PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Beauty?

cantgetenough
11-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi does any one know who this beauty is? She is second only to Allanah!! Any one have other pictures of her or know where she's from?

cantgetenough
11-12-2005, 08:41 AM
another

cantgetenough
11-12-2005, 08:42 AM
another

tsntx
11-12-2005, 08:42 AM
i dont know but her tan lines are horrid.. she looks ok tho

cantgetenough
11-12-2005, 08:43 AM
another

cantgetenough
11-12-2005, 08:43 AM
another

NickTheQuick
11-12-2005, 08:49 AM
You can post up to 3 pics in one post btw, little easier that way. That is Carol from some South American country(I forgot which one) but currently living in Europe. This site has those sets and videos, one being a hardcore scene.

http://ts-cum.com/preview/preview-main.html

joyboy123
11-12-2005, 11:51 AM

You really don't like those tan lines? I like tan lines, it looks natural but I guess in this case it makes the shoot look a bit amateurish.

rc206
11-12-2005, 12:23 PM
she look nice! I FIND IT FUNNY THAT OTHER SHEMALES COMMENTING ON IF A SHEMALE LOOKS GOOD! When most shemales aren't attracted to other shemales! its real obvious that most shemales kiss each others ass on this site! oh u look nice,no you look better! give me a break,its us guys the fans who say who looks good and who doesn't! so,leave to us! thanks! tsntx -u look okay, but your taste in shemales sucks! sorry but most guys like real females shemale like yourself,so stop kissing all these man looking shemale asses! :)

MacShreach
11-12-2005, 12:58 PM
she look nice! I FIND IT FUNNY THAT OTHER SHEMALES COMMENTING ON IF A SHEMALE LOOKS GOOD! When most shemales aren't attracted to other shemales! its real obvious that most shemales kiss each others ass on this site! oh u look nice,no you look better! give me a break,its us guys the fans who say who looks good and who doesn't! so,leave to us! thanks! tsntx -u look okay, but your taste in shemales sucks! sorry but most guys like real females shemale like yourself,so stop kissing all these man looking shemale asses! :)

You are an arrogant, presumptuous, rude, ill-educated, ignorant arsehole, even by troll standards. Every time you fire up your keyboard you reveal yourself for the juvenile, inconsequential little snail-trail that you are.

Tell me, my sweet little troll (but don't come too close, trolls stink) you post all this complete claptrap for what reason? To see your words on the screen? Is your life so desperately lonely and sad? You know you have a nice warm hole under the bridge. Why don't you fuck off back there? Hm?

MacShreach
11-12-2005, 12:59 PM

You're just being nice-- she's nothing like the looker you are.

BlackAdder
11-13-2005, 01:37 AM
I think tan lines are sexy as hell, as do most men, especially over the ass and and boobs....theres some pics of Patti Araujo and her hot little tans lines around....yummy!

She looks really tall though, which is cool just not my thing.

Paul
11-13-2005, 02:23 AM
Her body and hands look so manly

i agree 100%