PDA

View Full Version : I never knew I had a fetish

A_Thug_Fessional
11-12-2005, 03:54 AM
until I read a post and found out it was called 'shrimping'. Wow. :lol:
My old girlfriend would go crazy when i'd fuck the s*&^ out of her and suck her toes at the same time. Never quite understood why it got me off so much, I guess it was the fact that she enjoyed it so much and in turn made me appreciate doing it for her. Which goes to show you that without mental stimulation sex is really overated, much more like a quick jerk off than a sensual encounter. Don't get me wrong, there are times for a good neanderthal fuck and there are times for love making, knowing how to delineate the differences is critical. Bit of a tangent on the last part but yeah...'shrimping' is my shit.

brickcitybrother
11-12-2005, 04:18 AM
Good Point Thuggish

slinky
11-12-2005, 07:58 AM
I recently figured out I had a bit of a fetish also. I was sitting around thinking about girls I'd dated, and I realised I have a thing for girls with big mouths. It must have been totally subconscious, but looking back I noticed a pattern... big time.

BeardedOne
11-12-2005, 10:12 AM
I recently figured out I had a bit of a fetish also. I was sitting around thinking about girls I'd dated, and I realised I have a thing for girls with big mouths. It must have been totally subconscious, but looking back I noticed a pattern... big time.

I thought they all had them. :D Whups! My bad! :P

You mean like Hillary Swank, right?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Big mouths like big lips ala Angelina Jolie? Hmm..Or like Sandra Bernhardt? :)

Or Just Loud and Bitchy? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
11-12-2005, 11:51 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I do like girls with full lips and a big smile 8)

I don't really think it's a fetish but I do like lippy girls-- you know that you can have knockabout, wisecracking fun with.

BTW I always thought Angelina Jolie looked kinda androgynous anyway (which is not surprising as she is the spitting image of her dad.)

Man Fuck It
11-12-2005, 02:46 PM
A. Jolie is Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

MacShreach
11-12-2005, 04:45 PM
A. Jolie is Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Drop dead 10 and she's into big fast motorbikes-- but she still looks a lot like poppa.

BlackAdder
11-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Shrimping...damn learn something new every day lol;)

I dont think i have any particular fetishes that would count as such....aside from t-girls i guess.....Somehow i dont see it as a fetish.....Petite girls?? /shrug..

slinky
11-13-2005, 03:45 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Carly Simon.