PDA

View Full Version : everyone is getting Fatter!

bat1
07-01-2010, 05:29 PM
WOW!! everywhere you go everyone is getting fat!

this is not looking good for our future...
:hide-1:

sucka4chix
07-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Don't get me started! They should have to pay a fat tax, use separate fatty bathrooms, and be banned from buffets!

sunairco
07-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Didn't Mississipi make headlines a few years ago with some kind of fat tax/enforcement plan in their legislature to control obesity? Under the proposed law, a restaurant could refuse or wasn't allowed to serve a person with a high BMI certain foods. I just can imagine a waitress telling Bubba that he can't have his 3 cheeseburgers and 2 large fries. Haven't heard anything about that for a while.

scroller
07-01-2010, 07:51 PM
I lost 10 pounds the other week by accident. A real challenge for me to get it back.

Instrumental
07-01-2010, 08:34 PM
These obesity rates are somewhat dated, they have increased since then: http://www.thetimesherald.com/article/20100629/NEWS05/100629014

Willie Escalade
07-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Hey...I'm trying to lose weight now!

rockabilly
07-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Laugh now , but when the climate shifts and Earth enters a new ice-age , all the skinny people will need fur coats to keep warm or freeze to death while the fatties will be walking around in tank tops and shorts .... sweating.

alyssats
07-03-2010, 08:13 AM
is this for real? honestly with my travels ive noticed whenever i see an overweight people on the street, subway...etc 99% its an American

so how did most Americans become overweight? with their food?

dlbi22
07-03-2010, 10:53 AM
is this for real? honestly with my travels ive noticed whenever i see an overweight people on the street, subway...etc 99% its an American

no, from exercising too much

LibertyHarkness
07-03-2010, 10:55 AM
mehhh overweight is just lazyness nothing more .

sucka4chix
07-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Laugh now , but when the climate shifts and Earth enters a new ice-age , all the skinny people will need fur coats to keep warm or freeze to death while the fatties will be walking around in tank tops and shorts .... sweating.
Nah, it will become popular to cut open fatties and stick skinny people inside for warmth, like Han Solo did for Luke! Fatties will become afraid but won't be able to manuever their hovarounds quick enough to survive, thus quickly become extinct.

LibertyHarkness
07-03-2010, 10:56 AM
in a zombie outbreak the Fat People will be the first to get eaten ... as they cant run fast enough .. rule 17 - Zombie handbook :)

Aimee
07-03-2010, 12:54 PM
those stats are 5 years out of date too, i wonder how much things have changed since then?

For a minority of cases there are genuine biological problems for why people are fat but most people would be better if they wern't so lazy and thats a fact. i'm not claiming that I have a wonderful figure myself but i'm not fat and i would be thinner if i did a bit more excersied (although i jog regually) or took more time preparing food.

Being lazy when it comes to eating is just as a bad as being a couch potatoe. if you can't be bothered preparing healthy meals that fill you up and prefer quick fixes and snacks to keep you going then you're going to put on the pounds.

sucka4chix
07-03-2010, 03:08 PM
in a zombie outbreak the Fat People will be the first to get eaten ... as they cant run fast enough .. rule 17 - Zombie handbook :)
Ha ha, that's sounds familiar. Hope you don't kill Bill Murray!

sucka4chix
07-03-2010, 03:16 PM
those stats are 5 years out of date too, i wonder how much things have changed since then?

For a minority of cases there are genuine biological problems for why people are fat but most people would be better if they wern't so lazy and thats a fact. i'm not claiming that I have a wonderful figure myself but i'm not fat and i would be thinner if i did a bit more excersied (although i jog regually) or took more time preparing food.

Being lazy when it comes to eating is just as a bad as being a couch potatoe. if you can't be bothered preparing healthy meals that fill you up and prefer quick fixes and snacks to keep you going then you're going to put on the pounds.
This is all true, but the new hippy movement is also responsible. The current "love everybody" and "love yourself as you are" movement, though well intended, caused many to say "fuck it, I'm fat. So what?!" So now it's ok for fat chicks to wear belly shirts. Thanks Tyra! You too, Oprah!!!

phobun
07-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Nah, it will become popular to cut open fatties and stick skinny people inside for warmth, like Han Solo did for Luke! Fatties will become afraid but won't be able to manuever their hovarounds quick enough to survive, thus quickly become extinct.

Ha!

"We come in all sizes"... "Discrimination is wrong."
http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/

National
Association for the
Advancement of
Fat
Acceptance

bat1
07-04-2010, 07:12 AM
Ha!

"We come in all sizes"... "Discrimination is wrong."
http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/

National
Association for the
Advancement of
Fat
Acceptance

Fat is Fat...

Nowhere
07-04-2010, 07:50 AM

Portion size and little to no exercise.

