PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls love the drama

Donko
11-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Why do so many Tgirls like to start shit with one another? I have never heard such petty crap being slung so often.

Do you all shut up when you get your cocks sucked?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 11:40 PM
How can you not love the drama?!?
You have to understand it's all cyber-based.
To see the real drama that rarely goes on you have to go & sit & observe a party. The shit said in there makes this text war shit mild like Buffalo, NY Buffalo wings for kids.....................

Donko
11-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Really, I think I have to get to one of these parties. Do they ever have cat fights?

I just get the impression Tgirls are worse then GG's. They rip each other and when they get the chance, will rip guys just as bad.

. is the worst. She is a dog looking bitch and yet gets into it with everyone like her shit smells like roses. She needs to shut up

Legend
11-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Really, I think I have to get to one of these parties. Do they ever have cat fights?

I just get the impression Tgirls are worse then GG's. They rip each other and when they get the chance, will rip guys just as bad.

. is the worst. She is a dog looking bitch and yet gets into it with everyone like her shit smells like roses. She needs to shut up

. is pretty dude, i dont know where the dog thing come from, look at her thread, her webcam pics are gorgeous man and thats at like 3 am!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Whoa Donko, let's not blast . in this thread, let's keep it about the broads in general...........
1st off you SHOULD drive up the turnpike and at least hit a Saturday party
there have been some verbal confrontations but I have yet to actually see a catfight, I heard about a good one, but I left before it happened...............

TS' are not worse than GG's
I honestly believe they are the same, except TS' throw much better punches, LMAO

Donko
11-11-2005, 11:53 PM
You need glasses dude. Check her out on her website. She has one of those faces that make you want to punch your dog. She is horrible and probably has warts on her asshole.

She talks like 50 cent and has his face to go with it.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 11:55 PM
I want it noted that @ 5:05pm EST I attempted to keep it drama free on this particular post....................

proceed

Donko
11-11-2005, 11:56 PM
I have no desire to make any drama. I just don't get why . gets so much attention?

I do want to check out the NYC party scene.

Legend
11-11-2005, 11:58 PM
I need to see a catfight!!

Does Vicki have a dirty ass?

Your contradicting yourself!

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:00 AM
What? I still think . has a dirty ass and looks like a dog. I am not trying to start shit.

bitch

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Donko is just one sad, sick, lonely asshole. Don't pay him no nevermind, as they sa in the South.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Please

some guys love the drama on here as well. And if you look at all the starterts it is always the same people.

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Man, some poepl are just not creative. Ok, she is so ugly she makes me want to vomit. Is that something you can stomach? And I am actually puking on myself right now.

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Allanah, he'll just come back under another pseudonym. If we get together, can we ban him?

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Funny. Arianna, You be so fine.

MacShreach
11-12-2005, 01:30 AM
What? I still think . has a dirty ass and looks like a dog. I am not trying to start shit.

bitch

The Master of Wit and Repartee was going to demonstrate his unmatched skill on you, but frankly, you ain't worth the effort. I'll leave that to J. However I do think you should clean your virtual mouth out with carbolic, and then shut the fuck up, cunt-brain.

. has a great line in lip and I'd rather listen to her than your semi-literate, incoherent drivel any day. She makes me laugh. You make me REALLY sleepy.

Poon36
11-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Please

some guys love the drama on here as well. And if you look at all the starterts it is always the same people.That is sadly too true, Allanah. But I think of them more as "boys" than "guys".

And who are you??