The first and second ones are nice....

Brideshead
11-14-2005, 12:57 AM
took this like last week... :P
It's cute. :)

MacShreach
11-14-2005, 01:01 AM
The first and second ones are nice....

Nah, Jools is hot-- I'm not really into that pantyhose thing, here she is in a more natural pose.

Pardon me for saying so, but I wouldn't be climbing over her to get at you..............

MacShreach
11-14-2005, 01:09 AM
I'm not trying to turn this intto a "lets look at some fine bums" thread....well, not that there's anything wrong in that, but this here was one of the loveliest rears on a Brazilian tgirl I ever saw........

Brideshead
11-14-2005, 01:35 AM
I'm not trying to turn this intto a "lets look at some fine bums" thread....well, not that there's anything wrong in that, but this here was one of the loveliest rears on a Brazilian tgirl I ever saw........
She has a nice ass.

Ecstatic
11-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Nice candid shot, Chica.

TomSelis
11-14-2005, 02:06 AM
[quote=TomSelis]The first and second ones are nice....

Pardon me for saying so, but I wouldn't be climbing over her to get at you..............

I hope not.

A_Thug_Fessional
11-14-2005, 02:07 AM
What kind of water are they drinking in Brazil? While I know there are some 0's in Brazil undoubtedly, i've yet to see many surface on the net as opposed to their American counterparts.
Is it being biassed when I say that Brazilian and Asian TS routinely look more feminine than American girls?
Help me out folks.

chefmike
11-14-2005, 02:10 AM
ah, c'mon...I thought you wanted to see ASS!!

Starman
11-14-2005, 02:12 AM
They are all nice!

Brideshead
11-14-2005, 02:12 AM
What kind of water are they drinking in Brazil? While I know there are some 0's in Brazil undoubtedly, i've yet to see many surface on the net as opposed to their American counterparts.
Is it being biassed when I say that Brazilian and Asian TS routinely look more feminine than American girls?
Help me out folks.

I think this is the general opinion about Asian and Brazilian TS.

A_Thug_Fessional
11-14-2005, 02:15 AM
ah, c'mon...I thought you wanted to see ASS!!

That's just wrong :cry:

TomSelis
11-14-2005, 02:15 AM
Oh chef, man, I just finished eating.

chefmike
11-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Oh chef, man, I just finished eating.

c'mon Tom...you know you wanna sink your teeth into that juicy buttsteak... :wink:

TomSelis
11-14-2005, 02:31 AM
I like big butts and I can't deny.....a rump that big makes me cry....

chefmike
11-14-2005, 02:35 AM
I like big butts and I can't deny.....a rump that big makes me cry....

:lol: :claps baby does have some serious back...

brickcitybrother
11-14-2005, 03:21 AM
Yo Thuggish - I have to agree. I've recently seen a few ladies sporting incredible proportions.

MacShreach
11-14-2005, 03:35 AM
Help me out folks.

Yup. It has a lot to do with the age at which they start taking hormones, but a lot of it is natural.

WendyWilliams
11-14-2005, 03:54 AM
White girls LOL

WendyWilliams
11-14-2005, 03:58 AM
more

WendyWilliams
11-14-2005, 03:58 AM
my booty getting attention LOL

NickTheQuick
11-14-2005, 04:00 AM
My favorite booty generally is the latina booty, with some specimens from each of the other races/ethnicitities as the exceptions.

Hey chef, is that a Diet Coke she's drinking?

TomSelis
11-14-2005, 04:00 AM
She has two backs....

Starman
11-14-2005, 04:02 AM
2038 is cute.

WendyWilliams
11-14-2005, 04:03 AM
Britney

http://www.tscenterfold.com/brittney.htm

WendyWilliams
11-14-2005, 04:04 AM
Brittney again

WendyWilliams
11-14-2005, 04:05 AM
FoxyAngel

WendyWilliams
11-14-2005, 04:09 AM
tscenterfold.com Kourtney

TomSelis
11-14-2005, 04:15 AM
There's something about Kourtney....

MacShreach
11-14-2005, 11:16 AM
CONGRADULATIONS......SO FAR YOU HAVENT POSTED ONE WHITEGIRL YET.......ONLY CHICA IS A WHITE GIRL AND I LOVE HER SKINNY ASS THE BEST ( IM NOT A FAN OF FAT CHUNNKY ASSES, BUT HEY, THATS JUST ME ) ....THE REST ARE ALL LATINA'S.........OH WELL, GOOD TRY ANYWAY

So Brazilians aren't white? Uhuh. And from that you will I assume propose that Spaniards, Italians, Greeks and all other Mediterranean types are not white either. So white people, are what, the Master Race, mmm? Blue eyed white skinned fair haired teutons and nobody else? Oh, and only if they speak English? Any other qualifiers for being white? A large percentage of Brazilians have 100% European blood and describe themselves as white. I'm going with that, and all the Brazilians I posted are white. Since this is an international forum, why don't keep your anti-hispanic prejudice to yourself.

