PDA

View Full Version : what are we doing wrong? JWBL is no longer into trannys

Nicole Dupre
07-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Sisters, where have we gone wrong? Long Dong Silver aka Mr Anaconda aka Tiger WOODCOCK has sworn off tranny nookie! This is UCT FUP!

I blame tsbrenda and that crazy rubber mask shit, personally. lol Just for that, brenda, I'm putting those damn masks of yours in the goddamn microwave. You fucked up a good thing, you illiterate goony-goo-goo!!!

SMDH - This is just WRONG! lol

blckhaze
07-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Well...............
*places hat on heart*
*queues Taps*

BLKGSXR
07-11-2010, 09:10 AM
No offense Nicole but who cares I mean he's cool but let the ninja live his life you know if he doesn't want trannies it's on him you know, That said my brother Jwbl take care...

Jericho
07-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Is it because Jennifer Paris has him locked in a trunk at the foot of her bed in a full-on gimp suit complete with ball-gag?

I though he was joking? :whoa

happyguyish
07-11-2010, 02:41 PM
It's him, not you!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-11-2010, 07:57 PM
It's him, not you!!!!!

no, it's them not me, LMAO :dancing:

rockabilly
07-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Tranny's plural , maybe he's just into one tranny?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-11-2010, 08:13 PM
I love Jennifer Paris but she's married now so I've given up on trannies.................lol

Solitary Brother
07-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Its not like he is the ONLY one they are fucking...so no big loss.
You know what it is.

tsluve
07-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Nicole I will take his place lmao

Solitary Brother
07-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Nicole I will take his place lmao

From what I hear I dont think many people can!

LOL!

TsVanessa69
07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Sisters, where have we gone wrong? Long Dong Silver aka Mr Anaconda aka Tiger WOODCOCK has sworn off tranny nookie! This is UCT FUP!

I blame tsbrenda and that crazy rubber mask shit, personally. lol Just for that, brenda, I'm putting those damn masks of yours in the goddamn microwave. You fucked up a good thing, you illiterate goony-goo-goo!!!

SMDH - This is just WRONG! lol
So that means peanut butter doesnt go with jelly anymore either?
Some things were just meant to be.

rockabilly
07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Peanut Butter and Jelly are soul mates.

Don't believe me , then find the video for "Congratulations Smack and Katy" by Reggie and the Full Effect. (sorry i don't have a link :( but it's a cool vid)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-11-2010, 11:08 PM
http://www.myteespot.com/images/Images_d/d_7385.jpg

YouTube- Family Guy Peanut Butter Jelly Time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iEatWL6Er0)

slinky
07-13-2010, 10:16 AM
no, it's them not me, LMAO :dancing:

Who does this sound like?

Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

Nicole Dupre
07-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Hey. I don't mess with kids or animals. Just consenting adults. lol ;)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-14-2010, 04:29 AM
My goal is to rule the world........................ ;)

Solitary Brother
07-14-2010, 04:44 AM
He can be into trannies and not fuck them after all I like trannies but the thought of having sex with one ruins it.

"Walk back to the light..........

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2010, 04:54 AM
He can be into trannies and not fuck them after all I like trannies but the thought of having sex with one ruins it.

"Walk back to the light..........
Do you always ruin things for yourself like that, or should we feel honored to be the catalyst for your neurotic disorder?

rockabilly
07-14-2010, 04:58 AM

Mine aren't so grandoise , I just want to be happy and be w/ the girl i love.

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Mine aren't so grandoise , I just want to be happy and be w/ the girl i love.
:puke

Well actually, now that you mention it, yours are EXTREMELY grandiose. For instance, why do you blurt that statement out so often, in so many different threads? Ok. Great. But you're here 24/7.

