PDA

View Full Version : Only 3 Days to go till Twilight Eclipse - Who is going to see this movie

LibertyHarkness
06-30-2010, 01:30 PM
So July 3rd is approaching us for the 3rd installment of the Twilight saga with Eclipse ...

So who else likes the books/movies etc ... I think they are actually quite good now i am getting into them .. the books are way better though ..

Though with the new film i just want to hear Muse belting out Neutron Star Collison at the UCI in mega screen with sound !!!!

So who is going to see this movie?

Thoughts on the existing on 2..

Libertron x

YouTube- The Twilight Saga Eclipse Official Full Trailer (HD) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1D5goGz0SY)

Richctdude
06-30-2010, 01:43 PM
i know someone who had a advanced screening and they said it was awesome

TGL
06-30-2010, 01:56 PM
I've never read any of the books or seen any of the movies, but I saw a review of it today on Danish TV, where they said it was by far the best of the three movies produced now. So I guess it actually is worth seeing ;)
However, they also said it wouldn't make any sense unless you saw the first two. So I'm not going to see it, sorry :)

LibertyHarkness
06-30-2010, 03:04 PM
why not see the 1st and 2nd online...then catch up with the new one :)

GrimFusion
06-30-2010, 03:48 PM
I remember when vampires used to suck blood... not dicks. *shrugs*

bte
06-30-2010, 04:44 PM
It came out today in the states. I probably see it in theatres or I just download it

TSLoverUK999
06-30-2010, 04:50 PM
There isn't enough vampire movies & TV series available:loser:

rockabilly
06-30-2010, 05:24 PM
I remember when vampires used to suck blood... not dicks. *shrugs*

LOL , If you watch True Blood they do both.

Fangbanger 4 Life!

SammiValentine
06-30-2010, 05:32 PM
There isn't enough vampire movies & TV series available:loser:

i watched daybreakers (?) on box office the other night that was kinda cool... but must be a bit sissy if I liked it cos I am not really into those kinda films :|

rockabilly
06-30-2010, 05:39 PM
The romantic triangle becomes a square when they bring in Frankenstein , that girl has a thing for monsters ya know.

Caff_Racer
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM
I didn't even know that there were two previous films in the series :confused: :whistle: :oops:

By the way, Sammi, I'll have a shot of what you have placed on the bar, there! :cheers:

rockabilly
06-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Take it straight from the tap.

BiCuriousGeorge
06-30-2010, 06:31 PM
You couldn't pay me enough to watch these stupid teen vampire movies. Vampires are not supposed to fucking SPARKLE in the sunlight!! That is just a dumb ass chick writing a book and making movies for little girls and gay boys. True Blood is a BILLION times better and is for EVERYONE!! Fucking sparkly vampires!! And there were hundreds of dumb ass under age little girls camping out for a week waiting on line for it to come out in front of the place they were going to premiere that shit, I mean movie. WTF is wrong with people that they need to sleep on a sidewalk for a week to see a movie that will be playing all over the world in thousands of theaters, all day long, and every day for weeks? Do they think they will die if they wait until it actually came out to go and see it. What did sleeping on a sidewalk in tents for a week with no showers or bathrooms do but let them see it first? What is wrong with their parents for allowing this too? No matter how anyone tries to give an explanation, it will NEVER make sense.

SammiValentine
06-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Shall I put it on the tab guvnor' ? ;)

SammiValentine
06-30-2010, 06:32 PM
You couldn't pay me enough to watch these stupid teen vampire movies. Vampires are not supposed to fucking SPARKLE in the sunlight!! That is just a dumb ass chick writing a book and making movies for little girls and gay boys. True Blood is a BILLION times better and is for EVERYONE!! Fucking sparkly vampires!! And there were hundreds of dumb ass under age little girls camping out for a week waiting on line for it to come out in front of the place they were going to premiere that shit, I mean movie. WTF is wrong with people that they need to sleep on a sidewalk for a week to see a movie that will be playing all over the world in thousands of theaters, all day long, and every day for weeks? Do they think they will die if they wait until it actually came out to go and see it. What did sleeping on a sidewalk in tents for a week with no showers or bathrooms do but let them see it first? What is wrong with their parents for allowing this too? No matter how anyone tries to give an explanation, it will NEVER make sense.

but did you cry when bambi died ??? :confused:

rockabilly
06-30-2010, 06:58 PM

For starters yes , and a packet of crisps please.

LibertyHarkness
06-30-2010, 07:16 PM
i cant wait to go see it, i love vampire films and i like seeing different peoples take on the genre for sure this are teenybopper aimed but they are kinda sweet ...

Now i need to find a date to take me lol

Caff_Racer
06-30-2010, 07:23 PM

Absolutamundo!

For starters yes , and a packet of crisps please.

Malt Vinegar & Onions flavour crisps for me, please! :)

SammiValentine
06-30-2010, 07:32 PM
i cant wait to go see it, i love vampire films and i like seeing different peoples take on the genre for sure this are teenybopper aimed but they are kinda sweet ...

Now i need to find a date to take me lol

have you seen daybreakers

SarahG
07-01-2010, 02:06 AM
What is wrong with their parents for allowing this too?

Oh, you didn't notice? The parents are just as bad as the tweens are when it comes to twilight. A lot of the die-hard fanatical fans are middle aged suburban moms, and they're as turned on by the whole thing as their daughters & gay sons are. There was a news story from around when the first movie came out, involving two suburban moms who were fighting with each other in a store over a "life size" cardboard cut out of Edward.

...I don't think they were fighting to get it for decorating their kids' rooms.

rockabilly
07-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Which mom won?

partlycloudy
07-02-2010, 04:48 AM
YouTube- True Blood - Bill twists Lorena's neck while fucking her (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9hIZ7wAOzw)

Helvis2012
07-02-2010, 07:17 AM
When did vampires become gay?

muhmuh
07-03-2010, 01:33 AM
The Escapist : Video Galleries : Escape to the Movies : The Twilight Saga: Eclipse@@AMEPARAM@@videos/config/1839-94ee22e79c8a55192f44980c2c497349.js@@AMEPARAM@@183 9@@AMEPARAM@@94ee22e79c8a55192f44980c2c497349 (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/1839-The-Twilight-Saga-Eclipse)

that...

LibertyHarkness
07-03-2010, 01:34 AM
they are different films entirely tufflover ... i love interview with a vampire .. one of my fav vampire films.. but its a very old version of the dracula synopsis.. Twilight is geared more around a love story of of 2 races that shouldnt be ...

It was geared at teenyboppers for money obviously.. but they are not bad.. i mean they are not true vampire films in the sense of Interview/dracula/blade/vampires/underworld ... but they are entertainable imo ..

:)

joeym75ld
07-03-2010, 01:54 AM

They sparkle in the sunlight? You're kidding me, right? Vampires are supposed to burn up and die a horrible, painful death in the sunlight. That's one of the basic vampire premises - can't go in the sunlight!!!

rockabilly
07-03-2010, 02:59 AM
Underworld had the same forbidden love story but nobody sparkled .... but Kate Beckinsale's outfit was shiny and tight. :)

GullyFoyle
07-03-2010, 08:42 AM
When did vampires become gay?

Pretty much right from the beginning.