her: Like a Lady...

gaiseric
03-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Did you not bother to check the date on this thread?