I personally haven't gotten fat, but I can't eat regular portion sizes, anywhere, anymore (except gourmet expensive places), and that's all by just eating the same as I always have...

ottorockets
07-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Whenever i eat out i eat maybe 1/2 the portion size served...save the rest for later. Fat only gets on your body because you put the food in your mouth...it takes discipline to not just cram everything you see in your stomach. So much food has high fructose syrup too.

alyssats
07-04-2010, 05:18 PM
a lot of American TS admirer/clientelle are on the over weigtht side so hard to please them in bed not too much position to do since they cant be that flexible since they have so much fat in their body

European clientelle are usually not that heavy, Asians are mostly average size alot of them are slim also

Jericho
07-04-2010, 05:22 PM
God curse you, LYCRA!

bat1
07-04-2010, 08:18 PM
the new super size at Burger King!

rockabilly
07-04-2010, 08:25 PM
^ you should see the size of the fries.

These burgers come w/ Nurses , to save you from the coranary you'll get after finishing.

SarahG
07-06-2010, 08:16 PM
mehhh overweight is just lazyness nothing more .

IDK about that...

I think it has a lot to do with what people eat, not how active they are. There are plenty of skinny vegans & vegetarians out there who don't hit the gym every other day.

Think about someone as big as the girls pictured in the original post. With all that body weight, imagine how many calories they burn just by getting off their sofa to walk to the mailbox to get the mail. I would bet that the girls pictured in the original post don't just eat a lot, but eat a lot of really unhealthy food... like lots of fast food, fried food. I doubt many people could stay skinny if all their meals came off the dollar menu at mcdonalds.

Obesity in the United States is linked to class, the poorer someone is the more likely they are to be overweight. Yet blue collar jobs tend to be far more labor intensive than white collar jobs. A middle class, middle aged person is typically sitting on their ass all day in an air conditioned cubical in an office building, drives to & from work, and hires someone to do all their yard work around their home.

A blue collar worker, like a factory worker or a janitor or something like that... they're likely to walk to & from where they live, they are likely to walk to/from public transportation systems (subways... train stations... bus stops), and then when they get to work they have to do manual unskilled tasks for 8-12 hours before they go home. And then if they do have a yard, chances are they don't have the money to hire someone to keep it up.

It would be interesting to overlay the obesity map in the original post with the country's wealth distribution. I know some of the southern states pictured with abnormally high obesity problems are also among the poorest parts of the United States.

scroller
07-06-2010, 08:46 PM
a lot of American TS admirer/clientelle are on the over weigtht side...

Also depends on the region in the U.S. In NYC, even New England, I find people to be fairly fit. When I visit the Midwest and eat out, I am aghast.

slingblade
11-14-2011, 07:49 PM
a lot of American TS admirer/clientelle are on the over weigtht side so hard to please them in bed not too much position to do since they cant be that flexible since they have so much fat in their body

European clientelle are usually not that heavy, Asians are mostly average size alot of them are slim also
I doubt youve been with many Americans since you most work in China.

needsum
11-14-2011, 08:48 PM
so sad... oh, and if she's the "upgrade" I'm guessing Mooseknickle is the current? lmao

Teydyn
11-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Yay!

Only 17 month this time... :D

MatiasTz
11-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Wish I could make my dick a little fatter.

Dino Velvet
11-14-2011, 10:46 PM
I always like doing things backwards. Ever since I started smoking pot again and raiding 7-Eleven and Jack In The Box in the dead of night for munchies I've lost 40 lbs. Drinking water and eating chicken breasts never got me a hair under 305. Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburgers and vulgar quantities of Curly Fries are my secret.

timxxx
11-14-2011, 11:45 PM
If l lived in the US l would be fat,portion sizes are very large & fast food is relatively cheap.

needsum
11-14-2011, 11:50 PM
indeed. Fast food is cheap and corrosive. Healthy food is more expensive, and it requires, get this: you have to prepare it yourself! Plus, I'd say in general us Americans have it a little too easy. Its apparent that a large portion of society would rather have some pre-fixed meal rather than take the time to cook something for themselves (something that doesn't invilve closing the microwave door and hitting start).

flabbybody
11-15-2011, 12:22 AM
If l lived in the US l would be fat,portion sizes are very large & fast food is relatively cheap.
portions are crazy.
as an example, today's mini bagel is the size of what a regular bagel was 20 years ago. And today's regular sized bagel with a smear of cream cheese is packing hundreds of empty calories. which means by noon, you're starving for a large unhealthy luch

BellaBellucci
11-15-2011, 12:28 AM
^ Not fatter. Just phatter. :D

~BB~

jerseyboy72
11-15-2011, 01:26 AM
It's getting cold out now, it's the best time to cheat on your diet.

Helvis2012
11-15-2011, 02:36 AM
That's a shame.