PDA

View Full Version : If the Catfight Really Happened

Lavonne
11-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Everyone knows that to say the least there is no love lost between Allanah and Vicki and they have been verbally catfighting since time immemorial. I very seriously doubt they would ever consent to doing such a thing for a multitude of reasons but what if they did? What if they did decide to meet and settle their differences woman to woman? I'm not talking about anyone getting seriously injured, I wouldnt want to see that and I doubt most of you would. But one coming away with her pride seriously damaged by the other is something I find very exciting to contemplate..

If they did agree to fight nude under some very sane rules so that neither would sustain any true injury would you want to watch? Would you buy such a video if it were marketed?

Who do you think would come out on top?

I know I'll get a lot of negative comments on this but I also believe I'll get some interesting and surprising responses, and hopefully a response from the two "combatants" themselves.

Lavonne

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Honestly... don't be mad ya'll ... but I think Vicki would win because she appears more masculine than Allanah and clearly the surgeries Allanah has had leave her handicapped in a fighting scenario. I hope they never would fight though. Allanah has people to handle her light work as alot of us do I'm sure so she'll be fine.

Vicki Richter
11-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Everyone knows that to say the least there is no love lost between Allanah and Vicki and they have been verbally catfighting since time immemorial. I very seriously doubt they would ever consent to doing such a thing for a multitude of reasons but what if they did? What if they did decide to meet and settle their differences woman to woman? I'm not talking about anyone getting seriously injured, I wouldnt want to see that and I doubt most of you would. But one coming away with her pride seriously damaged by the other is something I find very exciting to contemplate..

If they did agree to fight nude under some very sane rules so that neither would sustain any true injury would you want to watch? Would you buy such a video if it were marketed?

Who do you think would come out on top?

I know I'll get a lot of negative comments on this but I also believe I'll get some interesting and surprising responses, and hopefully a response from the two "combatants" themselves.

Lavonne

I would win because I play a Ninja online. The alternative is she would end up sitting on me with her 48" ass and I would be helpless.

BeardedOne
11-12-2005, 10:01 PM
OK. It's official. I'm confused. :?

"If they did agree to fight nude under some very sane rules..."

I don't understand where "sane" fits in. :lol:

But do go on, I'll observe. :)

hwbs
11-12-2005, 10:08 PM
quote :Allanah has people to handle her light work as alot of us do I'm sure so she'll be fine

yes allanah has sammy davis and fred astaire , "the kings of tap"...also known as "thunder and lightning"...sorry i couldnt resist.... :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2005, 10:09 PM
there wouldn't be a fight, one of the ass kissers on this board would jump in and tell them to use him as a human punching bag, in which case Vicki would go for the head and Allanah would just kick him in the balls and end it......................

GiaCallMe
11-12-2005, 10:11 PM
I will go with Allanah, she could daze Vicki with her giant rack. Plus Vicki is distracted by her horrible fantasy football team ad the starting of basketball season.

Lavonne
11-12-2005, 10:14 PM
By sane I mean more of a test of strength and courage than a brutal fight which I think no one would want to see, I wouldnt. I like both of them even though I dont kow either one personally and I wouldnt want to see either one injured any more seriously than a few bumps and bruises so you would have to disallow fists and kicks, and all blows above the shoulder just for starters.

As I said there are so many reasons why it will never happen that they are impossible to even relate on here, but I think both of them are very proud women and therefore neither would want to admit defeat at the other's hands so I think they would both fight their hearts out and that excites me. I'd dearly love to be present when it happens.

May I ask you two lovely ladies to tell us your height and weight? If not, I totally understand but I think it would help us form an opinion as to who we think might come out on top, keeping in mind of course that bigger does not necessarily mean stronger, just as smaller and lighter doesnt always mean faster.

I personally believe pride might be the determining factor if these two tangled, and they both have an ample supply of that, and very rightfully so in both cases.

Lavonne

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2005, 10:16 PM
the question you really needed to ask was who would win in a gangbang fuckoff

i.e. who would get the most nuts out of the most guys

now that would be a challenge

because at the level both of these women are at they can both afford to pay someone to fight for them..........

TomSelis
11-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Somebody needs to make that happen!

joyboy123
11-12-2005, 10:22 PM
there wouldn't be a fight, one of the ass kissers on this board would jump in and tell them to use him as a human punching bag, in which case Vicki would go for the head and Allanah would just kick him in the balls and end it......................

