PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan gets 90 Jail time

bat1
07-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Lindsay Lohan Is Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail
By DAVE ITZKOFF

David Mcnew/Getty Images
Lindsay Lohan attended a probation revocation hearing at the Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
A judge in Los Angeles ruled on Tuesday that the actress Lindsay Lohan had violated the terms of her probation and sentenced her to 90 days in jail, The Associated Press reported.

Ms. Lohan, the “Mean Girls” and “Freaky Friday” star, was arrested twice in 2007 on charges of drunken driving. As part of her probation she was ordered to attend a hearing in May, in the courtroom of Judge Marsha Revel of Los Angeles County Superior Court, but missed that meeting. The judge briefly ordered a warrant for Ms. Lohan’s arrest, which was revoked when the actress posted $100,000 bail. (Ms. Lohan, who was attending the Cannes Film Festival, said her passport had been stolen.)

Michael Buckner/Getty Images
Lindsay Lohan arriving in court on Tuesday.
Ms. Lohan was fitted with a monitoring device, which detected the presence of alcohol in early June, and another warrant was issued. That was revoked when she posted $200,000 bail. But at that time Judge Revel said Ms. Lohan had violated the terms of her release.

The A.P. said Ms. Lohan was not required to immediately surrender but will have to turn herself in on July 20, and will have to enter an in-patient rehabilitation program after her release from jail.

mimiplastique
07-07-2010, 02:09 AM
i would love for you to post THis in my forum . I love her ! A nicer pic would be nice .

rockabilly
07-07-2010, 02:10 AM
I look forward to seeing her in "Showgirls 2".

direct to cable of course.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Thank goodness. She is really a mess and needs help.

Coroner
07-07-2010, 02:12 AM
Ok, interesting...

rockabilly
07-07-2010, 02:15 AM
All the rehab programs in the world won't help her unless she wants to get better.

Solitary Brother
07-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Hopefully this will do her some good...she is a MEGA-trainwreck!

HSGear
07-07-2010, 03:44 AM
Hopefully this will do her some good...she is a MEGA-trainwreck!

a hot MEGA-trainwreak

rameses2
07-07-2010, 03:49 AM
She needs to go on that VH1 show, "You're Cut Off". She'd be PERFECT on that:loser:.

Willie Escalade
07-07-2010, 04:02 AM

netbum
07-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Yawn..........

HSGear
07-07-2010, 04:21 AM
if that was klinger in a dress, you would be drooling all over the place for more information

Coroner
07-07-2010, 04:22 AM
if that was klinger in a dress, you would be drooling all over the place for more information

A quite familiar phrase....

Tiffany Anne
07-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Hopefully she'll be put in the slammer just like anyone else would be.

phobun
07-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Lindsay Lohan Is Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail

Besides you and Perez Hilton, who gives a fuck? Only queers care about overpublicized slags like Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Speers or Lady Gaga. Bunch of self-indulgent cunts.

Nicole Dupre
07-07-2010, 06:31 AM
Besides you and Perez Hilton, who gives a fuck? Only queers care about overpublicized slags like Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Speers or Lady Gaga. Bunch of self-indulgent cunts.
Only closet queers are so angry that they notice or care.

And what could be more self-indulgent, not to mention transparent, than your neo-vagina cheerleader act? Are you afraid your mommy might catch you with pictures of wieners, and realize her angry little phobun, who never had a GF, is a poof who want to fuck Asian boys?

bat1
07-07-2010, 06:31 AM

:bs:..........:bs:

Crawler
07-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Are we somehow missing the point that anyone who likes to party doesn't necessarily need to be crucified, as long as they don't put themselves and others at risk - most especially, by driving or engaging in criminal behavior hurtful to others? I mean, we're entering a pretty Victorian zone here, it would appear.

Ben
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Drug abuse (and I'm libertarian on this issue) is a health matter. Not a criminal matter. It's counterproductive and deleterious to treat it as a criminal matter.
You simply concentrate on education, prevention and treatment.
I mean, how many people are addicted to OxyContin??????? Should we throw them all in jail. It's absurd. I mean, prohibition was a complete and utter failure. The illicit market in drugs creates the crime. Legalize it and control it. Simple.

YouTube- FOX News Anchor John Stossel Says Drug War is a Failure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ToOhKmnuM&feature=related)

Blazr63
07-07-2010, 03:14 PM
http://www.mefeedia.com/video/31882571

shemale-411
07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
She had 2 DUIs along with possesion of cocaine. The judge is tossing her in jail for violating the terms of her probation, not attending her classes. She got a lot more chances than the average joe would have. You wanna play Russian roulette with your freedom and NOT do the things the judge told you to do, be an adult and be prepared for the consequences.

http://www.shemale-411.com

Ben
07-10-2010, 04:09 AM
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/07/lindsay-lohans-fingernail_n_637469.html#)

http://s.huffpost.com/images/blank.gif

Lindsay Lohan's Fingernail Painted With 'F**k U' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/07/lindsay-lohans-fingernail_n_637469.html)

flabbybody
07-16-2010, 02:10 AM
the check out girls in Duane Reade are hotter than this POS.
she'll be selling used cars on Long Island in a few years, if she's lucky.

no offense to car sales people

Silcc69
07-16-2010, 02:11 AM
Celebrity REhab here we come!

mansamusa
07-16-2010, 04:39 AM

Exactly my reaction after opening this thread ...lol

bat1
07-16-2010, 05:21 AM
a few yrs from now she will do a few movies and be a Millionaire again

how many Hollywood stars been there done that!

Inigo_Montoya
07-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Ultimately I'm confused. When celebrities like this are paying upwards of $200,000 to the government and justice system just to post bail, why am I paying MORE for taxes?! Paris Hilton spending nearly millions of dollars for her defense just so she doesn't have to serve 5 days for 3 DUI's, and the Kardashians and every quasi-celebrity, etc., where does it all go?

sunairco
07-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Consider it this way. She's done virtually little professionally in the past couple of years. By most standards, she's diminished to minor leauge. Yet behaving as she's been and the tabloid's obsessions with train wrecks, her and several others with outrageous behavior have been the principal focus of the paparazzi and the press. Everything and anything she does in public is documented and reported. Guess what, she couldn't buy publicity like that for the equivilent dollar that she's shelled out in fines and atty fees. There's no such thing as bad publicity. She's managed to keep her name out there while doing relatively little. Think back to Madonna's earlier days. She's getting older and soon the wild child behavior is going to subside as she matures. If she survives by the age of 30, people will always forgive and this behavior earlier in her career will define her. The fact that we're even discussing her rather then saying, "Lindsay Who?" is already proof that her behavior has only benefited her.

Ben
07-19-2010, 08:13 AM
I hope she'll be okay. Her sentence starts Tuesday. She could be out in 2 weeks.
Hopefully.
Celebrities are too important to be placed away in a prison cell. I mean, come on.

JoePitt
07-19-2010, 01:46 PM
I hope she'll be okay. Her sentence starts Tuesday. She could be out in 2 weeks.
Hopefully.
Celebrities are too important to be placed away in a prison cell. I mean, come on.

Ben, shut the fuck up already. I hope she gets scared straight and never drinks and drives again. Or would you rather that she kills somebody?