PDA

View Full Version : Wish me a happy Veterans Day.

yourdaddy
11-11-2005, 10:20 PM
I will never start a political thread on a forum like this. Unlike chefmike, I think politics should be a private matter. I'll damn sure jump in though, when meanness and lies are the issue. Cheers to the other veterans. I don't hate anyone.....Why should you?

NYCe
11-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Happy Veterans Day.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
Happy Veteran's day yourdaddy! Are you having a little BBQ tonight? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

yourdaddy
Thank you very much ladies. I love you.

yourdaddy
11-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Allanah, It's very special that you answered. Being Cuban, You more than other girls understand that sometimes you just have to fight the good fight. There has to be a balance in this crazy world we live in. If everyone was anti-war during our history, we'd either be still paying taxes to the crown, or goose-stepping down 5th Avenue to"Deutchland Uber Alles". I wonder how Hitler's people would treat Transgendered people? B.T.W., How do Castro's people treat them?

Brideshead
11-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Happy Veteran's Day to you and all veterans.

Legend
11-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Happy veterans day man!

yourdaddy
11-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Thanks Legend. Sounds like it's coming from a warrior.

chefmike
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM
I will never start a political thread on a forum like this. Unlike chefmike, I think politics should be a private matter. I'll damn sure jump in though, when meanness and lies are the issue. Cheers to the other veterans. I don't hate anyone.....Why should you?

thanks for remembering a fellow vet today...you being a fellow vet...I would have no problem buying you a beer...just leave your SS uniform at home...

Bushland Uber Alles!!

pssst....NYCe is not Allanah...

yourdaddy
11-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Luv you mike And Arianna. Happy Veterans Day chefmike.

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:05 AM
fuck off nutso

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Man, you are one ugly bird. I jumped when I saw your attached picture. Do you even get guys or do you just jerk off?

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh god, you have to stop using oil based house paint for your makeup.

How are the genital warts doing?

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Boy Arianna, poor little Donko must be living a miserable existence.

Brideshead
11-12-2005, 12:22 AM
What is going on with this thread?

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Ask Donko, Brideshead. He just wants everyone to be as miserable as heis, i guess.

chefmike
11-12-2005, 01:55 AM
it's kinda sad that bushyourdaddy's son, donkeyboy, has turned on him this way...if your gonna marry your cousin...at least make sure it's not your first cousin...

a picture of bushyourdaddy and twin brother legend...you can imagine what donkeyboy looks like...

lar336
11-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Oh god, you have to stop using oil based house paint for your makeup.

How are the genital warts doing?Isn't it funny when chronic masturbators get all high and mighty, when they sit home and can't get any?

Man any tread that goes up to two page always has to have some guy starting to start stuff no matter how innocent the tread

brickcitybrother
11-12-2005, 02:13 AM
Happy VD

Felicia Katt
11-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Happy Veterans Day Yourdaddy, thanks for what you did then in support of our freedoms.

FK

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 02:18 AM
I have never enjoyed more, the various personalities on this forum. I'm so corny, that i'm starting to feel the Christmas spirit. "I;m as corny as Kansas in August, High as the flag on the 4th of July......... Funny waht a little Australian Shirraz can do.

chefmike
11-12-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm a vet, but whether you're a vet or not, you have a right to freedom of the press...but you can't take pictures of the coffins coming home from Iraq...and you wont see any pictures of this chickenhawk at military funerals...he doesn't attend...happy veterans day...chickenhawk

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 03:06 AM
Sad boy, Felicia Katt is so much more hip than you. Sign off and lick your wounds tonight. Real people are posting. You're just a pale imitation of what a real liberal might be. Hubert Humphrey was a man, and so was George McGovern. Slick Willie wasn't, John Kerry wasn't, Al Gore was the biggest fool in our lifetime. You are just a little college freshman poly-sci rookie with a good computer. Grow up jitterbug.

chefmike
11-12-2005, 03:12 AM

Felicia Katt
11-12-2005, 03:46 AM
I did find it troubling than Cheney left a floral wreath at the unknown solider's grave today.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20051111-050139-5495r

But neither Bush nore Cheney has bothered to attend a single funeral for any of the over 2000 known soldiers who have died in this war.

http://www.alternet.org/story/17079/
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/22/16830/142

As a veteran who served his country and who probably attended services for fallen comrades, this surely must trouble you too, Yourdaddy?