I'm sorry to see that a certain nasty, deep-seated racial prejudice that no-one who has travelled in the Americas can have failed to notice is all too evident in your post. So fuck off.

MacShreach
11-14-2005, 11:37 AM
CONGRADULATIONS......SO FAR YOU HAVENT POSTED ONE WHITEGIRL YET.......<snip>

So describe this girl's ethnicity, by your standards?

MacShreach
11-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Mac,

I don't want to butt in but i have to stick up for MEGA, believe me he is not racist and ESPECIALLY against Hispanic.

You can butt in all you like and I won't care.

To be fair to you, not to the cap-locked Oberfuehrer, there is a kind of racism that the rest of the world sees US citizens perpetrating all the timeand yet the US citizens don't even seem to see it. The loudmouth just gave another example of it.

A long time ago I travelled extensively in Latin America. I lost count of the times I was in company and some US citizen would see me (I have typical Celt colouring) and barge up and say "Hi, I'm an American," like some huge frisky puppy, trying to be friendly. Of course he had just curdled the blood of whomever I was with, because they were Americans too.

The same is true of the anti-French sentiment commonplace on the web and entirely of US origin. Why are the French so reviled? Because they refused to aid the US in an illegal war, that's why. So what, now not only does the rest of the world have to lie down and let the US piss all over us, we have to formally agree? Aye, right.

Institutionalised US racism? What about this. Brazil has one of the most enlightened progammes on the planet for fighting AIDS. By giving HIV-control drugs away FREE they have better than halved the AIDS death rate. And yet the US put in place crippling sanctions against Brazil. Why? Because the Brazilians, in order to do this, to SAVE LIVES, had to get these drugs cheap. So they had to make them, because the rich drug companies wouldn't cut a deal. But the US gozillionaire drug companies who hold the patents went crying to the White House and the US administration said, "Yes, it's obviously more important that the US gets even richer than that we save BRAZILIAN lives." And they got away with it because, to paraphrase the Cap-Locked OberMeister, "Brazilians ain't white," so who gives a shit about them?

There are 300-odd million US citizens. There are 6-odd BILLION of the rest of us. How does the US get to be the arbiter of the world's right and wrong? Because the US has more big bombs and guns and more killers in uniform than anyone else? You know, there's a name for that, and it's not nice. And don't come the "protector of the world BS." Protect from whom? The Martians?

I don't give a monkey's fuck if the cap-locked loudmouth does like shagging Brazilians. White Brazilians describe themselves as white. I didn't invent that for them. PEOPLE describe THEMSELVES across the PLANET. It's not for some blue-nosed Yankee to say they don't have that right. EOS.

Deepdarkfucker
11-14-2005, 07:02 PM
It's some nice white azz up in here...wish I was up in there

MacShreach
11-14-2005, 07:26 PM
B I think maybe it's easy to misread or misinterpret his points, the things he says,

Well he's pretty easy to misinterpret, is all I can say. But I'm not going to get into a slinging match with you about it. I've stopped reading his posts now.

You know I LIKE North Americans, and have spent a lot of good times in the US and with US citizens but I have also spent a pretty inordinate part of my life explaining to thoroughly miffed (fill in the nationality of choice) people who have just been really pissed off by a Yank that didn't take the trouble to find out you don't walk into the mosque in shoes or with your arms bare, South Americans are Americans too, not everyone who lives in Britain is English........It just goes on and on.

Believe me when you hear these semi-comprehensible ex-cathedra statements that Capslock makes all the time you just want to get the long rope out. Really.

A_Thug_Fessional
11-15-2005, 01:50 AM
my booty getting attention LOL

Only if a bruh could've gotten that action...lol

ARMANIXXX
11-15-2005, 03:40 PM
I don't think too many of these chicks are white.

A_Thug_Fessional
11-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Not to be all nitpicky and shit but Latina/Latino/African American is not a RACIAL classification. Ethnic classification but not a racial one. There are afro-latino (myself included) persons, there are latino's of caucasion persuasion. There are African-Americans who are caucasion.

BOATER
12-15-2005, 04:57 AM
Brittney again

Brit does have a smokin ass in that pic.

Not a TS but I always loved Ryan Conner's and one more of a fave

romeodred
12-15-2005, 06:27 AM
I have to agree...Brazilians, Italians, Greeks, or Spaniards are NOT WHITE and someone saying that doesn't make them a rascist. White Brazilians describe themselves as white because they want to be identified as white. Simple as that. Now is that rascist? But who freakin cares. You're the one who titled this "New Phenomena Like White Women with Azz". The Brazilians you're talking about are NOT natives of Brazil. They're conquerors. They're probably just as prejudiced against the original people of Brazil as the Ecuadoreans are against their indigenous population. Please don't try to make prejudice and ignorance the sole propriety of the US of A.

InHouston
12-15-2005, 06:38 AM
CONGRADULATIONS......SO FAR YOU HAVENT POSTED ONE WHITEGIRL YET.......<snip>

So describe this girl's ethnicity, by your standards?

I would say her ethnicity is 'Fucking Hot'.