This big-cocked motherfucker shows up once in a blue moon, and you have to interject this puppy love credo of yours AGAIN?!? WE KNOW! WE KNOW! Jesus fucking Christ. Give it a rest, dude. The more you say it, the sketchier it sounds. I mean, post a pic of your face. Post a pic of this chick you're supposed to be banging. At this point, talk is cheap. Ok. Now say something apologetic and passive... :smh

Silcc69
07-14-2010, 05:15 AM
JWBL whats up with that avatar lol?

blckhaze
07-14-2010, 05:26 AM

LMAO @ that avatar

rockabilly
07-14-2010, 05:42 AM
1. I'm not here 24/7 , i pop in and out throughout the day
2. Only a d-bag posts pics of who he's "banging" , a gentleman never kisses and tells. This aint a locker room and i don't need to brag
3. I can post whatever i wanna say , don't like it then put me on ignore but don't bother i'll stick to my threads or just lurk
4.If you wanted to see my face you shoulda been nicer
5.I'm not sorry and being passive is OVER , you picked the wrong night to start shit
6. So much for peace
JWBL that's a funny avatar.

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2010, 05:55 AM
1. I'm not here 24/7 , i pop in and out throughout the day
2. Only a d-bag posts pics of who he's "banging" , a gentleman never kisses and tells. This aint a locker room and i don't need to brag
3. I can post whatever i wanna say , don't like it then put me on ignore but don't bother i'll stick to my threads or just lurk
4.If you wanted to see my face you shoulda been nicer
5.I'm not sorry and being passive is OVER , you picked the wrong night to start shit
6. So much for peace
JWBL that's a funny avatar.
Oh, I'll give you "peace" alright. I'll give you a piece of ass, and make your eyes cross! Now stop being a broken record, put it to use, and PLOUGH YOU SOME ANUS!!!

Silcc69
07-14-2010, 05:58 AM
The amount of rage and anger Nicole unleashes on here can only mean one thing. SHE IS A MONSTER IN THE BED!

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2010, 06:07 AM
The amount of rage and anger Nicole unleashes on here can only mean one thing. SHE IS A MONSTER IN THE BED!
Wrong. I am not angry. I am a delicate flower. My mother is the earth, and my father is sunshine and rain. There are humming birds sticking their beaks in my ass, and feeding me pollen.

http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/a0/tr/cross-roses-800X800.jpg

OEMEnemyNum1
07-14-2010, 10:18 AM
JW, So next time I'm in NY I wont be able to catch you out and about huh?

BLKGSXR
07-14-2010, 11:23 AM
JW, So next time I'm in NY I wont be able to catch you out and about huh?
bro shut up you know damn well you will be in susi's bed ergh I mean heh heh!

TsVanessa69
07-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Who does this sound like?

Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

Well this list sounds like Mimi Plastique if you ask me.
I though this thread was about Johnny.
She has a JWBL story she tells too.
Ends in something about regretting giving a blow job or something.:wiggle:

TsVanessa69
07-14-2010, 05:53 PM
:puke

Well actually, now that you mention it, yours are EXTREMELY grandiose. For instance, why do you blurt that statement out so often, in so many different threads? Ok. Great. But you're here 24/7.

This big-cocked motherfucker shows up once in a blue moon, and you have to interject this puppy love credo of yours AGAIN?!? WE KNOW! WE KNOW! Jesus fucking Christ. Give it a rest, dude. The more you say it, the sketchier it sounds. I mean, post a pic of your face. Post a pic of this chick you're supposed to be banging. At this point, talk is cheap. Ok. Now say something apologetic and passive... :smh
Rockabilly is some dude at home who learned about ts online. He;s harmless, probably a momma's boy.

ed_jaxon
07-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Personally I like Rock.

Always polite and never starts any shit and never pretends to be anything than what he is.

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2010, 06:08 PM
I like Rockabilly. I've apologized before for being mean to him. He knows I'm a potential bitch, a cunt, and a twat.