LOL, ouch! :lol:

Lavonne
11-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Of course they can both afford to pay someone to fight for them but even though they were born male both of them are in fact female in their psyche and ways of doing things and in their own ways women are even more competitive than men, and generally speaking we women dont like each other. So if the other obstacles to the fight didnt exist, such as the risk of injury and such as that, and the two met face to face and made a few catty remarks to each other I seriously doubt you would see either one of them looking around for someone to do her fighting for her. I may be totally off base here but I believe they both are too proud to do that.

Lavonne

MacShreach
11-12-2005, 10:39 PM
<snip>

I don't understand where "sane" fits in. :lol:

<snip>

Cosign with bells on.

hondarobot
11-12-2005, 11:29 PM

Nice one JWBL. hehe.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-13-2005, 12:09 AM
When I think of this topic-

I think of a quote from one of my favorite movies from John Waters-
"Female Trouble"-

Where Taffy tells her father

"I wouldn't suck your lousy dick if I was suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls".

I'll pass, thanks.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-13-2005, 12:19 AM
one of my all time favorite

i know all the lines-

WHAT ARE THESE! I TOLD YOU CHA CHA HEELS, BLACCCCCK ONES!

By the way whoever asked me my height I am 5' 6
and I don't know my weight.

Vicki Richter
11-13-2005, 03:05 AM
Well I called Allanah and proposed a truce and, or course, she hung up on me. I guess I am the bigger person.

Sorry to my fans in NYC. I would, of course, have loved to hung out with you.

:-)

Vicki
5'7" 135 (140# wet)

hondarobot
11-13-2005, 03:25 AM
Well, you should go out and have fun just the same, it's NYC after all.

I've never been, but from what I've heard it's a fun city.

(Yes my tongue is firmly longed in Vicki's ass, but it's not a bad place for a tongue to be, trust me on this. . .)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-13-2005, 03:54 AM
Phone rings at 7:13 PM-

A call from a "Vicki" - I have no idea who it is and the last person I suspect would be calling me is VR- so I hang up the phone again. I do get crazies calling sometimes

Phone rings at 7:15- Person, says it is "Vicki" again- and I say I don't know any Vicki- if you don't tell me who you arw I am going to hang up again. The caller says-I am here with Danielle Foxxx at a Brazilian Place- I then know it has to be VR- and she says- OF ALL THINGS- ALLANAH YOUR NOT MAD AT ME ARE YOU. I Say- 'Please dont' call here again, you two have a good night' and hang up the phone.'.

I have said a millions times, that I am not interested in being VR's friend, talking about VR, concerning myself with VR- having naything to do with VR. If you feel public apologies and calling me on the phone after all the things you say about me all the time will excuse you from my feeling towards you, you are mistaken.

This is not a war, cat fight, about who is wrong, right, or the better the person. This is about the way I feel towards you due to the consequences of your actions towards me. And I feel apathethic.

I have asked many times to please forget about me- yet you continue to search for my attention one way or another through a post, now a phone call, and now through symphatjy from your new york fans.. For god sakes just yesterday you were letting me have it and have been for months and all of a sudden a phone call with "your not mad at me are you".

I am not- and I wish you would let that your anger go as well for me and feel as apathetic and towards me as I do towards you and forget about ME.

Your apology is accepted- MEANING now please leave me alone. The accceptance does not mean friendship, or that I want to see you, or talk about you- I means I want to leave you alone and want you to leave me alone for the last time.

Which is something I have been asking you for months now.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-13-2005, 04:11 AM
the kick in the balls just took place....................

lol

hondarobot
11-13-2005, 04:14 AM
Doh!

I'm going out drinking. I imagine everyone is tonight. And not looking for trouble, just good times.

Vicki Richter
11-13-2005, 04:14 AM
Exactly. How rude! :P

rc206
11-13-2005, 04:23 AM
why do both of u even give a fuck about the other? I have people I compete against and I don't try and be best friends with them! I thought this site was for shemale lover not shemales who hate shemales! good luck!

blahblahblah
11-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Yeah, shemales are like scottish people. If You cannot find any english bastard around, than simply fight against each other! Come on, give the chikz a rreal weapon, dress them into kilts (only kilts), and give them a bottle of the best scottish nectar to drink, each. Then let the best Highlander win.

No man can live for eva' .....!