PDA

View Full Version : Long sexy nails

evilernie
07-03-2010, 01:45 AM
But how long?

BellaBellucci
07-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Here's a better question: why do so many guys hate acrylic nails? What's so terrible about them? I don't get it.

~BB~

LAGent4ts
07-03-2010, 02:10 AM
Not sure about length, but I know I don'd personally find them an enhancement to a girls hands when they begin to look like claws or some sort of lethal weapon. As far as acrylic nails, I don't get it. Nice nails look good, natural or acrylic. Hell, I'm not sure I could tell the difference if they are of a size that is not weapon like.

tambor
07-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Here's a better question: why do so many guys hate acrylic nails? What's so terrible about them? I don't get it.

~BB~

I don't hate acrylic nails Bella,

My preference on women is 1.5 inch French Manicure white / nude (Clear) not pink

with matching pedicure.

if that can be achieved naturally cool but frankly there are manicurists that can do magic with acrylics.

not having an open mind squanders opportunities

BellaBellucci
07-03-2010, 02:15 AM
I don't hate acrylic nails Bella,

My preference on women is 1.5 inch French Manicure white / nude (Clear) not pink

with matching pedicure.

if that can be achieved naturally cool but frankly there are manicurists that can do magic with acrylics.

not having an open mind squanders opportunities

Wow! 12 posts in almost 3 years and you choose to respond to me. I'm honored. :dancing:

I prefer my nails a bit shorter than that, white tip, pink powder, solid color on my toes, although I do change it up on occasion... just in case anyone was wondering. ;)

~BB~

evilernie
07-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Not sure about length, but I know I don'd personally find them an enhancement to a girls hands when they begin to look like claws or some sort of lethal weapon.

Personally, I'm the opposite. When I look at ladies' nails, I always wonder if they would leave marks on my skin if they run it down my chest or anywhere else.

evilernie
07-06-2010, 12:27 AM
bump.......

BlueEyed84
07-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Not a big fan of really long nails. I don't like to look at hand that reminds me of red and green striped sweaters and nightmares.

zporker
07-06-2010, 09:17 AM
I love acrylic nails. Not too long though. Red is by far and away my favorite. The great thing about acrylics is the uniformity of length.

FREEFALLL666
07-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Long nails are fine, just not when the idiot with em scratches your back.

And yes I do like pain.

evilernie
09-03-2010, 03:04 AM
I'm bored, so I'm bumping up old polls in case you missed it.