hwbs
11-12-2005, 09:03 PM
now that is some funny shit

BigTime
11-12-2005, 09:22 PM
what a dumbfuck!

Bigguy
11-12-2005, 09:29 PM
That one is funny. :lol: I like this one too: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/snowtow.html

TomSelis
11-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Two words: Smoked nuts

BeardedOne
11-12-2005, 10:06 PM
The first: Evolution in action.

The second: What happens when evolution hiccups and the survivor designs a car where the tow rings are on the facia and not the frame.

TomSelis
11-12-2005, 10:11 PM
LOL@the second one.

It was a GEO Storm, they should've all just picked it up and carried it over the snow.

Ecstatic
11-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Darwin was wrong...these idiots survived!!!

(Of course, that says nothing for Intelligent Design!)

BeardedOne
11-12-2005, 10:54 PM

Oh! You have reminded me that I haven't checked up on this year's Darwin Awards yet.

To those that haven't heard of them, the Darwins are presented (Usually posthumously) for the people that do humanity the greatest service by removing themselves from the gene pool in often humorous and gory fashion.

Ecstatic
11-13-2005, 12:58 AM
BeardedOne, when do the Darwins come out? I've don't remember.

Share some more clips, Mega. That was funny--but bigguy's was even more laughable!

hwbs
11-13-2005, 01:03 AM
BeardedOne, when do the Darwins come out? I've don't remember.

Share some more clips, Mega. That was funny--but bigguy's was even more laughable!

its even funnier if u live up north and deal with these winters, lol

Ecstatic
11-13-2005, 01:07 AM
You said it, pickles! And I live a little further north than you do. But my favorite story--I wish I had a video of this--was one a student told me when I was teaching at a small college in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan (further north than northernmost Maine). Seems he went ice fishing one day--that far north, it might've been April--and and driven his dad's pickup out onto to Lake Superior. Well, Superior's the size of the state of Maine, and never freezes over, but ice forms very deep, very far out from the shore, and breaks away in spring like ice floes or icebergs. Sure enough, the section that the truck was on broke away from the main mass of ice, and he stood helplessly watching his dad's pickup drift out from shore before sinking. Takes brains!

hwbs
11-13-2005, 01:17 AM
i think im skipping dinner tonight

BeardedOne
11-13-2005, 01:19 AM
Sure enough, the section that the truck was on broke away from the main mass of ice, and he stood helplessly watching his dad's pickup drift out from shore before sinking. Takes brains!

Ooh, I know the UP. Never that far north, but I lived in the "heel of the hand" part for a while (Ypsi).

My favorite Darwin story (Though it may be urban legend) was the fellows that took their new truck out to ice fish. Ice so thick, they decided to use dynamite to blow a hole in it. Safety concious they were, so they threw the stick after lighting it, forgetting that they'd also brought their faithful retriever. The dog fetched the TNT and was confused when the guys tried to chase him away, so he ran and hid under the truck. The rest you can imagine.

Poor dog. :cry:

The awards don't seem to have any set date and just fall as they may (Or when their victims may). They have their own site at http://www.darwinawards.com/

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-13-2005, 01:20 AM
Mega.......................

I can top that

Ladies/Gents/& Stalkers I present to you..........................

Fred Marshall

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Fred+Marshall+Karaoke&page=1&lv=0

Ecstatic
11-13-2005, 01:27 AM
I've heard that story. Sounds like my student's cousin.

Locally, the area is known as "da UP." The people that live in the Upper Peninsula or the U.P. are called "Yoopers" and are proud of it. The people that live under the bridge are called "trolls." The song "I'm a Troll Man" was written about them. Yooper names for the Upper Peninsula - Yooperland, Da U.P., Da Yoop, Yoopsconsin. Yooper names for the Lower Peninsula (Michigan, Da Mitten, Troll Land, Detroit).

I'll check out the Darwin awards--it's been awhile.

hwbs
11-13-2005, 01:29 AM
lmfao...especially with the rendition of samantha fox's - "naughty girls need love too".....see what american idol can do to people, lol

Ecstatic
11-13-2005, 01:29 AM
OK, here's a Darwin Award (the latest seem to be from 2003?):

Eel Enema
2003 Honorable Mention
Confirmed True by Darwin

(Late 2003, Hong Kong) An unidentified Hong Kong resident, age 50, entered the Accident and Emergency Department of a local hospital complaining of abdominal pain. The doctor's examination revealed peritonitis, an inflammation of the abdomen. Wondering what had caused this problem, doctors ordered an x-ray and noticed what appeared to be an eel inside his colon. Yes, the man said, there was an eel inside him. He had been suffering from constipation and thought that inserting an eel into his rectum would relieve it. Could the eel be the source of his pain?
The man was rushed to the operating room, where an emergency laparoscope's disclosed that a 50-cm (19-inch) eel was biting the side of his colon. The eel also had apparently also taken a 3-cm bite out of his rectum wall. After surgeons reconstructed the rectum, his pain and his constipation were both cured. He was discharged from the hospital a week later.

BlackAdder
11-13-2005, 01:51 AM
After reading this I was actually struck speechless.....

I just cant grasp how 19" Eel in my ass = relieving my constipation...

You know, sometimes euthanasia is a good thing/

BeardedOne
11-13-2005, 01:53 AM
There are some scary things in the Darwins. A similar site, not related to the Darwins, lists all things dumbth in regards to the anal regions. These include things like filling one's butt with concrete and losing a live mortar round inside one's self.

People. Can't live with 'em, can't get your deposit back.

kennbo
11-13-2005, 03:10 AM
Here's one that could be an honorable mention in the athletics category of the Darwins.

kennbo
11-13-2005, 03:11 AM
And another

kennbo
11-13-2005, 03:13 AM
A little off topic, but boys will be boys.

kennbo
11-13-2005, 03:17 AM
What this guy does to his package....gives me the shivers.

kennbo
11-13-2005, 03:20 AM
I wish to nominate this guy for a Darwin award.

kennbo
11-13-2005, 03:31 AM
These two college students are the future of our country. They make W seem like a genius.

Ecstatic
11-13-2005, 03:42 AM
Kennbo, that frog bit was nasty, but the others made me laugh. I was sorry for the Darwin reject who put his arm in the alligator's mouth, but hey, he was an idiot so I don't feel *too* sorry!

rc206
11-13-2005, 04:02 AM
really cool pic's but the one with the lizard is fucked up to do that! The horse one,one sick bitch!

rc206
11-13-2005, 04:05 AM
okay that guy eating that live baby rat that just sorry! the asian guy with the crocodile,he kept fucking with it and got what he deserved! lol! good job/fuuny pic's! thanks!

Nch22now
11-13-2005, 04:56 AM
That's some funny shit.

BeardedOne
11-13-2005, 06:41 AM
I wish to nominate this guy for a Darwin award.

Well, he's part way to getting one. :shock:

brickcitybrother
11-14-2005, 03:54 AM

I second that motion.