Rockabilly, do you honestly think I don't like you? Ok. Ok. I'm sorry YET AGAIN, Rockabilly. But why don't you just tell me to go fuck myself? Other people do when I'm minding my own business. I mean, I doubt anyone would hold it against you. Go ahead. Make fun of me, or say, "Hey, stfu, you stupid fucking tattooed tranny cunt!"

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2010, 06:14 PM
Johnny, why don't you teach Rockabilly how to deal with me? He needs a coach here.

Rockabilly, Hollywood LOATHES me. I mean, he can't fucking STAND me. lol Maybe ask him. lol

TsVanessa69
07-14-2010, 06:15 PM
I like Rockabilly. I've apologized before for being mean to him. He knows I'm a potential bitch, a cunt, and a twat.

Rockabilly, do you honestly think I don't like you? Ok. Ok. I'm sorry YET AGAIN, Rockabilly. But why don't you just tell me to go fuck myself? Other people do when I'm minding my own business. I mean, I doubt anyone would hold it against you. Go ahead. Make fun of me, or say, "Hey, stfu, you stupid fucking tattooed tranny cunt!"
Give him time.
Once he catches on he's gonna be unstoppable, and we will have you to thank! Are you ready??

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2010, 11:07 PM
I just want to point out. Rockabilly has offered me info about his love life through PMs. I don't ask these things. I'm not exactly prying any dating info out of him. I mean, great. Rock on, Rockabilly. It just gets to be overkill. Dating is nothing very monumental imo.

Give it a rest, Rock. If you're actually having it, it's just sex. lol

JoePitt
07-15-2010, 04:03 AM
Well this list sounds like Mimi Plastique if you ask me.
I though this thread was about Johnny.
She has a JWBL story she tells too.
Ends in something about regretting giving a blow job or something.

Everything reminds you of Mimi, doesn't it?

TsVanessa69
07-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Everything reminds you of Mimi, doesn't it?
The words like narcism and all that put everything in perspective of what I went thru.

TsVanessa69
07-15-2010, 04:18 AM
I just want to point out. Rockabilly has offered me info about his love life through PMs. I don't ask these things. I'm not exactly prying any dating info out of him. I mean, great. Rock on, Rockabilly. It just gets to be overkill. Dating is nothing very monumental imo.

So you are the girl he is house hunting with??

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-15-2010, 04:22 AM
Nicole and I have been friends ever since I threw her on her knees and smacked her in the cheek with my meat...........Love ya sunshine

My avatar is fuckin hilarious, Silcc I got it from our favorite torrent site, thanks for the Madison u/l btw.............. it's about this white girl who is racist as fuck but takes money to do a blindfolded scene with who she thinks is a hung whit dude..................... then after he bangs her pelvis out she takes the fold off

OEM, I don't givafuck if there's 10 feet of snow in Manhattan, you show up and we're goin for drinks

to be fair I think I need to go to L.A. for a week and hang out with the West Coast crowd, I'm over the Queens gay bars and the tranny's on the corner in fake Manolo's from payless strung out on X thinking they're divas because some 50 something dude in a pickup truck told them they looked better than his wife............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-15-2010, 04:22 AM
Oh yeah.........................hey Nessa ;)

how's them titties?!?

JoePitt
07-15-2010, 04:40 AM
The words like narcism and all that put everything in perspective of what I went thru.

Well, if you keep living in the past, you'll never get to live your future. Like picking at a scab, your wounds will never heal if you keep dwelling on past events.

Solitary Brother
07-15-2010, 04:44 AM

She certainly LOOKS like a monster....that's for sure!

mac.B
07-15-2010, 05:02 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!! Truthfully, I dont blame him. Transsexual girls are so hard to meet in a normal way. On top of that, the ratio of men to ts girls is just too overwhelming. Then, because there are no transsexuals around, you find yourself coming out of pocket for some weak-ass session w/ a girl that can only take d**k for five minutes before she starts hurting or cums too quick while youre f**king her. And if you do meet a ts regularly, just the fact that you're in to that is a turn off for her. If I could hit a switch to just be normal, you don't know how happy I'd be.

