sandymichelle
07-13-2010, 01:19 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=768191#post768191
10P-4A-
85 2AV@5 ST-SIN SIN
DANCERS -SHOWS -HOT GIRLS

overflow161
07-13-2010, 09:56 AM
i went on a whim. i went looking for trouble. when i peeled back the black carpet makeshift door that separates you from reality i went upstairs paid the minimal cover and entered. i would say the place is as big as small loft packed with a dj small dance floor and private bar. then i was approached by a seductive thick blonde latin mama who took me by the hand and led me to the private dance corner. her dances were well worth a generous tip and the scene is easy going. majority of latin ,two black and very few asian preformers present.
then a bombshell named camilla from columbia showed up and stole the night.
i need to dedicate a thread just to her. w o w!
very relaxed atmosphere overall. i have to mention one gal who filled me in on the 411 of the place. very nice of her but she kept bothering me the whole night and it was difficult to get around to talk to others with her hanging off of me lol. and yes i will mention the latin 5'5 105 lb bombshell name camilla. super gorgeous really nice to talk to and the best looking best dancer there by far. so i say if your home at midnight with nothing to do, shower up, and go visit it will be well worth the trip ;)