PDA

View Full Version : Retro Baby Breeze info?

EZWind
06-30-2010, 04:49 AM
One of my first hearthrobs (and that's not all that was throbbing) as far as TGirls goes was from an old VHS tape, going by the name, I think, of Baby Breeze. Here's a link to some really low-Q clips
http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/6677/170665/1116/index.php
Back in the day there, most TS were kinda freaky (not that there's anything wrong w/ that mind you) but sorta alien and plastic lookin like Sulka, eg. But here's This girl, and she's really cute and hot and w/ real tits and speaking real English w/ no accent and not sounding like she's from Christopher Street or Rio...damifi wasn't smitten like a big dog and been hooked ever since.
Anyway, any info on pix or vids of her? I only know her from that one scene, and it was killer...a POV deal where she's a secretary and talks directly to you...her boss. You're gonna please me now how I want, Mr. Parker. You know how you're gonna do that? I'm gonna fuck your face.....etc and more like that.
Meanwhile, I'm guessing it's probly available on that Vintage website there. which looks like one o those sign up for one and end up paying for 12 bonus sites deals. While I'm askin...any heads up on that deal?
Thanx

sunairco
06-30-2010, 05:25 AM
The scene in your link has all of the elements of a typical Kim Christy Shemale Solo video series. The company was Leoram at the time, probably still is. Usually one model per tape about 20 some minutes. If I'm not mistaken this model used to be called Baby Brooke not Baby Breeze around 1989.

yodajazz
06-30-2010, 10:03 AM
The scene in your link has all of the elements of a typical Kim Christy Shemale Solo video series. The company was Leoram at the time, probably still is. Usually one model per tape about 20 some minutes. If I'm not mistaken this model used to be called Baby Brooke not Baby Breeze around 1989.

Wow! somebody that goes back as far as I do. Anyway you're exactly right, it is Baby Brooke.

sunairco
06-30-2010, 05:02 PM
I used to get Leoram's flyer in the early 90's and they used to promote Brooke heavily. I never seen any of her videos as Kim Christy's material never showed up on any compilations or 2nd sources and in general their stuff was always very expensive then. Back in the early days of ABT and later Binaries, there was a set of Brooke's floating around that looked like it was from a Christy magazine scan like Mimics or Expose'. Nothing explicit, more like playboy type poses. From what I gather, she only participated in about 6 videos only with Leoram/Christy from the filmography that I could find this morning. The dead giveaway was the secretary from the camera/boss POV. Leoram still has the Brooke tape and I guess it's only available direct:

http://www.kimchristy.com/catalogorder.html

Look under Shemale Solos. Most likely it's the same clip in your link

tslvr
06-30-2010, 05:27 PM
I used to love to get those flyers in the mail. I guess we are getting old.

EZWind
07-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Well, at least I got the Baby B.... part right. Good to see the ole grey matter is not entirely fried. Brooke it was indeed....all coming back to me now
Much obliged to all for the replies.

bat1
07-01-2010, 04:38 AM
I think this is her..