FK

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 04:22 AM
Not a bit, dear. They are patriots. I would never question their motives. I think they have certainly attended funerals before. The press wouldn't cover it. Your heart is in the right place.

tubgirl
11-12-2005, 05:26 AM
thank you for your sacrifice, yourdaddy.

happy veteran's day

Felicia Katt
11-12-2005, 05:52 AM
My heart is in the right place. And so are my facts. There are literally hundreds of stories in the press and on the web confirming that Bush has not attended any servicemens' funerals. And not one story about him showing up at one. Your faith that he has done so is misplaced.

A politician will do anything to keep his job -- even become a patriot.
~ William Randolph Hearst

FK

GroobySteven
11-12-2005, 05:59 AM
Bush has never attended a service or been photographed with a coffin of a US serviceman being brought back from the war. That is one of the big sticking points with many service people.
Yourdaddy (who failed to respond to some of my political questions the last time you got heated up over stuff) .... I can understand conservatism and even to a degree many republican points but I fail to see how you can continue to defend Bush purely as a leader of the Republicans and as President. Do you honestly believe that Bush and this administration are doing a good job, are honest and intentions serve the US people?

I know I'll open a can of worms with this one also. Veteran's Day - is to honour the people who served and fought in the wars, most countries have some form of it. Does it also include people who were active service during none wartime? Or people who were active during the war/s yet never had to leave the home to actually go to war. Surely those people were just doing their jobs and getting the salaries they signed up for. What exactly are we honouring them for, please?

seanchai

hondarobot
11-12-2005, 06:14 AM
Veterans day honors those people who realize that any civilized nation must have a military force. The people who serve in that force are faced with tough decisions, the most horrible being pushed into a senseless war.

Honor is honor, the soldiers do their jobs. It's up to the civilians to do what they can to see to it that the military doesn't have to do bad things.

That's the way it's always been. I would never knock the military. They do what they have to do. But the people pulling the strings are very often bad.

GroobySteven
11-12-2005, 06:35 AM
but arguably, the people joining the military (since the draft) have a choice - join or don't join. Many take it as a career and salary, not out of "honour".

Shouldn't fire fighters, lifeguards and other such people be more worthy of being honoured than somebody who may have pushed a pencil for a few years, in N.Dakota?
seanchai

hondarobot
11-12-2005, 06:43 AM
Well, I agree. A day set aside once a year to honor lifeguards is a huge oversite on everyones part.

Hehe. . .I'm still trying to figure out why she went to New York today. . .

Ahhh, damn, what were we talking about?

But seriously, good points, I'm just not up to the debate right now.

ezed
11-12-2005, 06:43 AM
If you're a vet, thank you and Happy Veterans Day!

Donko, you're still a pee pee poopy brain!

(when are you other posters going to learn, he can't understand intelligent rebuttal!)

Christ he's like the little shit in a white suit with curly red hair and freckles running rampant at a wedding or a large fitith anniversary party, punching guests at random in the crotch with his parents getting hammered at the bar telling those next to them "he's so encouragable...hee hee"

Kramer
11-12-2005, 06:45 AM
yourdaddy, I salute you, youre a f-ing hero. If I ran this country you'd all be treated so much better. Without you people that served there would be no USA!!

scipio
11-12-2005, 06:56 AM
Not a bit, dear. They are patriots. I would never question their motives. I think they have certainly attended funerals before. The press wouldn't cover it. Your heart is in the right place.

Some people in this country are so deluded.

Again, in the US most people can't distinguish between "Patriotism" and "Blind Obedience to the Government".

I guess I sound like a broken record but how can people be so fucking ignorant and blind?

No disrespect for someone's service (I was in the Regiment myself) but WAKE UP!
/rant

chefmike
11-13-2005, 03:06 AM

another good german...

never question the Fatherland...

Bushland Uber Alles, indeed...

patriots, no...far from it...

chickenhawks and war profiteers, yes...

jt money
11-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Happy Veteran's Day