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2010, 05:02 AM
She certainly LOOKS like a monster....that's for sure!
And you look like the famous boxer, Joe Louis: LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DEAD FOE 30 YEARS! lol

So, how are all of those overwhelmingly white anarchists treating you lately, geekmeat? ;)

Solitary Brother
07-15-2010, 05:13 AM
And you look like the famous boxer, Joe Louis: LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DEAD FOE 30 YEARS! lol

So, how are all of those overwhelmingly white anarchists treating you lately, geekmeat? ;)

There like midgets compared to me....they dont even look my way!

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2010, 05:16 AM
Glad you still respond to "geekmeat".

Great spelling skills, btw, racist. Hate white people much? lol

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2010, 05:27 AM
Nicole, is it true that you have genital warts? I remember seeing some photos somewhere depicting that you do.
Maybe your low T cell count has you all mixed up. What ID were you using then?

TsVanessa69
07-15-2010, 06:37 AM
Once u go tranny, you ALWAYS come back!

TsVanessa69
07-15-2010, 06:41 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!! Truthfully, I dont blame him. Transsexual girls are so hard to meet in a normal way. On top of that, the ratio of men to ts girls is just too overwhelming. Then, because there are no transsexuals around, you find yourself coming out of pocket for some weak-ass session w/ a girl that can only take d**k for five minutes before she starts hurting or cums too quick while youre f**king her. And if you do meet a ts regularly, just the fact that you're in to that is a turn off for her. If I could hit a switch to just be normal, you don't know how happy I'd be.
Johnny is a special member of the community.
I think he is one of FEW who actally KNOWS girls, hangs with them and is cool with everybody in a way most guys couldnt handle.
We pik at him cuz he's family.
But once you go tranny, you ALWAYS come back.
Its something that never completly leaves your system.
Kind of like those cross dressers who "purge", then 6 months later, a whole new wardrobe.

TsVanessa69
07-15-2010, 06:42 AM
Oh yeah.........................hey Nessa ;)

how's them titties?!?
They misbehaved so I'm shoppin for new ones.:)

TsVanessa69
07-15-2010, 06:44 AM

I was informed by him via PM that he met a girl here on HA and that they were looking for a house together.
I was thinking you were thats special girl.

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
I was informed by him via PM that he met a girl here on HA and that they were looking for a house together.
I was thinking you were thats special girl.
Wow. He likes to contact girls by PM and talk about this supposed relationship more than I thought. Personally, I don't believe him. Rockabilly might be a nice guy, but too many things he says sound like bullshit. It's actually sad, but I'm not babysitting him.

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2010, 06:08 PM
"The first thing we do," said the character in Shakespeare's Henry VI, is "kill all the lawyers."

bridgetbbyxo
07-15-2010, 08:31 PM
ive had a little crush on jwbl...
guess its the mystery

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2010, 08:45 PM
I just said I never have. Are you retarded, or just so easily intimidated that you can't read? And I said it was a libelous statement, worded as a question.

Note to self: never hire an attorney who lacks basic reading comprehension skills, regrets not becoming a quack, and who picks fight with sex workers.

And if my pics were so photoshopped, why would these supposed genital warts not be removed? lol

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Lmao! Get 'em, girl! lol

mac.B
07-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Johnny is a special member of the community.
I think he is one of FEW who actally KNOWS girls, hangs with them and is cool with everybody in a way most guys couldnt handle.
We pik at him cuz he's family.
But once you go tranny, you ALWAYS come back.
Its something that never completly leaves your system.
Kind of like those cross dressers who "purge", then 6 months later, a whole new wardrobe.

Huh? What u talkin bout? Som heroine, some crack? Might as well be. I had a ts friend tell me that once and it's like: dont wish that on me. A relapse. Like I said before, if I could interact with them regularly, then thered be no ploblem. Since i cant, its got to go. I'll be fine though with a little restraint, a little discipline.I'll be coo.